|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine tell Hugh before he leaves for war?
(a) She's leaving him and not to look for her
(b) She has discovered that she cannot have children
(c) He must stop at the Lancaster estate for a blessing first
(d) That she's pregnant
2. What is the Captal's opinion of Katherine?
(a) He thinks highly of her and that she would be a better wife than Costanza
(b) Very low, he think she's a slut
(c) He wishes Katherine were of a better rank
(d) He doesn't reveal any thoughts on Katherine
3. In 1372, Costanza gives birth to a daughter named Catalina. What is that name's equivalent in English?
(b) It has no English equivalent
4. What does the local bishop call Katherine after meeting her?
(a) A goddess
(b) A barmaid
(c) Princess Katherine
(d) A charity wench
5. Hugh is initially suspicious as to why the duke has forgiven his debts. When Katherine reassures him that it must be the Duke's way of thanking her for taking care of the Duchess, how does Hugh react?
(a) He kisses her left foot
(b) He kisses her hand lightly
(c) He slaps her across the face
(d) He kisses her passionately
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the king's squire, Robin, think is a challenge for the duke?
2. The Duke manages to get Katherine to go to Aquitaine under what pretense?
3. With whom does Katherine form a lifelong friendship when she is at the Pessoner home?
4. John exits the obligatory mass for Blanche and encounters an angry mob who claim that:
5. Why does Nirac, the duke's loyal servant, decide to guard Katherine with his life?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)