|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two/Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Initially, John tells Katherine he has called for her because:
(a) He wants her to repeat word for word what the priest said when administering the last rites
(b) He thinks Katherine took something valuable of Blanche's and wants it back
(c) He wants to thank her for caring for Blanche at Bolingbroke
(d) He wants her to tell him what Blanche wore when she died
2. In addition to dystentery, what else plagues Hugh?
(a) Strange nightmarish visions
(b) Strange shaking
(c) Migraine headaches
3. What does Katherine try to prevent the servants from doing shortly before she gives birth?
(a) Attending a wine festival
(b) Cooking anything with lamb in it
(c) Building a new wing on the house for the new baby
(d) Participating in a pagan ritual that involves sacrificing animals and drinking heavily
4. Who prevents Nichola from drowning the newborn baby?
(c) The Duke of Lancaster
5. When Raulin and three men show up to escort Katherine and Hawise to Kettlethorpe, he mentions he has some letters from the duke to be delivered to people in Lincoln. Katherine is disappointed because the letters are not for her, but for:
(d) Robert Sutton
Short Answer Questions
1. Katherine reaches Blanche just in time to:
2. Katherine soon discovers the real reason she has been called upon:
3. To whom is Hugh indebted?
4. Katherine goes back to the Pessoners' and asks Hawise to:
5. What does Roger DeCheyne ask Katherine for?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)