Short Answer Questions
1. This book covers the period of the life of the author from 1868 to what?
2. Gichin Funakoshi is a karate master and scholar of what kind of classics?
3. Where in Okinawa was Gichin born?
4. Where did Gichin die?
5. How old was Gichin when he died?
6. When did the Meiji Restoration begin?
7. Where did the Meiji Restoration begin?
8. In what district was Shuri located?
9. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
10. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
11. Gichin believed what event influenced his life?
12. In what social class was Gichin?
This section contains 2,957 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)