|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Five/Twenty-Eight.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day of what year does Henry of Bolingbroke get married?
(a) New Year's Day, 1380
(b) March 15, 1380
(c) Christmas Day, 1380
(d) July 15, 1380
2. Why do the servants resent the pregnant Katherine?
(a) She is meaner than before
(b) She is overly demanding
(c) She's bringing the next of the Swynford generation
(d) She looks so beautiful pregnant
3. Who does Philippa call an "ill-tempered virgin"?
(c) Princess Joan
(d) Eleanor de Bohun
4. In addition to dystentery, what else plagues Hugh?
(b) Migraine headaches
(c) Strange shaking
(d) Strange nightmarish visions
5. Why does Nirac, the duke's loyal servant, decide to guard Katherine with his life?
(a) He thinks Katherine and the duke are in a serious romantic relationship
(b) He thinks he's in love with Katherine
(c) The Duke threatens him if he doesn't
(d) He has nothing else to do
Short Answer Questions
1. What controversial statement does John Wyclef make about the sacredness of Mass?
2. Hugh is initially suspicious as to why the duke has forgiven his debts. When Katherine reassures him that it must be the Duke's way of thanking her for taking care of the Duchess, how does Hugh react?
3. What is the main message or theme of this chapter?
4. The Duke challenges Percy to mortal combat. Who shows up to fight him?
5. Who was Isolda?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)