|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Kenzie visit on November 18 at the temple?
(a) Rabbi Solomon.
(b) Father Rampini.
(c) Father MacReady.
(d) Rabbi Weissman.
2. What reporter does Ian call anonymously?
(a) David Browleigh.
(b) Alan McManus.
(c) Philip McMann.
(d) Andrew McPhilips.
3. What court does Judge Rothbottam preside over?
(a) New Hampshire Supreme Court.
(b) Grafton County Superior Court.
(c) Lancaster Superior Court.
(d) New Canaan Courthouse.
4. What happens when Faith is talking to Ian in the woods?
(a) She falls asleep.
(b) She faints.
(c) She hides from Ian.
(d) She begins screaming.
5. What does Ian do when Allen McManus shows up at the Winnebago?
(a) Yells at him and slams the door.
(b) Congratulates him for his scoop.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Asks him to collaborate on a story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mariah find at home when she picks Faith up from school on September 30?
2. What does Ian compare Faith's hands to after the doctors bandage them?
3. What does Dr. Blumberg use to demonstrate a puncture wound?
4. How does Ian refer to Millie when he calls a reporter anonymously?
5. What do women from the MotherGod Society do with Bishop Andrews' pastoral letter?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)