|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Duke manages to get Katherine to go to Aquitaine under what pretense?
(a) Women are now being drafted and it's her time to go
(b) She needs to join other wives who are serving as nurses
(c) She needs to tend to Hugh who has been injured in battle
(d) The army needs a seamstress to repair the country's war flags
2. Why does Katherine find Philippa's letter so upsetting?
(a) Philippa assumes that Katherine is living in great comfort and luxury
(b) Philippa refuses to visit her
(c) Philippa preaches to her about childbearing
(d) Philippa says Katherine is a bad person who deserves an equally bad husband
3. Who helps Katherine deliver her baby?
4. Who prevents Nichola from drowning the newborn baby?
(d) The Duke of Lancaster
5. Who is John interested in marrying?
(a) Alice Walker
(b) Costanza, Queen of Castile
(c) Alice Perrers
(d) Elizabeth, Queen of England
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Katherine goes alone to the courtyard?
2. Who orders Katherine to Kennington?
3. Katherine visits her beloved Blanche's tomb. In the tomb, she hears Blanche's voice and decides:
4. To whom do the king and John pledge their allegiance when the Old King dies?
5. What is disturbing John most at this point in his life?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)