Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Part One 1336-1337/One | Part One 1336-1337/Two
1. What mode of transport does Katherine use when leaving the convent?
2. What assumption has Katherine made about her release from the convent?
3. How did Katherine's mother die?
4. What does the local bishop call Katherine after meeting her?
5. To whom is Philippa engaged?
6. What announcement does the Duke of Lancaster make when he arrives?
Short Answer Questions - Part One 1336-1337/Three | Part One 1336-1337/Four
1. What happens when Katherine goes alone to the courtyard?
2. Once Katherine is resigned to marrying Hugh, what does she give him?
3. To whom is Hugh indebted?
4. What does Roger DeCheyne ask Katherine for?
This section contains 2,674 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)