|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hugh confident he'll return by May?
(a) He's certain that the Castilians can't fight in warmer weather
(b) His contract prevents him from fighting any longer
(c) He's certain that it won't take long to beat
(d) He went to a fortune teller who said that the Castilians won't last long
2. What does Geoffrey Chaucer feel about Katherine's relationship with John?
(a) He thinks it will be great source material for his next work
(b) He could care less
(c) He approves
(d) That it's inappropriate
3. How old is Richard of Bordeaux when he's coronated?
4. Where does the duke take Katherine?
(b) Windsor Castle
(c) The Captal de Buch's chateau
5. Why does Philippa end up sending Katherine to Bolingbroke?
(a) The living conditions at Kettlethorpe are horrible.
(b) Katherine complains that Philippa is too bossy
(c) She finds Katherine to be bad company
(d) Katherine cries for Blanche morning and night
Short Answer Questions
1. The meeting of the House of Commons yields several major accusations. The King's chamberlain, Lord Latimer, is accused of:
2. To whom is Hugh indebted?
3. Who prevents Nichola from drowning the newborn baby?
4. What does Katherine tell Hugh before he leaves for war?
5. Also at the House of Commons, Alice Perrers is accused of:
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)