|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four/Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is John interested in marrying?
(a) Alice Perrers
(b) Costanza, Queen of Castile
(c) Elizabeth, Queen of England
(d) Alice Walker
2. In Parliament, the king seems to be interested only in:
(a) Having lunch with Alice Perrers
(b) Taking a nap after the session
(c) The way he is dressed
(d) Getting a measure passed for the hanging of Alice Perrers
3. Katherine manages to stop the duke on his rampage by telling him she no longer wears his ring because:
(a) It has lost its meaning
(b) It's too large
(c) She discovered he gave the same one to Costanza
(d) It's too small
4. Why does the duke insist on seeing Katherine before remarrying?
(a) He wants to know if, because Katherine was close to Blanche, she thinks Blanche would approve of the union
(b) He wants her permission to marry a queen
(c) He wants her opinion of his wedding attire
(d) He wants to see if he's over her
5. John has a dream in which he "felt the touch of the sacred oil as the archbishop anointed him and he had felt, vivid as in waking, the holy pressure" of a certain country's crown. What country's crown?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who orders Katherine to Kennington?
2. How does Katherine know the plague has contaminated Bolingbroke when she arrives?
3. Why does Katherine not hesitate to go into the plague-contaminated Bolingbroke?
4. What does Katherine find at the duke's gatehouse that brands him a traitor?
5. What does Katherine tell Hugh before he leaves for war?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)