|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
(a) A young woman whose parents died recently.
(b) Rabbi Solomon.
(c) A widow who recently lost her husband.
(d) Faith White.
2. What show do Mariah and Millie watch on September 6?
(a) A syndicated sitcom.
(b) A soap opera.
(c) Ian Fletcher's show.
(d) Martha Stewart.
3. What is Mariah's religious background?
4. What magazine in July, 1997, featured Ian on the cover?
(c) Christianity Today.
5. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Take Faith to another specialist.
(b) Try a different drug.
(c) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
(d) Place Faith in the hospital.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did a woman at Greenhaven believe when Mariah was there?
2. Where was Mariah's mother living seven years ago?
3. In 1997, who invited Ian to his home?
4. What is the name of the town where Mariah lives?
5. What did Millie call days when she would let Mariah skip school?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)