|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of what year does Henry of Bolingbroke get married?
(a) Christmas Day, 1380
(b) July 15, 1380
(c) March 15, 1380
(d) New Year's Day, 1380
2. The meeting of the House of Commons yields several major accusations. The King's chamberlain, Lord Latimer, is accused of:
(a) Corruption and treason
(b) Stealing from the poor and giving to the rich
(c) Impersonating the king
(d) Trying to seize the throne
3. Why does Nirac, the duke's loyal servant, decide to guard Katherine with his life?
(a) He has nothing else to do
(b) He thinks Katherine and the duke are in a serious romantic relationship
(c) The Duke threatens him if he doesn't
(d) He thinks he's in love with Katherine
4. The king reads the message from John and decides:
(a) He cannot decipher John's strange message so nothing happens
(b) Percy of Northumberland's actions had no royal sanction, so he welcomes John back to England
(c) John will stay in Scotland and Percy will be welcomed to England
(d) Percy of Northumberland did the right thing and will be rewarded
5. Why do the servants resent the pregnant Katherine?
(a) She is overly demanding
(b) She is meaner than before
(c) She looks so beautiful pregnant
(d) She's bringing the next of the Swynford generation
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the duke take Katherine?
2. Although Wat the tiler dresses up for his meeting with the king and tries to befriend the king, the king's squire calls Wat, "the greatest knave and robber in all Kent" because he shows no respect for the king. What happens to Wat after the squire's statement?
3. Whose husband leads the angry mob?
4. What is the Captal's opinion of Katherine?
5. Who orders Katherine to Kennington?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)