|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What might contribute to the appearance and health of girls and young women?
(a) Jijutsu training.
(b) Karate training.
(c) Bosu training.
(d) Tug of war training.
2. Who was the Grand Champion that trained with Gichin?
3. What did Gichin show containing photographs of karate stances, kata, and movements?
4. Who was the naval man that became a student of Gichin?
5. In 1921, who held a demonstration of ancient Japanese martial arts?
(a) Ministry of Trade.
(b) Ministry of International Affairs.
(c) Ministry of Education.
(d) Ministry of Health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Gichin's favorite food?
2. What new role had the crown prince taken on as the war commenced?
3. What rule number was missing from karate-do?
4. How many bowls of soup did Gichin have a day?
5. What religion did Gichin's wife follow?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)