|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened to Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
(a) Was run over by a car.
(c) Was hurt by a dog.
(d) Ran away.
2. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
(a) Read her Bible.
(b) Go to church.
(d) Drink bourbon.
3. What is Kabbalah?
(a) A Jewish hero.
(b) A Jewish food.
(c) A Jewish prayer.
(d) Jewish mysticism.
4. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
(a) She is the Tooth Fairy.
(b) She is the Virgin Mary.
(c) She is Santa Claus.
(d) She is the Easter Bunny.
5. Why do Mariah and Faith need to go back to the house at the beginning of the book?
(a) To get Mariah's purse.
(b) To get a sack lunch.
(c) To get a leotard.
(d) To get a bathing suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mariah find at home when she picks Faith up from school on September 30?
2. What grade is Faith in?
3. What was the name of Mariah's kitten when she was eight?
4. What does an MRI and a CT scan reveal about Faith?
5. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)