|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four 1376 - 1377/Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Katherine go home?
(a) She is sick with a bad cold
(b) She doesn't have either enough money or an escort for the journey
(c) She isn't given her usual five escorts, just three
(d) Hugh has banned her from Kettlethorpe
2. Nirac overhears John's declaration to Katherine. He decides to take matters into his own hands by:
(a) Putting Hugh on the front lines in battle
(b) Poisoning Costanza
(c) Poisoning Hugh
(d) Poisoning Katherine
3. Describe Katherine's reaction to the pyx when it passes the Chaucer home?
(a) She's ashamed because she's suddenly in love with Geoffrecy
(b) She's shocked the pyx is so ugly
(c) She's ashamed of herself for wanting to escape marrying Hugh
(d) She's ashamed because she can't remember what the pyx is
4. Who sets the playful tone by dancing a dog on the table at Blanche's funeral dinner hosted by the king?
(a) Alice Perrers, his mistress
(b) Katherine, who thinks Blanche would have preferred a jovial funeral dinner
(c) Philippa and Geoffrey, who have no tact
(d) The Duke of Lancaster, who shows up unexpectedly
5. When Hugh returns to Kettlethorpe from war, we discover he suffers from?
(c) Low blood-sugar
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Katherine goes alone to the courtyard?
2. Who helps Katherine deliver her baby?
3. How does the sword fight between Hugh and Roger end?
4. Why does the duke insist on seeing Katherine before remarrying?
5. What does the local bishop call Katherine after meeting her?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)