|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four 1376 - 1377/Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Do Katherine and Blanche get along?
(a) Not at all. Blanche sees Katherine as another maid and treats her as such
(b) Yes. They enjoy singing and sewing together
(c) Blanche is too busy to spend any time with Katherine, so it's hard to say
(d) They are civil to one another.
2. Katherine goes to the Chapel to visit Blanches' body and finds the duke there. What does he tell her?
(a) To stay until he feels better
(b) To leave
(c) He's giving Bolingbroke to the convent
(d) He wishes he had caught the Plague so he could be dead with Blanche
3. Nirac overhears John's declaration to Katherine. He decides to take matters into his own hands by:
(a) Putting Hugh on the front lines in battle
(b) Poisoning Costanza
(c) Poisoning Hugh
(d) Poisoning Katherine
4. Why does Hugh order Katherine to stay away from Nichola?
(a) He doesn't want his unborn child to catch his stepmother's illness
(b) Nichola will smother her with affection
(c) Nichola is clumsy and might trip and fall on her
(d) Nichola is, in truth, a sorceress
5. Why does the duke insist on seeing Katherine before remarrying?
(a) He wants to see if he's over her
(b) He wants her permission to marry a queen
(c) He wants to know if, because Katherine was close to Blanche, she thinks Blanche would approve of the union
(d) He wants her opinion of his wedding attire
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Hugh looks up at the black cross in Waltham Abbey?
2. Describe Katherine's reaction to the pyx when it passes the Chaucer home?
3. Why does Katherine not hesitate to go into the plague-contaminated Bolingbroke?
4. What worries Hawise about the affair between John and Katherine?
5. To whom is Philippa engaged?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)