Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Six/Thirty-Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Katherine passes the skin market at Danesgate, she sees:
(a) Alice Perrers
(b) A nun from the convent
2. The king reads the message from John and decides:
(a) Percy of Northumberland's actions had no royal sanction, so he welcomes John back to England
(b) Percy of Northumberland did the right thing and will be rewarded
(c) John will stay in Scotland and Percy will be welcomed to England
(d) He cannot decipher John's strange message so nothing happens
3. How old is Richard of Bordeaux when he's coronated?
4. When Katherine reaches Hugh in Aquitaine, he's as ill-tempered as ever. But he softens up when she tells him about:
(a) A new wine venture she has started that's sure to be successful
(b) Their children
(c) The money they're making from their estates
(d) A magic potion that will heal him instantly
5. Because Katherine doesn't deny that she had hoped for Hugh's death, what does Blanchette now believe?
(a) Brother William could have saved her father's life but didn't try
(b) Life is short and one must savor every moment
(c) Her mother murdered her father
(d) There must have been a good, solid reason for Katherine's actions
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does John turn down the idea that he should stay in Scotland because the people here love him and will likely give him an army?
2. Katherine tries to get John to reveal the root of his fear. When he feels he can completely trust her with what is troubling him, he says her:
3. Why does Philippa end up sending Katherine to Bolingbroke?
4. Also at the House of Commons, Alice Perrers is accused of:
5. How have John's concerns about his heritage affected him?
This section contains 449 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)