|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Captal's opinion of Katherine?
(a) Very low, he think she's a slut
(b) He thinks highly of her and that she would be a better wife than Costanza
(c) He doesn't reveal any thoughts on Katherine
(d) He wishes Katherine were of a better rank
2. The Duke challenges Percy to mortal combat. Who shows up to fight him?
(a) A mob of angry peasants
(b) Percy's son, Little Hotspur
(c) No one, John stands in a field waiting and waiting
(d) Percy of Northumberland, as promised
3. What worries Katherine when she learns that both Trastamare and King Charles of France have died?
(a) She worries that Costanza will move to France and make John come there, too
(b) With the opportunity for England to take Castile, Costanza may not tolerate having Katherine around
(c) She worries that she'll have to study French
(d) She worries that John will move to France and love a French woman
4. How does Nirac describe Costanza's appearance?
(a) Shabby, bony, flat-chested with a hair shirt to remind her of her father
(b) Exquisite, voluptuous, dressed in the most beautiful dresses
(c) So repulsive that it would be best to look elsewhere in her presence
(d) Plain and forgetful
5. Katherine soon discovers the real reason she has been called upon:
(a) The Duke wants to declare his love for her
(b) The Duke is making arrangements to send her back to the convent
(c) The Duke suspects her of killing Blanche
(d) The Duke wants to banish her from England
Short Answer Questions
1. After signing truce agreements with Scotland, the duke suddenly learns he cannot:
2. What does Roger DeCheyne ask Katherine for?
3. On what day of what year does Henry of Bolingbroke get married?
4. Do Katherine and Blanche get along?
5. What happens when Katherine goes alone to the courtyard?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)