|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Six, Seven and Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
(a) As the grandmother of Faith.
(b) As a Jewish woman everyone thought was dead.
(c) As the woman who was miraculously revived.
(d) As Lazarous.
2. What is Colin's job?
(d) Sales manager.
3. What awakens Mariah and Ian in the night when they are staying at the lake?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) Faith crying.
(c) Ian's nightmare.
(d) A loud pickup driving by.
4. How many dollhouses has Mariah built?
(c) Around 30.
(d) Over 50.
5. On September 20, how long had it been since Mariah worked on her dollhouses?
(a) Three days.
(b) A month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
2. What does Faith say to Ian in the emergency room after her grandmother collapses?
3. When did Mariah begin building dollhouses?
4. Who does Mariah see on their flight to Kansas City?
5. Why does Faith want to go to the library?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)