|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) New Haven, Register.
(b) An anchor from a major TV network.
(c) A New York Times reporter.
(d) A Boston Globe reporter.
2. What is Mariah's religious background?
3. What video does Mariah watch at the end of September?
(a) Mother Teresa.
(b) Angels with Dirty Faces.
(c) Gone with the Wind.
(d) Agnes of God.
4. What does Mariah's mother remove from the nightstand beside Mariah's bed?
(a) All the sharp objects.
(b) A novel.
(c) Colin's watch.
(d) A Bible.
5. What book does Faith want to find?
(a) The Littlest Angel.
(b) Hebrews 11.
(c) Where the Wild Things Are.
(d) Psalm 23.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the guard do when Faith says she has a pain?
2. What did a woman at Greenhaven believe when Mariah was there?
3. Where were Mariah and Colin married?
4. What does Faith do to her grandmother when she gets to the room where her grandmother lies dead?
5. What does Millie Epstein think about the people who surround Mariah's house?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)