|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past, the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gichin compare a man's body to?
(a) A temple.
(b) A strong gale.
(c) A stack of boards.
(d) A pulsing wave.
2. What was Gichin's wife sick from?
(a) Chronic asthma.
(b) Heart disease.
(c) Gall bladder.
(d) Stomach infection.
3. Who began to join the karate dojo when Gichin was 80?
4. How did Gichin eat his food in the summer?
5. Mastery of one kata could take how long?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
2. What did Gichin sleep on?
3. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
4. Who said that karate was one of the most refined martial arts in Tokyo?
5. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)