|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did popular wrestlers use that could kill a man instantly?
(c) Karate chop.
(d) Tug of war.
2. What did the person Gichin met in Tokyo want from him?
(d) A cigarette.
3. Gichin was asked to introduce karate to what Japanese capital?
4. How many rules were essential to understanding Karate-do?
5. What might contribute to the appearance and health of girls and young women?
(a) Jijutsu training.
(b) Bosu training.
(c) Karate training.
(d) Tug of war training.
Short Answer Questions
1. What rule number was missing from karate-do?
2. Despite fears of war, where did Japan remain peaceful?
3. In 1945, Gichin's dojo was destroyed by what?
4. What did the painter do for Gichin's book?
5. What could trainees develop from karate?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)