|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Rabbi Weissman counseling?
(a) A widow who recently lost her husband.
(b) A man who is suicidal.
(c) A couple with marital problems.
(d) A woman whose husband is having an affair.
2. What does an MRI and a CT scan reveal about Faith?
(a) She has a swollen artery.
(b) She has a brain tumor.
(c) She does not have a brain tumor.
(d) She has a blood clot.
3. What is the name of the town where Mariah lives?
(b) New London.
(d) New Canaan.
4. Who does Mariah hire to be her lawyer?
(a) Joan Standish.
(b) Jane Sanders.
(c) John Smythe.
(d) Andrew Stein.
5. What show do Mariah and Millie watch on September 6?
(a) A soap opera.
(b) Martha Stewart.
(c) A syndicated sitcom.
(d) Ian Fletcher's show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mariah reads a book at a college library. Who does she read about from Lourdes, France?
2. What is the name of Ian's company?
3. What does Mariah make for a living?
4. Where does Ian tell Mariah he was going when he left for his visit to Michael?
5. What is Colin's job?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)