|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does an MRI and a CT scan reveal about Faith?
(a) She has a blood clot.
(b) She has a brain tumor.
(c) She has a swollen artery.
(d) She does not have a brain tumor.
2. Who is the hand surgeon who examines Faith's hands?
(a) Dr. Johnson.
(b) Dr. Blumberg.
(c) Dr. Brimley.
(d) Dr. Andrews.
3. Where does Ian suggest Mariah and Faith stay while they are in Kansas City?
(a) With him.
(b) At an apartment.
(c) At an extended stay hotel.
(d) With a college friend.
4. What does Faith's guard say about a pain Faith has the night of September 29?
(a) Go ask your mother for a pain pill.
(b) It will only hurt for a little while.
(c) Put ice on your hands.
(d) It is pins and needles.
5. What does Ian compare Faith's hands to after the doctors bandage them?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Kabbalah?
2. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
3. What group of people come to New Canaan looking for a Messiah?
4. What has Mariah's mother just purchased at the beginning of the novel?
5. What show do Mariah and Millie watch on September 6?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)