|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Colin wait before he files for divorce?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Six days.
(c) Three days.
(d) A month.
2. What magazine in July, 1997, featured Ian on the cover?
(c) Christianity Today.
3. What does Faith decide to do on October 12?
(a) Call her grandmother.
(b) Run away.
(c) Fix breakfast.
(d) Call her father.
4. What grade is Faith in?
(b) Second grade.
(c) First grade.
(d) Third grade.
5. Where does Millie's mother take Mariah and Faith?
(a) A concert.
(b) To the zoo.
(c) A butterfly garden.
(d) A circus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rabbi Weissman call regarding Faith?
2. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
3. What does Mariah make for a living?
4. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
5. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)