|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John realize is causing his insanity?
(a) He still has no idea. He thinks he's fine and that everyone around him has some silly idea he's crazy
(b) The women in his life
(c) His lack of war victories
(d) Deep grief from childhood. Isolda promised him she wouldn't leave him then died
2. Why does Philippa end up sending Katherine to Bolingbroke?
(a) She finds Katherine to be bad company
(b) Katherine cries for Blanche morning and night
(c) Katherine complains that Philippa is too bossy
(d) The living conditions at Kettlethorpe are horrible.
3. Who was Isolda?
(a) Alice Perrer's older sister
(b) John of Gaunt's mother
(c) A mysterious servant who charmed the royals
(d) John of Gaunt's sister
4. Once Katherine is resigned to marrying Hugh, what does she give him?
(a) A suit of armor
(b) A bible
(c) A piece of her sleeve to wear in the upcoming joust
(d) Nothing because he doesn't need any lucky tokens
5. In 1372, Costanza gives birth to a daughter named Catalina. What is that name's equivalent in English?
(c) It has no English equivalent
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Richard asks Thomas Swynford to try on the heavy crown?
2. Who prevents Nichola from drowning the newborn baby?
3. Also at the House of Commons, Alice Perrers is accused of:
4. Nirac overhears John's declaration to Katherine. He decides to take matters into his own hands by:
5. What is the Captal's opinion of Katherine?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)