|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six/Thirty-Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What initially saves Katherine and Blanchette from the mob when they break into the palace?
(a) Their dull grey clothing. It conceals who they are.
(b) Their big English hats. It conceals their faces.
(c) Their plain faces without makeup. They are unrecognizable without color.
(d) Their fake cockney accents, which make them sound like peasants.
2. While staying at the Pessoners' home for her safety, Katherine discovers that Hawise's husband is gathering arms to do what?
(a) To give to the French
(b) To give to the Cantons
(c) Practice shooting
(d) Use against the duke
3. What shocking news does Katherine learn about the king's plans?
(a) He will soon strip all royalty and landed gentry of their titles
(b) He lured the duke back to England to execute him
(c) He lied to the serfs to stop the riots but has no intention of setting them free permanently
(d) He will suggest that all of Europe merge into one, creating a union
4. Who orders Katherine to Kennington?
(a) The Duke
(b) Princess Joan, John's sister and mother of Prince Richard
(c) The King
5. Who helps Katherine deliver her baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. What controversial statement does John Wyclef make about the sacredness of Mass?
2. After reversing the Parliament's measures, John still has two significant enemies:
3. Who offers to take a message to the king on John's behalf?
4. Nirac overhears John's declaration to Katherine. He decides to take matters into his own hands by:
5. What does Brother William say John Ball is now preaching to the serfs?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)