|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom do the king and John pledge their allegiance when the Old King dies?
(a) Brother William, friar
(b) The Earl of Sussex
(c) The Earl of March
(d) Richard, the Prince of Wales's son
2. In a conversation with Brother William, what does Katherine discover about the preacher John Ball?
(a) He has escaped the salt mines in Russia and is on his way to Scotland
(b) He has been released from prison and is starting riots in Kent
(c) He was released from prison for good behavior and is running for a seat in the House of Commons
(d) He has given up inciting riots and is just planning to assassinate the duke in Scotland
3. Why do the servants resent the pregnant Katherine?
(a) She looks so beautiful pregnant
(b) She's bringing the next of the Swynford generation
(c) She is overly demanding
(d) She is meaner than before
4. The meeting of the House of Commons yields several major accusations. The King's chamberlain, Lord Latimer, is accused of:
(a) Corruption and treason
(b) Trying to seize the throne
(c) Stealing from the poor and giving to the rich
(d) Impersonating the king
5. Once Katherine is resigned to marrying Hugh, what does she give him?
(a) A bible
(b) A suit of armor
(c) A piece of her sleeve to wear in the upcoming joust
(d) Nothing because he doesn't need any lucky tokens
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the duke insist on seeing Katherine before remarrying?
2. How does Cob manage to gain entry for himself and Katherine into the Pessoners' home?
3. Who helps Katherine deliver her baby?
4. What does John discover upon his return to England?
5. Suddenly, Blanchette becomes ill for a month. Who looks after her during her illness?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)