|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two/Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Katherine decide to ride her horse to visit the Duchess of Lancaster?
(a) She thinks Doucette, her horse, needs exercise
(b) She sees it as an opportunity to try to lose the baby
(c) The servants refuse to take her
(d) She learns that Blanche, the Duchess, is also pregnant and rides her horse all of the time
2. Why does Katherine not hesitate to go into the plague-contaminated Bolingbroke?
(a) She is immune to the plague
(b) She is a hot-headed stubborn woman who does whatever she wants
(c) She wears a special mask that makes her immune
(d) Two sorcerers accompany her
3. How does the sword fight between Hugh and Roger end?
(a) The Duke of Lancaster breaks it up
(b) Hugh wins
(c) Roger wins
(d) It's a draw
4. Why does Nirac, the duke's loyal servant, decide to guard Katherine with his life?
(a) He thinks Katherine and the duke are in a serious romantic relationship
(b) The Duke threatens him if he doesn't
(c) He thinks he's in love with Katherine
(d) He has nothing else to do
5. Do Katherine and Blanche get along?
(a) Not at all. Blanche sees Katherine as another maid and treats her as such
(b) Yes. They enjoy singing and sewing together
(c) They are civil to one another.
(d) Blanche is too busy to spend any time with Katherine, so it's hard to say
Short Answer Questions
1. Katherine goes back to the Pessoners' and asks Hawise to:
2. Katherine reaches Blanche just in time to:
3. To whom is Hugh indebted?
4. As Katherine passes the skin market at Danesgate, she sees:
5. Initially, John tells Katherine he has called for her because:
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)