Part One 1336-1337/One | Part One 1336-1337/Two
1. What mode of transport does Katherine use when leaving the convent?
(a) None. She walks.
(c) Horse and buggy
(d) A pumpkin-shaped carriage
2. What assumption has Katherine made about her release from the convent?
(a) That her sister Philippa has sent for her
(b) That she's being transferred to another convent
(c) That a husband has been chosen for her and she will soon be married
(d) That someone has hired her as a governess
3. How did Katherine's mother die?
(a) From a mysterious disease
(b) She was trampled by a horse
(c) In childbirth
(d) She took her own life
4. What does the local bishop call Katherine after meeting her?
(a) A barmaid
(b) A charity wench
(c) Princess Katherine
(d) A goddess
5. To whom is Philippa engaged?
(a) The Duke of Lancaster
(b) The King's Squire
(c) Roger DeCheyne
(d) Geoffrey Chaucer
6. What announcement does the Duke of Lancaster make when he arrives?
(a) Henry won't attend the festivities
(b) Henry prefers to be known as Harry, Prince of Wales
(c) Henry Trastamare has usurped the throne of Castile
(d) Henry Trastamare has sailed with Christopher Columbus to the New World
This section contains 7,548 words
(approx. 26 pages at 300 words per page)