|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Nine, Ten, Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the hand surgeon who examines Faith's hands?
(a) Dr. Brimley.
(b) Dr. Blumberg.
(c) Dr. Johnson.
(d) Dr. Andrews.
2. What would Ian's grandmother do if God didn't quite come through for her?
(a) Read her Bible.
(b) Go to church.
(d) Drink bourbon.
3. What does Ian do when Allen McManus shows up at the Winnebago?
(a) Punches him.
(b) Congratulates him for his scoop.
(c) Yells at him and slams the door.
(d) Asks him to collaborate on a story.
4. What does Ian compare Faith's hands to after the doctors bandage them?
5. What court does Judge Rothbottam preside over?
(a) Grafton County Superior Court.
(b) New Hampshire Supreme Court.
(c) Lancaster Superior Court.
(d) New Canaan Courthouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title for the official in the Catholic church whose sole responsibility is to find holes in cases of proposed sainthood?
2. Where does Ian suggest Mariah and Faith stay while they are in Kansas City?
3. What does Mariah tell her mother when she asks who has called so late?
4. What does Faith's guard say about a pain Faith has the night of September 29?
5. Why does Mariah have to go back to New Canaan?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)