Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What earthquake struck on September 1, 1923?
(a) Grand Kanto.
2. From where did Gichin get students?
(a) Cafes and bookstores.
(b) Pawn and drug shops.
(c) Car repair stores.
(d) Military academies.
3. On the way to the last train to Tokyo after a party, who did Gichin encounter?
(a) A ghost in white.
(b) A woman in red.
(c) A child in blue.
(d) A man in black.
4. What did Gichin say that trainees used karate for?
(a) To calm the mind.
(b) To see weakness.
(c) To build strength.
(d) To fight enemies.
5. Mastery of one kata could take how long?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 5 months.
(d) 10 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Gichin's favorite food?
2. What did popular wrestlers use that could kill a man instantly?
3. In 1945, Gichin's dojo was destroyed by what?
4. What was the Okinawan dormitory that Gichin stayed at?
5. Gichin took his wife's ashes by train to where?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)