|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past, the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was surprising about Gichin and karate?
(a) His age.
(b) His loss of interest.
(c) His extreme anger.
(d) His vanity.
2. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
(c) Rib cage.
3. Former students of Gichin who were unable to carry a rifle or sword were told to do what to the enemy during the war?
(a) Scalpel them.
(b) Run away from them.
(c) Beat them.
(d) Karate charge.
4. What was exercised in karate that could improve marital relations?
5. What did an opponent allow a karate student to do?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1945, Gichin's dojo was destroyed by what?
2. What happened to Gichin after his hand wrestling bouts?
3. Who encouraged Gichin to write a reference book on Karate-do?
4. Mastery of one kata could take how long?
5. Itosu showed the meaning of karate by avoiding what with the untrained men?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)