|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the local bishop call Katherine after meeting her?
(a) A charity wench
(b) A goddess
(c) Princess Katherine
(d) A barmaid
2. With whom does Katherine form a lifelong friendship when she is at the Pessoner home?
(a) Hawise, the daughter
(b) One of the servants
(c) Guy Le Pessonner's brother
(d) Guy Le Pessoner's wife
3. How does Nirac describe Costanza's appearance?
(a) Exquisite, voluptuous, dressed in the most beautiful dresses
(b) Shabby, bony, flat-chested with a hair shirt to remind her of her father
(c) Plain and forgetful
(d) So repulsive that it would be best to look elsewhere in her presence
4. Once Katherine is resigned to marrying Hugh, what does she give him?
(a) A bible
(b) Nothing because he doesn't need any lucky tokens
(c) A piece of her sleeve to wear in the upcoming joust
(d) A suit of armor
5. Also at the House of Commons, Alice Perrers is accused of:
(a) Spying for the Castilians
(b) Spying for the Italians
(c) Putting a spell on the Queen
(d) Bribery, fraud, theft, and holding the king with witchcraft
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom do the king and John pledge their allegiance when the Old King dies?
2. Why is Costanza eager to make a pilgrimage to Canterbury?
3. What announcement does the Duke of Lancaster make when he arrives?
4. Do Katherine and Blanche get along?
5. What does Roger DeCheyne ask Katherine for?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)