|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six/Thirty-Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cob do to reawaken the unconscious Katherine?
(a) He waves ammonia under her nose
(b) He rolls her into a nearby brook
(c) He shakes her violently
(d) He slaps her a few times
2. Who was Isolda?
(a) Alice Perrer's older sister
(b) John of Gaunt's mother
(c) John of Gaunt's sister
(d) A mysterious servant who charmed the royals
3. To whom is Philippa engaged?
(a) The King's Squire
(b) Roger DeCheyne
(c) Geoffrey Chaucer
(d) The Duke of Lancaster
4. Katherine has great reservations about marrying Robert Sutton, now one of Lincoln's "foremost citizens". Why?
(a) He's possessive, and he doesn't seem to like children
(b) She worries he'll love her children more than he says he loves her
(c) He's too unattentive, and she needs someone to fawn over her constantly
(d) He's never at home and hates bringing her on his travels
5. Why does Katherine decide to ride her horse to visit the Duchess of Lancaster?
(a) She learns that Blanche, the Duchess, is also pregnant and rides her horse all of the time
(b) She thinks Doucette, her horse, needs exercise
(c) She sees it as an opportunity to try to lose the baby
(d) The servants refuse to take her
Short Answer Questions
1. As Katherine passes the skin market at Danesgate, she sees:
2. In a conversation with Brother William, what does Katherine discover about the preacher John Ball?
3. What does Geoffrey Chaucer feel about Katherine's relationship with John?
4. Who does the king's squire, Robin, think is a challenge for the duke?
5. What does Roger DeCheyne ask Katherine for?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)