|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two/Ten.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine try to prevent the servants from doing shortly before she gives birth?
(a) Participating in a pagan ritual that involves sacrificing animals and drinking heavily
(b) Cooking anything with lamb in it
(c) Building a new wing on the house for the new baby
(d) Attending a wine festival
2. What mode of transport does Katherine use when leaving the convent?
(a) None. She walks.
(c) Horse and buggy
(d) A pumpkin-shaped carriage
3. When Hugh returns to Kettlethorpe from war, we discover he suffers from?
(c) Low blood-sugar
4. Who helps Katherine deliver her baby?
5. How does Bolingbroke, the home of the Lancasters, compare with Kettlethorpe?
(a) It is newer but has no distinct characteristics
(b) Uglier and the property much smaller
(c) There is almost no difference. The estates were built by the same architect
(d) It is beautiful, alive and welcoming
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katherine decide to ride her horse to visit the Duchess of Lancaster?
2. Katherine reaches Blanche just in time to:
3. What does the local bishop call Katherine after meeting her?
4. Why does Geoffrey send Philippa to stay at Kettlethorpe?
5. What does Katherine tell Hugh before he leaves for war?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)