|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past, the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A serum was injected into a person as soon as possible after being bitten by Okinawa's poisonous snake to avoid what?
2. Who was the naval man that became a student of Gichin?
3. What was Gichin planning to use the items stolen from his house for?
(a) To buy clothes.
(b) As a pet.
(c) To fight in.
(d) An offering.
4. Which of the following was NOT prohibited in tegumi?
(d) Hair pulling.
5. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite fears of war, where did Japan remain peaceful?
2. What did Gichin sleep on?
3. How many rules were essential to understanding Karate-do?
4. Where did Gichin live with his oldest son in 1945?
5. Conflict developed between the coastal village of Motobe and the hamlet of what?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)