|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four/Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Katherine tell Hugh before he leaves for war?
(a) She's leaving him and not to look for her
(b) He must stop at the Lancaster estate for a blessing first
(c) That she's pregnant
(d) She has discovered that she cannot have children
2. What keeps Katherine from going to Bolingbroke sooner?
(a) A robber stole her horse and Hugh won't give her another one
(b) She has to wait until she can wean Thomas off her
(c) Violent rainstorms ruin the road to Bolingbroke
(d) She can't make up her mind if she really likes Blanche
3. In addition to dystentery, what else plagues Hugh?
(a) Strange nightmarish visions
(c) Migraine headaches
(d) Strange shaking
4. Why do the servants resent the pregnant Katherine?
(a) She looks so beautiful pregnant
(b) She is meaner than before
(c) She is overly demanding
(d) She's bringing the next of the Swynford generation
5. How did the Duchess's children evade the Plague?
(a) They were safe in the North Tower throughout the scourge
(b) They hid underground where they could not contract the disease
(c) They were on holiday in France where there is no Plague
(d) They are actually Gascons, who are born with Plague immunity
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Katherine decide to ride her horse to visit the Duchess of Lancaster?
2. What is the name of the illness that the Prince of Wales has?
3. Why does Katherine not hesitate to go into the plague-contaminated Bolingbroke?
4. Who is John interested in marrying?
5. Who, to Katherine's dismay, is in attendance at the ceremony commemorating the death of Blanche, the duke's first wife?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)