|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six/Thirty-Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine realize about herself after hearing Geoffrey read the love poem?
(a) She has never, and may never, experience true love
(b) She makes all men who meet her fall in love with her
(c) She liked his comic poetry more than his romantic verse
(d) He's not a very talented writer
2. What does Geoffrey Chaucer feel about Katherine's relationship with John?
(a) That it's inappropriate
(b) He could care less
(c) He thinks it will be great source material for his next work
(d) He approves
3. To whom do the king and John pledge their allegiance when the Old King dies?
(a) Brother William, friar
(b) Richard, the Prince of Wales's son
(c) The Earl of Sussex
(d) The Earl of March
4. At Our Lady of Walsingham's shrine, what miracle does Katherine pray for?
(a) Hugh's return
(b) John's return
(c) Costanza's death
(d) Blanchette's return
5. Katherine goes to the Chapel to visit Blanches' body and finds the duke there. What does he tell her?
(a) He's giving Bolingbroke to the convent
(b) To leave
(c) To stay until he feels better
(d) He wishes he had caught the Plague so he could be dead with Blanche
Short Answer Questions
1. What is disturbing John most at this point in his life?
2. The Friar, Brother William, doesn't suspect Katherine of foul play in Hugh's death. Instead, he believes that:
3. Who is John interested in marrying?
4. Nirac overhears John's declaration to Katherine. He decides to take matters into his own hands by:
5. In 1372, Costanza gives birth to a daughter named Catalina. What is that name's equivalent in English?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)