|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four/Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the Duchess's children evade the Plague?
(a) They are actually Gascons, who are born with Plague immunity
(b) They hid underground where they could not contract the disease
(c) They were safe in the North Tower throughout the scourge
(d) They were on holiday in France where there is no Plague
2. Why does Katherine not hesitate to go into the plague-contaminated Bolingbroke?
(a) Two sorcerers accompany her
(b) She is a hot-headed stubborn woman who does whatever she wants
(c) She is immune to the plague
(d) She wears a special mask that makes her immune
3. What does Katherine tell Hugh before he leaves for war?
(a) She's leaving him and not to look for her
(b) She has discovered that she cannot have children
(c) That she's pregnant
(d) He must stop at the Lancaster estate for a blessing first
4. What is the main message or theme of this chapter?
(a) Always question who your parents are.
(b) If you're powerful, you will go crazy.
(c) That love conquers all.
(d) That when you're stressed out, it's good to rest and wake up hungry
5. What is the name of the illness that the Prince of Wales has?
Short Answer Questions
1. Katherine tries to get John to reveal the root of his fear. When he feels he can completely trust her with what is troubling him, he says her:
2. John has a dream in which he "felt the touch of the sacred oil as the archbishop anointed him and he had felt, vivid as in waking, the holy pressure" of a certain country's crown. What country's crown?
3. What keeps Katherine from going to Bolingbroke sooner?
4. The meeting of the House of Commons yields several major accusations. The King's chamberlain, Lord Latimer, is accused of:
5. The Duke manages to get Katherine to go to Aquitaine under what pretense?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)