|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past, the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Gichin eat his food in the summer?
2. Gichin claimed the mastery of Karate-do required being what?
(a) A strong heart and willpower.
(b) A willingness to give in to higher power.
(c) A good and honest member of society.
(d) A desire for new experiences and people.
3. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
4. What painter sought instruction for his organization, the Tabata Poplar Club?
(a) Jigoro Kano.
(b) Hoan Kosugi.
(c) Shinkin Gima.
(d) Master Azato.
5. What did Gichin have to learn because of his social class?
(a) Four Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(b) Eight Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(c) Four Chinese Classics and Seven Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(d) Eight Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
Short Answer Questions
1. On the way to the last train to Tokyo after a party, who did Gichin encounter?
2. What was Gichin's favorite food?
3. How long did the poisonous snakes in Okinawa grow?
4. Which of the following was NOT prohibited in tegumi?
5. After the war, what were the new students that Gichin had?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)