|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six/Thirty-Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Raulin and three men show up to escort Katherine and Hawise to Kettlethorpe, he mentions he has some letters from the duke to be delivered to people in Lincoln. Katherine is disappointed because the letters are not for her, but for:
(b) Robert Sutton
2. In addition to dystentery, what else plagues Hugh?
(a) Migraine headaches
(b) Strange shaking
(c) Strange nightmarish visions
3. As Katherine regains her memory of the moments before Brother Williams' death, she tells Dame Emma that it wasn't the friar's blood that drove Blanchette away, but probably:
(a) That he believes Katherine is a witch
(b) The size of the mob approaching them
(c) Madness, for she had been showing signs of it beforehand
(d) The revelation that he believed Katherine had murdered Hugh
4. After reversing the Parliament's measures, John still has two significant enemies:
(a) Isolda and Pieter
(b) The King and the Prince of Wales
(c) The Earl of March and Bishop Courtenay of London
(d) Katherine and Costanza
5. Who or what are the "four dread horsemen of the Apocalypse"?
(a) Famine, War, Pestilence and Death
(b) Famine, War, Sloth and Hanging
(c) There are really only two: Famine and War
(d) Peace, Love, Understanding and Wisdom
Short Answer Questions
1. What announcement does Katherine make to John in the spring?
2. At Our Lady of Walsingham's shrine, what miracle does Katherine pray for?
3. How old is Richard of Bordeaux when he's coronated?
4. Katherine initially decides against seeing John again. But Harry convinces her to be a part of the reunion because:
5. In a conversation with Katherine, Brother William tells her that Pieter and the two monks have been banished to Cyprus. He also tells her to:
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)