|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three, Four and Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many dollhouses has Mariah built?
(a) Over 50.
(c) Around 30.
2. Where does Mariah go after she finds the book Faith wants?
(a) Yale library.
(b) Darthmouth College's Baker Library.
(c) Harvard library.
3. What expert on childhood schizophrenia does Faith see?
(a) Dr. Grady DeVries.
(b) Dr. Johansen.
(c) Dr. Keller.
(d) Dr. Peter Weaver.
4. What does Mariah hear in the night when she thinks she hears Colin?
(a) Kids in a pickup.
(b) An abulance driving by.
(d) A skunk.
5. What is Mariah's mother's name?
(a) Millie Epstein.
(b) Esther Adelman.
(c) Mariam Goldstein.
(d) Adara Feinberg.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jessica tell Colin at the beginning of September?
2. What does Millie Epstein think about the people who surround Mariah's house?
3. Where are Colin and Jessica going to be married?
4. What does Faith ride at the circus?
5. What network picks up the story about Faith's grandmother?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)