|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) There is an important phone call.
(b) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
(c) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
(d) An emergency motion from Metz.
2. What does the guard do when Faith says she has a pain?
(a) Kisses Faith's palms.
(b) Sings a lullaby.
(c) Hugs her.
(d) Takes her to Mariah.
3. Where does Father Joseph go after mass on October 10?
(a) To a restaurant for lunch.
(b) The Whites' house.
(c) To his home.
(d) To visit a sick parishioner.
4. What did Millie call days when she would let Mariah skip school?
(a) Mental-health days.
(b) Fun days.
(c) Freedom days.
(d) You and me days.
5. What do women from the MotherGod Society do with Bishop Andrews' pastoral letter?
(a) They bury it.
(b) They burn it.
(c) They rip it into shreds.
(d) They put it in the garbage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Mariah and Colin meet?
2. What do Kenzie and Faith do outside on Kenzie's first visit with Faith?
3. What awakens Mariah on the morning of October 7?
4. Who does Ian pretend to be when renting a cabin?
5. Who does Mariah call the morning after she and Ian make love?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)