|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Katherine goes alone to the courtyard?
(a) Hugh stands next to her but never utters a word
(b) Hugh tells her he must return her to the convent
(c) Hugh reads her a love poem and seduces her
(d) Hugh attacks her and tries to rape her
2. The Duke challenges Percy to mortal combat. Who shows up to fight him?
(a) Percy of Northumberland, as promised
(b) No one, John stands in a field waiting and waiting
(c) Percy's son, Little Hotspur
(d) A mob of angry peasants
3. Right before John leaves for Scotland, Katherine has a fit and says:
(a) She is expecting twins
(b) She doesn't like Scotland, so they'll have to arrange meeting elsewhere
(c) She saw the Pooka Hound of Kettelthorpe
(d) She thinks their love is in danger
4. What does Katherine find at the duke's gatehouse that brands him a traitor?
(a) The Duke's shield, painted in red
(b) A four-foot high cross, painted red
(c) A ten-foot high cross, painted in black
(d) The duke's shield, turned upside down
5. What is the Captal's opinion of Katherine?
(a) He wishes Katherine were of a better rank
(b) Very low, he think she's a slut
(c) He thinks highly of her and that she would be a better wife than Costanza
(d) He doesn't reveal any thoughts on Katherine
Short Answer Questions
1. Also at the House of Commons, Alice Perrers is accused of:
2. Katherine manages to stop the duke on his rampage by telling him she no longer wears his ring because:
3. How does Cob manage to gain entry for himself and Katherine into the Pessoners' home?
4. At one point, Cob whispers to himself: "I didn't rightly believe 'twould ever happen." What did he not believe would happen?
5. What does John discover upon his return to England?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)