|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four 1376 - 1377/Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Katherine soon discovers the real reason she has been called upon:
(a) The Duke is making arrangements to send her back to the convent
(b) The Duke wants to banish her from England
(c) The Duke suspects her of killing Blanche
(d) The Duke wants to declare his love for her
2. After the queen finally meets Katherine, what does she order for the convent?
(a) A declaration to close the convent
(b) Wine and a novice with no dowry
(d) Wine, money, and a novice with a dowry
3. Katherine goes back to the Pessoners' and asks Hawise to:
(a) Sew a really nice dress for her
(b) Attend mass with her
(c) Serve as her maid
(d) Serve as her personal chef
4. What assumption has Katherine made about her release from the convent?
(a) That her sister Philippa has sent for her
(b) That she's being transferred to another convent
(c) That someone has hired her as a governess
(d) That a husband has been chosen for her and she will soon be married
5. Katherine goes to mass and runs into John, disguised as a pilgrim. He tells her:
(a) He loves her and cannot live without her
(b) He sees the ghost of his wife everywhere and is scared
(c) He's thinking of changing the law so that he can have multiple wives
(d) He has become a cleric
Short Answer Questions
1. Initially, John tells Katherine he has called for her because:
2. What is disturbing John most at this point in his life?
3. Why do the servants resent the pregnant Katherine?
4. When Hugh returns to Kettlethorpe from war, we discover he suffers from?
5. What keeps Katherine from going to Bolingbroke sooner?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)