|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four 1376 - 1377/Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who helps Katherine deliver her baby?
2. How does Katherine know the plague has contaminated Bolingbroke when she arrives?
(a) She sees a 10-foot high black cross hanging from the entry
(b) She sees a 4-foot high red cross painted at the bottom of the drawbridge
(c) Hugh comes rushing after her and tells her the news
(d) She sees servants' heads on pikes, the universal plague warning
3. Who was Isolda?
(a) John of Gaunt's sister
(b) John of Gaunt's mother
(c) A mysterious servant who charmed the royals
(d) Alice Perrer's older sister
4. What does Katherine tell Hugh before he leaves for war?
(a) That she's pregnant
(b) He must stop at the Lancaster estate for a blessing first
(c) She has discovered that she cannot have children
(d) She's leaving him and not to look for her
5. When Hugh returns to Kettlethorpe from war, we discover he suffers from?
(c) Low blood-sugar
Short Answer Questions
1. The Duke manages to get Katherine to go to Aquitaine under what pretense?
2. How does Katherine respond to John's amorous declaration?
3. What assumption has Katherine made about her release from the convent?
4. What happens when Hugh looks up at the black cross in Waltham Abbey?
5. Why does Nirac, the duke's loyal servant, decide to guard Katherine with his life?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)