|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past, the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gichin claimed the mastery of Karate-do required being what?
(a) A strong heart and willpower.
(b) A good and honest member of society.
(c) A willingness to give in to higher power.
(d) A desire for new experiences and people.
2. Who was the only student of Azato?
3. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
4. Gichin was dismayed by popular press notions of what in karate?
(a) Superhuman feats of strength.
(b) Use of equipment.
(c) Northern vertigo.
5. What did Gichin grab of the thief that made him yell?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Gichin after his hand wrestling bouts?
2. What offered a karate group of faculty and students that Gichin visited regularly to give instruction?
3. After what birthday did Gichin see a hand wrestling bout?
4. Why did Gichin sway a lantern to and fro as he is walking on the road with his son?
5. A tegumi fight could be stopped by a second who patted the body of who?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)