|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the trial of John Wyclef held, and why there?
(a) Wembley Stadium, since it's large enough to hold the massive crowds
(b) Savoy Castle, as John insisted on having it on his territory
(c) Windsor Castle, since it's large enough for the throngs attending
(d) St. Paul's Cathedral, as huge crowds are attending
2. Where does the duke take Katherine?
(b) Windsor Castle
(d) The Captal de Buch's chateau
3. Why does Katherine not hesitate to go into the plague-contaminated Bolingbroke?
(a) Two sorcerers accompany her
(b) She wears a special mask that makes her immune
(c) She is immune to the plague
(d) She is a hot-headed stubborn woman who does whatever she wants
4. When Hugh returns to Kettlethorpe from war, we discover he suffers from?
(c) Low blood-sugar
5. How did Katherine's mother die?
(a) In childbirth
(b) She was trampled by a horse
(c) From a mysterious disease
(d) She took her own life
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1372, Costanza gives birth to a daughter named Catalina. What is that name's equivalent in English?
2. What does Geoffrey Chaucer feel about Katherine's relationship with John?
3. Why does Katherine find Philippa's letter so upsetting?
4. Who is John interested in marrying?
5. Despite telling the Captal that he only loves Katherine, what must John do?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)