|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who were two admirals that supported martial arts in 1921?
a) Ogawa and Shuri.
b) Maitri and Ogawa.
c) Yashiro and Dewa.
d) Gichin and Maitri.
2. What did Gichin see floating in stinking muck in the sugarcane field?
a) A flower.
b) A head.
c) A book.
d) A cat.
3. In 1945, Gichin's dojo was destroyed by what?
a) Air raid.
4. What were the police afraid would happen with karate students?
a) They beat the police.
b) They fight all the time.
c) They form hoodlum gangs.
d) They win by default.
5. In what district was Shuri located?
This section contains 393 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)