|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Mariah see on their flight to Kansas City?
(a) Rabbi Solomon.
(b) Father MacReady.
(d) Ian Fletcher.
2. What drug does Dr. Keller want to prescribe for Faith?
3. What is Rabbi Solomon wearing?
(a) A tie-dyed shirt.
(b) A prayer cap.
(c) A sports jacket.
(d) A suit and tie.
4. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
(a) As Lazarous.
(b) As the woman who was miraculously revived.
(c) As a Jewish woman everyone thought was dead.
(d) As the grandmother of Faith.
5. Why are Mariah and Faith home at the beginning of the novel?
(a) They are always home this time of day.
(b) The library was closed.
(c) Colin asked them to stay home.
(d) The grocery store was closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to a reporter, who might benefit from a mock miracle?
2. What does Faith's guard say about a pain Faith has the night of September 29?
3. What is the name of the town where Mariah lives?
4. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
5. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)