|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past, the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did thieves try to steal from Gichin?
(a) Money and tobacco.
(b) Karate clothes.
(c) Tea and food.
2. The island of Okinawa experienced what that regularly devastated it?
(c) Hail storms.
(d) Volcanic eruptions.
3. Gichin was dismayed by popular press notions of what in karate?
(b) Superhuman feats of strength.
(c) Northern vertigo.
(d) Use of equipment.
4. Who were two admirals that supported martial arts in 1921?
(a) Maitri and Ogawa.
(b) Ogawa and Shuri.
(c) Yashiro and Dewa.
(d) Gichin and Maitri.
5. A tegumi fight could be stopped by a second who patted the body of who?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gichin like to do despite offers of assistance?
2. In what social class was Gichin?
3. Wutang was named after what mountains?
4. In what district was Shuri located?
5. Serious Karate-do pupils were _____________ to maintain interest and training over the long term.
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)