|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Four/Twenty.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Nirac describe Costanza's appearance?
(a) So repulsive that it would be best to look elsewhere in her presence
(b) Exquisite, voluptuous, dressed in the most beautiful dresses
(c) Shabby, bony, flat-chested with a hair shirt to remind her of her father
(d) Plain and forgetful
2. What keeps Katherine from going to Bolingbroke sooner?
(a) A robber stole her horse and Hugh won't give her another one
(b) She has to wait until she can wean Thomas off her
(c) She can't make up her mind if she really likes Blanche
(d) Violent rainstorms ruin the road to Bolingbroke
3. What does John realize is causing his insanity?
(a) He still has no idea. He thinks he's fine and that everyone around him has some silly idea he's crazy
(b) The women in his life
(c) Deep grief from childhood. Isolda promised him she wouldn't leave him then died
(d) His lack of war victories
4. Who does Katherine encounter on the ship to Bordeaux?
(a) Isabel, John's sister
(b) Isolda, John's mother
(c) A woman named Blanche with an uncanny resemblance to Katherine
(d) Gueneviere, John's sister
5. In addition to dystentery, what else plagues Hugh?
(a) Strange shaking
(c) Strange nightmarish visions
(d) Migraine headaches
Short Answer Questions
1. Also at the House of Commons, Alice Perrers is accused of:
2. The Duke manages to get Katherine to go to Aquitaine under what pretense?
3. What is the main message or theme of this chapter?
4. Why does Hugh order Katherine to stay away from Nichola?
5. Who orders Katherine to Kennington?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)