|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Colin's religious background?
2. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
(a) A piece of styrofoam.
(b) A drawing.
(c) A cherry danish.
(d) An x-ray.
3. Who does Rabbi Weissman call regarding Faith?
(a) Dr. Epstein.
(b) Dr. Daniel Solomon.
(c) Rabbi David.
(d) Father MacReady.
4. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
(a) Water bill and gas bill.
(b) A letter from Colin.
(c) Electric bill, the phone bill, and divorce decree.
(d) A letter from Ian Fletcher.
5. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
(a) Bart McBride.
(b) Allen McManus.
(c) Malcom Metz.
(d) David Rabinowitz.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mariah make for a living?
2. What network picks up the story about Faith's grandmother?
3. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
4. At the end of September, why doesn't Faith want to go to school anymore?
5. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)