|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One 1336-1337/Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the queen finally meets Katherine, what does she order for the convent?
(a) A declaration to close the convent
(b) Wine, money, and a novice with a dowry
(c) Wine and a novice with no dowry
2. How does the sword fight between Hugh and Roger end?
(a) Roger wins
(b) Hugh wins
(c) The Duke of Lancaster breaks it up
(d) It's a draw
3. How did Katherine's mother die?
(a) She took her own life
(b) In childbirth
(c) She was trampled by a horse
(d) From a mysterious disease
4. What assumption has Katherine made about her release from the convent?
(a) That a husband has been chosen for her and she will soon be married
(b) That someone has hired her as a governess
(c) That her sister Philippa has sent for her
(d) That she's being transferred to another convent
5. Why does Hugh order Katherine to stay away from Nichola?
(a) Nichola is, in truth, a sorceress
(b) Nichola will smother her with affection
(c) Nichola is clumsy and might trip and fall on her
(d) He doesn't want his unborn child to catch his stepmother's illness
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Katherine try to prevent the servants from doing shortly before she gives birth?
2. Who was Isolda?
3. What announcement does the Duke of Lancaster make when he arrives?
4. Who helps Katherine deliver her baby?
5. What happens when Katherine goes alone to the courtyard?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)