|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Saints of Assisi.
(b) Lives of the Saints.
(c) Saints for Young People.
(d) Foxe's Martyrs.
2. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
(a) David Rabinowitz.
(b) Malcom Metz.
(c) Bart McBride.
(d) Allen McManus.
3. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) A Boston Globe reporter.
(b) New Haven, Register.
(c) A New York Times reporter.
(d) An anchor from a major TV network.
4. Faith had not spoken since her father left. What is the first word that she says?
5. What happens to Millie after talking to Ian Fletcher?
(a) She drives off in her car.
(b) She calls the police.
(c) She has a heart attack.
(d) She goes inside the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
2. Where does Ian suggest Mariah and Faith stay while they are in Kansas City?
3. What is the name of Faith's psychiatrist?
4. What magazine in July, 1997, featured Ian on the cover?
5. In 1997, who invited Ian to his home?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)