|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Hugh returns to Kettlethorpe from war, we discover he suffers from?
(b) Low blood-sugar
2. The meeting of the House of Commons yields several major accusations. The King's chamberlain, Lord Latimer, is accused of:
(a) Stealing from the poor and giving to the rich
(b) Corruption and treason
(c) Trying to seize the throne
(d) Impersonating the king
3. What does Alice Perrers do immediately after the king dies?
(a) Goes insane and locks herself up in a tower
(b) Makes a pass at his brother
(c) Poisons herself and climbs into his tomb
(d) Takes some of his jewelry and flees
4. What worries Hawise about the affair between John and Katherine?
(a) That John will tire of Katherine
(b) That Katherine might take another lover
(c) That if something goes wrong, she will be in trouble
(d) That she will not have enough energy to look after the many children they plan to have
5. Where does Katherine take Geoffrey to tell him about the guilt she feels and everything she now believes has gone wrong in her life?
(a) To the ruins of Savoy
(b) The Pessoners' back yard
(c) To see Brother William's head
(d) To Blanche's tomb
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Philippa engaged?
2. What worries Katherine when she learns that both Trastamare and King Charles of France have died?
3. What keeps Katherine from going to Bolingbroke sooner?
4. Hugh takes the drink from Katherine and soon thereafter dreams of the Kettlethorpe Pooka Hound with "fiery-red eyes." What does the Pooka Hound symbolize?
5. How does Nirac describe Costanza's appearance?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)