|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who orders Katherine to Kennington?
(a) The King
(b) The Duke
(d) Princess Joan, John's sister and mother of Prince Richard
2. When Blanchette, who loves Robin, refuses to marry Ralph of Hastings, what does she say to Katherine?
(a) She tells Katherine she's wonderful and glad to have half-siblings
(b) She calls Katherine the duke's creature who gives birth to his bastards
(c) She says nothing, thinking the silent treatment is the best response
(d) She calls Katherine a lovely creature
3. Katherine manages to stop the duke on his rampage by telling him she no longer wears his ring because:
(a) It has lost its meaning
(b) It's too small
(c) She discovered he gave the same one to Costanza
(d) It's too large
4. Who is John interested in marrying?
(a) Elizabeth, Queen of England
(b) Costanza, Queen of Castile
(c) Alice Walker
(d) Alice Perrers
5. How is John Ball punished for inciting revolt against the poll tax?
(a) He is sent to the salt mines of Russia
(b) He is banished from England
(c) He is imprisoned in Kent
(d) He is sent to labor in the grape yards of Italy
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Hugh indebted?
2. Katherine goes to the Chapel to visit Blanches' body and finds the duke there. What does he tell her?
3. As Katherine passes the skin market at Danesgate, she sees:
4. Right before John leaves for Scotland, Katherine has a fit and says:
5. The meeting of the House of Commons yields several major accusations. The King's chamberlain, Lord Latimer, is accused of:
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)