|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One 1336-1337/Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hugh order Katherine to stay away from Nichola?
(a) He doesn't want his unborn child to catch his stepmother's illness
(b) Nichola is, in truth, a sorceress
(c) Nichola will smother her with affection
(d) Nichola is clumsy and might trip and fall on her
2. What mode of transport does Katherine use when leaving the convent?
(a) A pumpkin-shaped carriage
(c) Horse and buggy
(d) None. She walks.
3. Once Katherine is resigned to marrying Hugh, what does she give him?
(a) A bible
(b) Nothing because he doesn't need any lucky tokens
(c) A suit of armor
(d) A piece of her sleeve to wear in the upcoming joust
4. What does Roger DeCheyne ask Katherine for?
(a) A promise to leave Hugh if he wins the joust
(b) A blessing before battle
(c) A token for luck
(d) A big wet kiss
5. What does Katherine tell Hugh before he leaves for war?
(a) She has discovered that she cannot have children
(b) She's leaving him and not to look for her
(c) He must stop at the Lancaster estate for a blessing first
(d) That she's pregnant
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Katherine goes alone to the courtyard?
2. What announcement does the Duke of Lancaster make when he arrives?
3. With whom does Katherine form a lifelong friendship when she is at the Pessoner home?
4. What does Katherine try to prevent the servants from doing shortly before she gives birth?
5. Who was Isolda?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)