|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Katherine form a lifelong friendship when she is at the Pessoner home?
(a) Guy Le Pessonner's brother
(b) Hawise, the daughter
(c) Guy Le Pessoner's wife
(d) One of the servants
2. How does Katherine respond to John's amorous declaration?
(a) She has made a vow to Saint Catherine and she intends to keep it
(b) Hugh is a changed man and she thinks she's in love with him now
(c) She no longer feels the same way toward him
(d) She met someone else and is deeply in love with this new man
3. John exits the obligatory mass for Blanche and encounters an angry mob who claim that:
(a) John is not the king's son but the son of a Flemish butcher
(b) John is actually not English, but French
(c) John is not the king's son but the son of a French tailor
(d) John owes them money
4. Where is the trial of John Wyclef held, and why there?
(a) Windsor Castle, since it's large enough for the throngs attending
(b) Savoy Castle, as John insisted on having it on his territory
(c) St. Paul's Cathedral, as huge crowds are attending
(d) Wembley Stadium, since it's large enough to hold the massive crowds
5. Who tries to help Katherine and Blanchette escape from the angry mobs?
(a) Princess Joan
(b) The Duke of Lancaster
(c) The Earl of March
(d) Brother William
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Hugh looks up at the black cross in Waltham Abbey?
2. Why does Katherine not hesitate to go into the plague-contaminated Bolingbroke?
3. Describe the condition of Kettlethorpe when Katherine first arrives:
4. How have John's concerns about his heritage affected him?
5. To whom is Hugh indebted?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)