|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Father Oswald suggest for Katherine?
(a) To cover herself in a black robe so no one will see her
(b) Since there's no hope for her, she should continue living this way
(c) He thinks there's a slight chance she could change, so he offers her a job at this church
(d) True contrition: give up her '
2. Guy Pessoner visits Katherine and tells her that the king, Princess Joan, the archbishop, the treasurer, and a few other lords have hidden themselves in the tower because:
(a) The mobs of peasants, angry over the tax poll and feudalism, are after them
(b) The king and his coterie enjoy literally looking down on the peasants
(c) The king feels he's neglected the tower and wants to revisit it
(d) The king needs help getting over his fear of heights
3. Katherine manages to stop the duke on his rampage by telling him she no longer wears his ring because:
(a) It's too large
(b) It's too small
(c) It has lost its meaning
(d) She discovered he gave the same one to Costanza
4. Describe the condition of Kettlethorpe when Katherine first arrives:
(a) Burned to the ground, smoke rising from its ashes
(b) Dilapidated, abandoned, in need of repair
(c) A little shabby but nothing that can't be fixed in a week
(d) Beautifully manicured
5. What does Roger DeCheyne ask Katherine for?
(a) A token for luck
(b) A big wet kiss
(c) A blessing before battle
(d) A promise to leave Hugh if he wins the joust
Short Answer Questions
1. John Ball leads mobs across England, demanding the heads of:
2. After reversing the Parliament's measures, John still has two significant enemies:
3. Katherine visits her beloved Blanche's tomb. In the tomb, she hears Blanche's voice and decides:
4. What does Katherine tell Hugh before he leaves for war?
5. Who does the king's squire, Robin, think is a challenge for the duke?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)