|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six/Thirty-Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robin, playing the Lord of Misrule, shouts "Now shall each man kiss the lady of his heart!" He then kisses:
(a) Princess Joan
2. What does the duke do with his children on Maundy Thursday?
(a) Wash the clothing of the poor, give them bread and cheese
(b) Wash the hands of the poor, give them gloves and chocolate
(c) Wash the feet of the poor, feed them, and give them silver
(d) Wait for the poor to enter church, shut the doors and lock them up
3. Who does Katherine meet who helps her change her life around?
(a) Cob o'Fenton
(b) Father Clement
(c) The King's squire
(d) Lady Julian
4. John Ball leads mobs across England, demanding the heads of:
(a) The Earl of March and Brother William
(b) Brother William and Katherine Swynford
(c) Simon Sudbury, the Bishop, Robert Hales, the Treasurer, and John of Gaunt, the Duke of Lancaster
(d) Katherine Swynford and Costanza, Queen of Castile
5. The Friar, Brother William, doesn't suspect Katherine of foul play in Hugh's death. Instead, he believes that:
(a) Hugh's bowel burst
(b) Hugh might have had a heart attack
(c) Hugh died of internal bleeding
(d) Hugh didn't want to live anymore
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the local bishop call Katherine after meeting her?
2. Katherine visits the Pessoner home only to be suddenly called away by:
3. What is the name of the illness that the Prince of Wales has?
4. How old is Richard of Bordeaux when he's coronated?
5. What does Katherine find at the duke's gatehouse that brands him a traitor?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)