|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four 1376 - 1377/Sixteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nirac, the duke's loyal servant, decide to guard Katherine with his life?
(a) He thinks Katherine and the duke are in a serious romantic relationship
(b) He has nothing else to do
(c) The Duke threatens him if he doesn't
(d) He thinks he's in love with Katherine
2. How does Bolingbroke, the home of the Lancasters, compare with Kettlethorpe?
(a) Uglier and the property much smaller
(b) It is newer but has no distinct characteristics
(c) There is almost no difference. The estates were built by the same architect
(d) It is beautiful, alive and welcoming
3. What announcement does the Duke of Lancaster make when he arrives?
(a) Henry prefers to be known as Harry, Prince of Wales
(b) Henry won't attend the festivities
(c) Henry Trastamare has usurped the throne of Castile
(d) Henry Trastamare has sailed with Christopher Columbus to the New World
4. Why do the servants resent the pregnant Katherine?
(a) She is overly demanding
(b) She looks so beautiful pregnant
(c) She is meaner than before
(d) She's bringing the next of the Swynford generation
5. What does Katherine realize about herself after hearing Geoffrey read the love poem?
(a) She liked his comic poetry more than his romantic verse
(b) She makes all men who meet her fall in love with her
(c) He's not a very talented writer
(d) She has never, and may never, experience true love
Short Answer Questions
1. What assumption has Katherine made about her release from the convent?
2. The Duke goes into seclusion after Blanche's burial, permitting only this person to see him:
3. Who helps Katherine deliver her baby?
4. Katherine goes to the Chapel to visit Blanches' body and finds the duke there. What does he tell her?
5. Who prevents Nichola from drowning the newborn baby?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)