|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six/Thirty-Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Costanza eager to make a pilgrimage to Canterbury?
(a) She hopes St. Thomas will help her get more sleep
(b) She hopes St. Thomas will make her beautiful, like Katherine
(c) She hopes St. Thomas will make Katherine magically disappear
(d) She hopes St. Thomas will help her become more fertile
2. What does Brother William say John Ball is now preaching to the serfs?
(a) They want equal status and freedom with all men
(b) They should move to foreign countries and experience other cultures
(c) They should convert to Catholicism
(d) They should join him in his chase after the duke in Scotland
3. Lady Julian helps Katherine realize and feel the real love of God. Katherine then surprises herself by returning to:
(c) The Pessoners' home
(d) Sheppey Priory
4. What does Alice Perrers do immediately after the king dies?
(a) Makes a pass at his brother
(b) Poisons herself and climbs into his tomb
(c) Takes some of his jewelry and flees
(d) Goes insane and locks herself up in a tower
5. Why does the duke insist on seeing Katherine before remarrying?
(a) He wants to see if he's over her
(b) He wants to know if, because Katherine was close to Blanche, she thinks Blanche would approve of the union
(c) He wants her permission to marry a queen
(d) He wants her opinion of his wedding attire
Short Answer Questions
1. What keeps Katherine from going to Bolingbroke sooner?
2. Where is Costanza while the duke and Katherine publicly travel around England together?
3. Guy Pessoner visits Katherine and tells her that the king, Princess Joan, the archbishop, the treasurer, and a few other lords have hidden themselves in the tower because:
4. To whom is Philippa engaged?
5. What does Father Oswald suggest for Katherine?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)