|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) An anchor from a major TV network.
(b) A Boston Globe reporter.
(c) A New York Times reporter.
(d) New Haven, Register.
2. What drug does Dr. Keller want to prescribe for Faith?
3. Why are Mariah and Faith home at the beginning of the novel?
(a) They are always home this time of day.
(b) The library was closed.
(c) The grocery store was closed.
(d) Colin asked them to stay home.
4. McManus uses a computer to hack into privileged information of the White family. What information does he find?
(a) That Colin and Mariah got a divorce.
(b) That Mariah was in a mental institution.
(c) That Mariah was married before she married Colin.
(d) That Colin and Mariah filed bankruptcy.
5. Where does Mariah find Faith one night at the beginning of September?
(a) At the top of the swing set.
(b) Walking down the road.
(c) In the kitchen fixing a snack.
(d) Downstairs watching TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color clothing do the members of the Order of the Great Passion wear?
2. Why does Faith want to go to the library?
3. What video does Mariah watch at the end of September?
4. What did Millie call days when she would let Mariah skip school?
5. What is Colin's job?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)