|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past, the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was surprising about Gichin and karate?
(a) His extreme anger.
(b) His vanity.
(c) His age.
(d) His loss of interest.
2. Where did Gichin postpone a visit to when Kano wanted a demonstration?
3. How many weapons did Gichin identify from the wrist down?
4. What was the post covered with?
5. What painter sought instruction for his organization, the Tabata Poplar Club?
(a) Jigoro Kano.
(b) Master Azato.
(c) Shinkin Gima.
(d) Hoan Kosugi.
Short Answer Questions
1. As children, where did most Japanese students train to learn martial arts?
2. What kind of eyes did Matsumura have?
3. Tegumi bouts were similar to what?
4. Wutang was named after what mountains?
5. Who was one of Gichin's new students after the war?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)