|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two/Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hugh confident he'll return by May?
(a) His contract prevents him from fighting any longer
(b) He went to a fortune teller who said that the Castilians won't last long
(c) He's certain that the Castilians can't fight in warmer weather
(d) He's certain that it won't take long to beat
2. What does Katherine tell Hugh before he leaves for war?
(a) He must stop at the Lancaster estate for a blessing first
(b) That she's pregnant
(c) She's leaving him and not to look for her
(d) She has discovered that she cannot have children
3. What does Roger DeCheyne ask Katherine for?
(a) A blessing before battle
(b) A big wet kiss
(c) A promise to leave Hugh if he wins the joust
(d) A token for luck
4. Why does Katherine not hesitate to go into the plague-contaminated Bolingbroke?
(a) Two sorcerers accompany her
(b) She wears a special mask that makes her immune
(c) She is immune to the plague
(d) She is a hot-headed stubborn woman who does whatever she wants
5. Who helps Katherine deliver her baby?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Philippa engaged?
2. Do Katherine and Blanche get along?
3. To whom is Hugh indebted?
4. What important event takes place in April 1369?
5. Why does Philippa end up sending Katherine to Bolingbroke?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)