|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One 1336-1337/Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Katherine is resigned to marrying Hugh, what does she give him?
(a) A suit of armor
(b) A piece of her sleeve to wear in the upcoming joust
(c) A bible
(d) Nothing because he doesn't need any lucky tokens
2. What does Katherine tell Hugh before he leaves for war?
(a) She has discovered that she cannot have children
(b) That she's pregnant
(c) He must stop at the Lancaster estate for a blessing first
(d) She's leaving him and not to look for her
3. Who helps Katherine deliver her baby?
4. Why does Nirac, the duke's loyal servant, decide to guard Katherine with his life?
(a) He thinks Katherine and the duke are in a serious romantic relationship
(b) He thinks he's in love with Katherine
(c) The Duke threatens him if he doesn't
(d) He has nothing else to do
5. After the queen finally meets Katherine, what does she order for the convent?
(b) Wine and a novice with no dowry
(c) A declaration to close the convent
(d) Wine, money, and a novice with a dowry
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine try to prevent the servants from doing shortly before she gives birth?
2. What does the local bishop call Katherine after meeting her?
3. How did Katherine's mother die?
4. Why does Katherine decide to ride her horse to visit the Duchess of Lancaster?
5. Why does Katherine find Philippa's letter so upsetting?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)