|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade is Faith in?
(b) Third grade.
(c) Second grade.
(d) First grade.
2. What did Millie call days when she would let Mariah skip school?
(a) Freedom days.
(b) You and me days.
(c) Fun days.
(d) Mental-health days.
3. What is Shekhinah?
(a) The glory of God.
(b) The female part of God.
(c) The altar of God.
(d) A special prayer to God.
4. What does Petra Saganoff say when Teresa Civernos says that her son's healing is not a joke?
(a) She is the Easter Bunny.
(b) She is the Virgin Mary.
(c) She is Santa Claus.
(d) She is the Tooth Fairy.
5. Who is Rabbi Weissman counseling?
(a) A woman whose husband is having an affair.
(b) A widow who recently lost her husband.
(c) A man who is suicidal.
(d) A couple with marital problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Ian Fletcher traveling for his new show?
2. On September 20, how long had it been since Mariah worked on her dollhouses?
3. What does Mariah receive in the mail on September 23?
4. What awakens Mariah and Ian in the night when they are staying at the lake?
5. What song does someone sing when Kenzie and Faith are outside?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)