|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three/Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is Philippa engaged?
(a) The Duke of Lancaster
(b) Geoffrey Chaucer
(c) Roger DeCheyne
(d) The King's Squire
2. Hugh takes the drink from Katherine and soon thereafter dreams of the Kettlethorpe Pooka Hound with "fiery-red eyes." What does the Pooka Hound symbolize?
(a) Long life and prosperity
(b) Nothing. He's just a crazy dog
3. In addition to dystentery, what else plagues Hugh?
(a) Strange nightmarish visions
(b) Migraine headaches
(c) Strange shaking
4. Katherine reaches Blanche just in time to:
(a) Get a blessing to have an affair with the duke
(b) Hear Blanche tell her that the duke is not who she thinks he is
(c) Get a priest to administer last rites
(d) Get a judge to annul Blanche's marriage to the duke
5. When Raulin and three men show up to escort Katherine and Hawise to Kettlethorpe, he mentions he has some letters from the duke to be delivered to people in Lincoln. Katherine is disappointed because the letters are not for her, but for:
(d) Robert Sutton
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Katherine form a lifelong friendship when she is at the Pessoner home?
2. How did the Duchess's children evade the Plague?
3. The Friar, Brother William, doesn't suspect Katherine of foul play in Hugh's death. Instead, he believes that:
4. Who or what are the "four dread horsemen of the Apocalypse"?
5. The Duke goes into seclusion after Blanche's burial, permitting only this person to see him:
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)