|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One 1336-1337/Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What mode of transport does Katherine use when leaving the convent?
(b) A pumpkin-shaped carriage
(c) None. She walks.
(d) Horse and buggy
2. Once Katherine is resigned to marrying Hugh, what does she give him?
(a) A piece of her sleeve to wear in the upcoming joust
(b) A bible
(c) A suit of armor
(d) Nothing because he doesn't need any lucky tokens
3. Do Katherine and Blanche get along?
(a) Yes. They enjoy singing and sewing together
(b) Blanche is too busy to spend any time with Katherine, so it's hard to say
(c) Not at all. Blanche sees Katherine as another maid and treats her as such
(d) They are civil to one another.
4. What does Katherine tell Hugh before he leaves for war?
(a) That she's pregnant
(b) She's leaving him and not to look for her
(c) He must stop at the Lancaster estate for a blessing first
(d) She has discovered that she cannot have children
5. What does Katherine try to prevent the servants from doing shortly before she gives birth?
(a) Cooking anything with lamb in it
(b) Attending a wine festival
(c) Building a new wing on the house for the new baby
(d) Participating in a pagan ritual that involves sacrificing animals and drinking heavily
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Katherine's mother die?
2. Who was Isolda?
3. What assumption has Katherine made about her release from the convent?
4. After the queen finally meets Katherine, what does she order for the convent?
5. Who prevents Nichola from drowning the newborn baby?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)