|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Three.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Katherine reaches Blanche just in time to:
(a) Get a priest to administer last rites
(b) Get a judge to annul Blanche's marriage to the duke
(c) Get a blessing to have an affair with the duke
(d) Hear Blanche tell her that the duke is not who she thinks he is
2. Who orders Katherine to Kennington?
(a) Princess Joan, John's sister and mother of Prince Richard
(b) The Duke
(c) The King
3. Who helps Katherine deliver her baby?
4. How have John's concerns about his heritage affected him?
(a) He feels the matter is resolved and doesn't understand why others are still questioning whether he's the king's son
(b) He's obsessed, on the verge of madness
(c) Hardly, he's as cool as ever
(d) He's too busy to think about those problems
5. What assumption has Katherine made about her release from the convent?
(a) That she's being transferred to another convent
(b) That her sister Philippa has sent for her
(c) That a husband has been chosen for her and she will soon be married
(d) That someone has hired her as a governess
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Katherine form a lifelong friendship when she is at the Pessoner home?
2. What keeps Katherine from going to Bolingbroke sooner?
3. What confession does Pieter make when surrounded by Appleton and others?
4. After reversing the Parliament's measures, John still has two significant enemies:
5. What does Katherine realize about herself after hearing Geoffrey read the love poem?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)