|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does an MRI and a CT scan reveal about Faith?
(a) She has a brain tumor.
(b) She has a swollen artery.
(c) She does not have a brain tumor.
(d) She has a blood clot.
2. Who broadcasts news of the custody battle between Colin and Mariah?
(a) Ian Fletcher.
(b) NBC Nightly News.
(c) Petra Saganoff.
(d) CNN News.
3. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
(a) Mariah calls him.
(b) He watches Ian's show.
(c) He reads about it in a newspaper article.
(d) By watching "Hollywood Tonight!"
4. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
(a) As the grandmother of Faith.
(b) As Lazarous.
(c) As a Jewish woman everyone thought was dead.
(d) As the woman who was miraculously revived.
5. What grade is Faith in?
(b) Third grade.
(c) Second grade.
(d) First grade.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
2. What does Faith do to her grandmother when she gets to the room where her grandmother lies dead?
3. Who does Rabbi Weissman see after the last counseling session he has with a couple?
4. Who is Faith's guardian Ad litem?
5. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)