|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Faith do to her grandmother when she gets to the room where her grandmother lies dead?
(a) Kisses her.
(b) Brushes her hair.
(c) Strokes her hand.
(d) Fingers her necklace.
2. What does a childhood schizophrenia expert ask Dr. Keller to do?
(a) Take Faith to another specialist.
(b) Place Faith in the hospital.
(c) Present Faith's case at a symposium.
(d) Try a different drug.
3. Why does a clerk disturb Judge Rothbottam when he is listening to Evita?
(a) There is an important phone call.
(b) The sheriff wishes to speak with the judge
(c) A lawyer is at the courthouse to see the judge.
(d) An emergency motion from Metz.
4. How is Ian Fletcher traveling for his new show?
(a) In a subcompact.
(b) In a BMW.
(c) In a Mercedes Benz.
(d) In a Winnebago.
5. How does Colin learn about Faith's vision and wounds?
(a) Mariah calls him.
(b) By watching "Hollywood Tonight!"
(c) He watches Ian's show.
(d) He reads about it in a newspaper article.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ian do when Allen McManus shows up at the Winnebago?
2. On September 29, what wakes Faith in the night?
3. What network picks up the story about Faith's grandmother?
4. What does Faith say God smells like?
5. What does A. Warren Rothbottam like to listen to in his chambers?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)