|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
(b) An emergency motion from Metz.
(c) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
(d) There is an important phone call.
2. What does Faith do to her grandmother when she gets to the room where her grandmother lies dead?
(a) Fingers her necklace.
(b) Brushes her hair.
(c) Strokes her hand.
(d) Kisses her.
3. What book does a college librarian recommend that Mariah read?
(a) Saints for Young People.
(b) Lives of the Saints.
(c) Saints of Assisi.
(d) Foxe's Martyrs.
4. What is Faith doing when Kenzie comes for her second visit?
(a) Baking cookies.
(b) Reading a book.
(c) Rollerblading in the house.
(d) Playing outside.
5. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
(a) Father Confessor.
(b) Bishop of Saints and Sacrements.
(c) Devils Advocate.
(d) Advocate for Visionaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Millie want Mariah to talk to about Faith's vision?
2. What would Joan Standish rather do than watch "Hollywood Tonight!"?
3. According to a reporter, who might benefit from a mock miracle?
4. Where does Ian buy clothes in Kansas City?
5. What do Mariah and Faith do after Kenzie's first visit?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)