|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did a woman at Greenhaven believe when Mariah was there?
(a) She could see God on her ceiling.
(b) She believed she talked to God.
(c) The Virgin Mary lived in her ear.
(d) God was dead.
2. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Saints of Assisi.
(b) Lives of the Saints.
(c) Foxe's Martyrs.
(d) Saints for Young People.
3. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) An anchor from a major TV network.
(b) A New York Times reporter.
(c) A Boston Globe reporter.
(d) New Haven, Register.
4. What does Millie Epstein think about the people who surround Mariah's house?
(a) They are deeply religious.
(b) They must be from a cult.
(c) They are odd.
(d) They are lunatics.
5. Where was Mariah's mother living seven years ago?
(d) New Canaan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What video does Mariah watch at the end of September?
2. What magazine in July, 1997, featured Ian on the cover?
3. What does Faith do to her grandmother when she gets to the room where her grandmother lies dead?
4. In August, why is Colin at a playground during the lunch hour?
5. What book did Ian write in 1997?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)