|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two/Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Katherine passes the skin market at Danesgate, she sees:
(a) Alice Perrers
(d) A nun from the convent
2. How did the Duchess's children evade the Plague?
(a) They were safe in the North Tower throughout the scourge
(b) They are actually Gascons, who are born with Plague immunity
(c) They hid underground where they could not contract the disease
(d) They were on holiday in France where there is no Plague
3. Once Katherine is resigned to marrying Hugh, what does she give him?
(a) A bible
(b) Nothing because he doesn't need any lucky tokens
(c) A suit of armor
(d) A piece of her sleeve to wear in the upcoming joust
4. Katherine soon discovers the real reason she has been called upon:
(a) The Duke is making arrangements to send her back to the convent
(b) The Duke wants to banish her from England
(c) The Duke suspects her of killing Blanche
(d) The Duke wants to declare his love for her
5. Katherine goes back to the Pessoners' and asks Hawise to:
(a) Serve as her personal chef
(b) Serve as her maid
(c) Sew a really nice dress for her
(d) Attend mass with her
Short Answer Questions
1. In addition to dystentery, what else plagues Hugh?
2. Why does Nirac, the duke's loyal servant, decide to guard Katherine with his life?
3. Katherine reaches Blanche just in time to:
4. Who was Isolda?
5. Who prevents Nichola from drowning the newborn baby?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)