|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two/Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Nirac, the duke's loyal servant, decide to guard Katherine with his life?
(a) He thinks Katherine and the duke are in a serious romantic relationship
(b) He has nothing else to do
(c) The Duke threatens him if he doesn't
(d) He thinks he's in love with Katherine
2. Who helps Katherine deliver her baby?
3. Why does Philippa end up sending Katherine to Bolingbroke?
(a) Katherine cries for Blanche morning and night
(b) The living conditions at Kettlethorpe are horrible.
(c) Katherine complains that Philippa is too bossy
(d) She finds Katherine to be bad company
4. What mode of transport does Katherine use when leaving the convent?
(b) None. She walks.
(c) A pumpkin-shaped carriage
(d) Horse and buggy
5. How did Katherine's mother die?
(a) In childbirth
(b) She was trampled by a horse
(c) She took her own life
(d) From a mysterious disease
Short Answer Questions
1. Once Katherine is resigned to marrying Hugh, what does she give him?
2. Katherine reaches Blanche just in time to:
3. Why does Hugh order Katherine to stay away from Nichola?
4. How does Bolingbroke, the home of the Lancasters, compare with Kettlethorpe?
5. Why is Hugh confident he'll return by May?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)