|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four 1376 - 1377/Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John has a dream in which he "felt the touch of the sacred oil as the archbishop anointed him and he had felt, vivid as in waking, the holy pressure" of a certain country's crown. What country's crown?
2. The Duke manages to get Katherine to go to Aquitaine under what pretense?
(a) The army needs a seamstress to repair the country's war flags
(b) Women are now being drafted and it's her time to go
(c) She needs to tend to Hugh who has been injured in battle
(d) She needs to join other wives who are serving as nurses
3. Describe Katherine's reaction to the pyx when it passes the Chaucer home?
(a) She's ashamed because she's suddenly in love with Geoffrecy
(b) She's shocked the pyx is so ugly
(c) She's ashamed because she can't remember what the pyx is
(d) She's ashamed of herself for wanting to escape marrying Hugh
4. Who or what are the "four dread horsemen of the Apocalypse"?
(a) Famine, War, Pestilence and Death
(b) There are really only two: Famine and War
(c) Famine, War, Sloth and Hanging
(d) Peace, Love, Understanding and Wisdom
5. After the queen finally meets Katherine, what does she order for the convent?
(b) Wine and a novice with no dowry
(c) Wine, money, and a novice with a dowry
(d) A declaration to close the convent
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Philippa engaged?
2. How does Katherine know the plague has contaminated Bolingbroke when she arrives?
3. Katherine visits the Pessoner home only to be suddenly called away by:
4. Why does Katherine decide to ride her horse to visit the Duchess of Lancaster?
5. The Earl of March envies John, but thinks he has one strength and advantage that John does not:
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)