Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Katherine now?
(d) It's unclear. The narrator doesn't ever reveal Katherine's true age
2. Right before John leaves for Scotland, Katherine has a fit and says:
(a) She doesn't like Scotland, so they'll have to arrange meeting elsewhere
(b) She saw the Pooka Hound of Kettelthorpe
(c) She thinks their love is in danger
(d) She is expecting twins
3. Why does John turn down the idea that he should stay in Scotland because the people here love him and will likely give him an army?
(a) John confesses he doesn't like the Scots
(b) John says he's not a traitor and stands by his king
(c) John confesses he can't communicate with the Scots because of their accent
(d) He cannot be without Katherine
4. Where is Katherine buried?
(a) St. Paul's Cathedral
(b) The National Cathedral
(c) In a small Swynford family plot
(d) Lincoln Cathedral
5. What happens when Richard asks Thomas Swynford to try on the heavy crown?
(a) The Earl of March violently intervenes
(b) The Duke of Lancaster violently intervenes
(c) Thomas suddenly becomes invisible
(d) Thomas puts it on and falls to the ground
Short Answer Questions
1. The Duke challenges Percy to mortal combat. Who shows up to fight him?
2. Although Wat the tiler dresses up for his meeting with the king and tries to befriend the king, the king's squire calls Wat, "the greatest knave and robber in all Kent" because he shows no respect for the king. What happens to Wat after the squire's statement?
3. Guy Pessoner visits Katherine and tells her that the king, Princess Joan, the archbishop, the treasurer, and a few other lords have hidden themselves in the tower because:
4. Katherine visits her beloved Blanche's tomb. In the tomb, she hears Blanche's voice and decides:
5. Lady Julian helps Katherine realize and feel the real love of God. Katherine then surprises herself by returning to:
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)