|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John returns to celebrate St. George's Day, what does Katherine find Hawise doing in her bedroom?
(a) Shaking a roawn branch over the bed and muttering a curse hoping that Katherine will no longer conceive
(b) Taking a nap in the big bed
(c) Ironing the bed sheets so they're very crisp
(d) Removing the bed so that John and Katherine cannot conceive
2. Who helps Katherine deliver her baby?
3. On what day of what year does Henry of Bolingbroke get married?
(a) Christmas Day, 1380
(b) New Year's Day, 1380
(c) July 15, 1380
(d) March 15, 1380
4. What keeps Katherine from going to Bolingbroke sooner?
(a) Violent rainstorms ruin the road to Bolingbroke
(b) She has to wait until she can wean Thomas off her
(c) A robber stole her horse and Hugh won't give her another one
(d) She can't make up her mind if she really likes Blanche
5. What does John realize is causing his insanity?
(a) The women in his life
(b) Deep grief from childhood. Isolda promised him she wouldn't leave him then died
(c) He still has no idea. He thinks he's fine and that everyone around him has some silly idea he's crazy
(d) His lack of war victories
Short Answer Questions
1. Who, to Katherine's dismay, is in attendance at the ceremony commemorating the death of Blanche, the duke's first wife?
2. The Friar, Brother William, doesn't suspect Katherine of foul play in Hugh's death. Instead, he believes that:
3. How have John's concerns about his heritage affected him?
4. After the queen finally meets Katherine, what does she order for the convent?
5. What is the name of the illness that the Prince of Wales has?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)