|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does John suddenly strengthen his political position?
(a) He changes the law so all couples can live in sin
(b) He vows to give England to Castile
(c) He gives Costanza the freedom to divorce him if she wants
(d) He reverses the measures the Parliament recently passed, he frees Alice Perrers and prisoners sentenced by the House of Commons
2. At Our Lady of Walsingham's shrine, what miracle does Katherine pray for?
(a) Hugh's return
(b) Blanchette's return
(c) Costanza's death
(d) John's return
3. Robin, playing the Lord of Misrule, shouts "Now shall each man kiss the lady of his heart!" He then kisses:
(b) Princess Joan
4. Where does the duke take Katherine?
(a) The Captal de Buch's chateau
(c) Windsor Castle
5. After signing truce agreements with Scotland, the duke suddenly learns he cannot:
(a) Live with Katherine anywhere in the kingdom
(b) Re-enter England.
(d) Re-enter Castile
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the duke react to news of Hugh's death?
2. Why does Hugh order Katherine to stay away from Nichola?
3. What does Katherine tell Hugh before he leaves for war?
4. King Richard rides right up the front line of rebels and tells them that he is now their leader as they wished him to be. How do the rebels react?
5. What does John realize is causing his insanity?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)