|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three/Fourteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Katherine not hesitate to go into the plague-contaminated Bolingbroke?
(a) She wears a special mask that makes her immune
(b) Two sorcerers accompany her
(c) She is immune to the plague
(d) She is a hot-headed stubborn woman who does whatever she wants
2. In addition to dystentery, what else plagues Hugh?
(b) Strange shaking
(c) Migraine headaches
(d) Strange nightmarish visions
3. Do Katherine and Blanche get along?
(a) Yes. They enjoy singing and sewing together
(b) They are civil to one another.
(c) Blanche is too busy to spend any time with Katherine, so it's hard to say
(d) Not at all. Blanche sees Katherine as another maid and treats her as such
4. Who prevents Nichola from drowning the newborn baby?
(c) The Duke of Lancaster
5. As Katherine passes the skin market at Danesgate, she sees:
(b) Alice Perrers
(c) A nun from the convent
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Hugh looks up at the black cross in Waltham Abbey?
2. Katherine goes to mass and runs into John, disguised as a pilgrim. He tells her:
3. What does Katherine try to prevent the servants from doing shortly before she gives birth?
4. Who was Isolda?
5. Initially, John tells Katherine he has called for her because:
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)