Part One 1336-1337/One | Part One 1336-1337/Two
1. What mode of transport does Katherine use when leaving the convent?
(a) None. She walks.
(c) A pumpkin-shaped carriage
(d) Horse and buggy
2. What assumption has Katherine made about her release from the convent?
(a) That her sister Philippa has sent for her
(b) That a husband has been chosen for her and she will soon be married
(c) That she's being transferred to another convent
(d) That someone has hired her as a governess
3. How did Katherine's mother die?
(a) From a mysterious disease
(b) She was trampled by a horse
(c) She took her own life
(d) In childbirth
4. What does the local bishop call Katherine after meeting her?
(a) A barmaid
(b) Princess Katherine
(c) A charity wench
(d) A goddess
5. To whom is Philippa engaged?
(a) The Duke of Lancaster
(b) The King's Squire
(c) Geoffrey Chaucer
(d) Roger DeCheyne
6. What announcement does the Duke of Lancaster make when he arrives?
(a) Henry prefers to be known as Harry, Prince of Wales
(b) Henry Trastamare has usurped the throne of Castile
(c) Henry Trastamare has sailed with Christopher Columbus to the New World
(d) Henry won't attend the festivities
This section contains 7,548 words
(approx. 26 pages at 300 words per page)