|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three/Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is John interested in marrying?
(a) Costanza, Queen of Castile
(b) Alice Walker
(c) Elizabeth, Queen of England
(d) Alice Perrers
2. How did Katherine's mother die?
(a) In childbirth
(b) She took her own life
(c) She was trampled by a horse
(d) From a mysterious disease
3. John has a dream in which he "felt the touch of the sacred oil as the archbishop anointed him and he had felt, vivid as in waking, the holy pressure" of a certain country's crown. What country's crown?
4. What mode of transport does Katherine use when leaving the convent?
(a) A pumpkin-shaped carriage
(b) Horse and buggy
(d) None. She walks.
5. What does the local bishop call Katherine after meeting her?
(a) A barmaid
(b) A charity wench
(c) A goddess
(d) Princess Katherine
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Katherine encounter on the ship to Bordeaux?
2. The Duke manages to get Katherine to go to Aquitaine under what pretense?
3. Katherine reaches Blanche just in time to:
4. What happens when Hugh looks up at the black cross in Waltham Abbey?
5. Why do the servants resent the pregnant Katherine?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)