|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two/Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the queen finally meets Katherine, what does she order for the convent?
(b) Wine, money, and a novice with a dowry
(c) A declaration to close the convent
(d) Wine and a novice with no dowry
2. What does the local bishop call Katherine after meeting her?
(a) A goddess
(b) A charity wench
(c) Princess Katherine
(d) A barmaid
3. Once Katherine is resigned to marrying Hugh, what does she give him?
(a) A suit of armor
(b) Nothing because he doesn't need any lucky tokens
(c) A piece of her sleeve to wear in the upcoming joust
(d) A bible
4. Why does Nirac, the duke's loyal servant, decide to guard Katherine with his life?
(a) He thinks he's in love with Katherine
(b) The Duke threatens him if he doesn't
(c) He has nothing else to do
(d) He thinks Katherine and the duke are in a serious romantic relationship
5. Why does Katherine find Philippa's letter so upsetting?
(a) Philippa says Katherine is a bad person who deserves an equally bad husband
(b) Philippa assumes that Katherine is living in great comfort and luxury
(c) Philippa preaches to her about childbearing
(d) Philippa refuses to visit her
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Isolda?
2. What happens when Katherine goes alone to the courtyard?
3. What important event takes place in April 1369?
4. Who or what are the "four dread horsemen of the Apocalypse"?
5. What does Katherine tell Hugh before he leaves for war?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)