|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose husband leads the angry mob?
(a) Philippa's husband, Geoffrey
(b) Jack, Hawise's husband
(c) Emma's husband, Guy le Pessoner
(d) Costanza's husband, the duke
2. Katherine manages to stop the duke on his rampage by telling him she no longer wears his ring because:
(a) It has lost its meaning
(b) It's too large
(c) It's too small
(d) She discovered he gave the same one to Costanza
3. John exits the obligatory mass for Blanche and encounters an angry mob who claim that:
(a) John is actually not English, but French
(b) John is not the king's son but the son of a Flemish butcher
(c) John owes them money
(d) John is not the king's son but the son of a French tailor
4. As Katherine approaches Walsingham, she thinks of one word to describe her life since leaving the convent. What is that word?
5. How does the sword fight between Hugh and Roger end?
(a) Hugh wins
(b) Roger wins
(c) It's a draw
(d) The Duke of Lancaster breaks it up
Short Answer Questions
1. Suddenly, Blanchette becomes ill for a month. Who looks after her during her illness?
2. When Blanchette, who loves Robin, refuses to marry Ralph of Hastings, what does she say to Katherine?
3. Katherine goes back to the Pessoners' and asks Hawise to:
4. The king reads the message from John and decides:
5. Katherine reaches Blanche just in time to:
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)