|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Colin wait before he files for divorce?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) A month.
(c) Six days.
(d) Three days.
2. What is Mariah's mother's name?
(a) Adara Feinberg.
(b) Esther Adelman.
(c) Mariam Goldstein.
(d) Millie Epstein.
3. Why are Mariah and Faith home at the beginning of the novel?
(a) The library was closed.
(b) They are always home this time of day.
(c) Colin asked them to stay home.
(d) The grocery store was closed.
4. Faith had not spoken since her father left. What is the first word that she says?
5. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
(a) As the grandmother of Faith.
(b) As Lazarous.
(c) As the woman who was miraculously revived.
(d) As a Jewish woman everyone thought was dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Colin's job?
2. What does Faith say to Ian in the emergency room after her grandmother collapses?
3. How many stitches does Faith need after the circus?
4. On September 20, how long had it been since Mariah worked on her dollhouses?
5. In 1997, who invited Ian to his home?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)