|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four 1376 - 1377/Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nirac's feelings toward Katherine go from loyalty to hatred. Resigned that he'll never be greatly admired by John, what does he do?
(a) Secretly tells Costanza what is really going on
(c) Resigns his commission and moves to the countryside to become a farmer
(d) Takes some drug and tells the Friar about the duke and Katherine
2. The Friar, Brother William, doesn't suspect Katherine of foul play in Hugh's death. Instead, he believes that:
(a) Hugh's bowel burst
(b) Hugh might have had a heart attack
(c) Hugh died of internal bleeding
(d) Hugh didn't want to live anymore
3. With whom does Katherine form a lifelong friendship when she is at the Pessoner home?
(a) Guy Le Pessonner's brother
(b) One of the servants
(c) Guy Le Pessoner's wife
(d) Hawise, the daughter
4. Who prevents Nichola from drowning the newborn baby?
(a) The Duke of Lancaster
5. Why does Philippa end up sending Katherine to Bolingbroke?
(a) The living conditions at Kettlethorpe are horrible.
(b) She finds Katherine to be bad company
(c) Katherine cries for Blanche morning and night
(d) Katherine complains that Philippa is too bossy
Short Answer Questions
1. Who helps Katherine deliver her baby?
2. Why does Geoffrey send Philippa to stay at Kettlethorpe?
3. What announcement does the Duke of Lancaster make when he arrives?
4. The Earl of March envies John, but thinks he has one strength and advantage that John does not:
5. What does Geoffrey Chaucer feel about Katherine's relationship with John?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)