|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people come to early mass on October 10?
2. Who is assigned to cover a psychiatric symposium?
(a) New Haven, Register.
(b) A New York Times reporter.
(c) An anchor from a major TV network.
(d) A Boston Globe reporter.
3. What grade is Faith in?
(a) Second grade.
(b) Third grade.
(d) First grade.
4. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
(a) Bart McBride.
(b) David Rabinowitz.
(c) Allen McManus.
(d) Malcom Metz.
5. What does Millie do when Petra Sagnoff shows up announced at Mariah's home?
(a) Yells at her.
(b) Waves a rifle around.
(c) Calls the police.
(d) Slams the door in her face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
2. What does Ian tell Metz when asked about Faith's alleged stigmata?
3. What does Father Rampini state is heresy?
4. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
5. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)