|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six/Thirty-Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the local bishop call Katherine after meeting her?
(a) A charity wench
(b) A barmaid
(c) Princess Katherine
(d) A goddess
2. How have John's concerns about his heritage affected him?
(a) Hardly, he's as cool as ever
(b) He's too busy to think about those problems
(c) He's obsessed, on the verge of madness
(d) He feels the matter is resolved and doesn't understand why others are still questioning whether he's the king's son
3. Who or what are the "four dread horsemen of the Apocalypse"?
(a) Famine, War, Sloth and Hanging
(b) Peace, Love, Understanding and Wisdom
(c) There are really only two: Famine and War
(d) Famine, War, Pestilence and Death
4. Who is now the master at Kettlethorpe?
(a) Hawise's husband Jack
(b) John Ball
(c) Cob o'Fenton
(d) Robert Sutton
5. What confession does Pieter make when surrounded by Appleton and others?
(a) He says that the Bishop Courtenay paid him to make placards about the falseness of John's heritage
(b) That Alice Perrers is John's real mother
(c) That Katherine and John are actually siblings
(d) That Bishop Courtenay is in fact John's father
Short Answer Questions
1. Katherine has great reservations about marrying Robert Sutton, now one of Lincoln's "foremost citizens". Why?
2. What is the name of the illness that the Prince of Wales has?
3. Katherine receives a letter from the duke in which he requests she bring his daughter Philippa to Savoy for what reason?
4. The Duke manages to get Katherine to go to Aquitaine under what pretense?
5. Why does John turn down the idea that he should stay in Scotland because the people here love him and will likely give him an army?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)