|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the way to the last train to Tokyo after a party, who did Gichin encounter?
(a) A child in blue.
(b) A man in black.
(c) A ghost in white.
(d) A woman in red.
2. Where did Gichin postpone a visit to when Kano wanted a demonstration?
3. Gichin was asked to introduce karate to what Japanese capital?
4. Gichin was moved by His Majesty's memory of a demonstration that he did many years ago at what location?
(a) Nua Castle.
(b) Shuri Castle.
(c) Funakoshi Castle.
(d) Kyushu Castle.
5. Who when trained in karate might be more obedient?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was deadly serious where an opponent must always be in one's mind to survive and avoid failure?
2. What offered a karate group of faculty and students that Gichin visited regularly to give instruction?
3. Where did Gichin's wife live?
4. Where was Gichin's sick wife?
5. Gichin was dismayed by popular press notions of what in karate?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)