|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past, the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were Gichin and his wife in Kyushu?
2. How long did the poisonous snakes in Okinawa grow?
(a) 6-7 feet.
(b) 4-5 feet.
(c) 8-9 feet.
(d) 10-12 feet.
3. Whose house did Gichin and his son go for karate practice?
4. Nukite is a kind of what?
5. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
(a) Meiji and Azutu.
(b) Wutang and Shiri.
(c) Gichin and Azato.
(d) Nawate and Shurite.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Gichin was walking past the top of what forest, did a man rush past him into a field of sugarcane?
2. Who was the only student of Azato?
3. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
4. Tegumi bouts were similar to what?
5. Who when trained in karate might be more obedient?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)