|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lawyer Colin hires?
(a) Malcom Metz.
(b) Bart McBride.
(c) David Rabinowitz.
(d) Allen McManus.
2. Where does Ian tell Mariah he was going when he left for his visit to Michael?
(a) To get some games for Faith.
(b) To get some gas.
(c) To get groceries.
(d) To visit a friend.
3. Who is Faith's guardian Ad litem?
(a) Kendra Vanderplats.
(b) Kenzie van der Hoven.
(c) Rebecca Vandam.
(d) Andrea VerPloeg.
4. How does Ian think Mariah should make the media work for her?
(a) Talk to NBC Night News.
(b) Talk to Petra Saganoff and issue a press release.
(c) Go on the Today Show.
(d) Call a press conference on her lawn.
5. What do women from the MotherGod Society do with Bishop Andrews' pastoral letter?
(a) They burn it.
(b) They bury it.
(c) They put it in the garbage.
(d) They rip it into shreds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What video does Mariah watch at the end of September?
2. Who is the hand surgeon who examines Faith's hands?
3. What does Ian compare Faith's hands to after the doctors bandage them?
4. What color clothing do the members of the Order of the Great Passion wear?
5. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)