|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two/Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In addition to dystentery, what else plagues Hugh?
(b) Strange shaking
(c) Strange nightmarish visions
(d) Migraine headaches
2. What does Roger DeCheyne ask Katherine for?
(a) A big wet kiss
(b) A promise to leave Hugh if he wins the joust
(c) A blessing before battle
(d) A token for luck
3. Katherine goes back to the Pessoners' and asks Hawise to:
(a) Serve as her maid
(b) Sew a really nice dress for her
(c) Serve as her personal chef
(d) Attend mass with her
4. Who helps Katherine deliver her baby?
5. How does Bolingbroke, the home of the Lancasters, compare with Kettlethorpe?
(a) It is beautiful, alive and welcoming
(b) It is newer but has no distinct characteristics
(c) There is almost no difference. The estates were built by the same architect
(d) Uglier and the property much smaller
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Katherine know the plague has contaminated Bolingbroke when she arrives?
2. Why does Katherine not hesitate to go into the plague-contaminated Bolingbroke?
3. Why does Nirac, the duke's loyal servant, decide to guard Katherine with his life?
4. To whom is Hugh indebted?
5. How does the sword fight between Hugh and Roger end?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)