|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past, the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The people of what area trade with southern China where boxing was practiced?
2. What was a small kingdom with no weapons that Napoleon commented on?
(a) Ryukyu Islands.
(b) Hawaii Islands.
(c) China Islands.
(d) Kata Islands.
3. Gichin urged students to practice what in public and private daily life?
4. Where in Okinawa was Gichin born?
5. What could trainees develop from karate?
(a) Real courage.
(b) Real height.
(c) Real muscles.
(d) Real speed.
Short Answer Questions
1. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
2. What was the thick post used in karate?
3. After the war, what were the new students that Gichin had?
4. What was Gichin's wife sick from?
5. What was another name for the basic fist in karate?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)