|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robin, playing the Lord of Misrule, shouts "Now shall each man kiss the lady of his heart!" He then kisses:
(c) Princess Joan
2. What is the name of the illness that the Prince of Wales has?
3. How does Katherine respond to John's amorous declaration?
(a) She has made a vow to Saint Catherine and she intends to keep it
(b) She no longer feels the same way toward him
(c) Hugh is a changed man and she thinks she's in love with him now
(d) She met someone else and is deeply in love with this new man
4. What important event takes place in April 1369?
(a) The king gets the bishop to stop the rain from falling
(b) Castile is declared the capital of continental Europe
(c) France surrenders to England
(d) England declares war with France again
5. Who tries to help Katherine and Blanchette escape from the angry mobs?
(a) Brother William
(b) The Duke of Lancaster
(c) The Earl of March
(d) Princess Joan
Short Answer Questions
1. In a conversation with Katherine, Brother William tells her that Pieter and the two monks have been banished to Cyprus. He also tells her to:
2. How does the sword fight between Hugh and Roger end?
3. While staying at the Pessoners' home for her safety, Katherine discovers that Hawise's husband is gathering arms to do what?
4. John exits the obligatory mass for Blanche and encounters an angry mob who claim that:
5. Why does Katherine not hesitate to go into the plague-contaminated Bolingbroke?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)