|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past, the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gichin say that trainees used karate for?
(a) To fight enemies.
(b) To build strength.
(c) To calm the mind.
(d) To see weakness.
2. What religion did Gichin's wife follow?
(a) A Buddhist.
(b) A Priestess.
(c) A Writer.
(d) A Singer.
3. Why did the policemen arrest Gichin?
(a) They thought he is violent.
(b) They thought he is the man from the cesspool.
(c) They thought he has broken the karate-do law.
(d) They wanted his cakes.
4. Why did Gichin violate the spirit of karate-do after his hand wrestling bouts?
(a) He was over confident.
(b) He was persistent.
(c) He was scared.
(d) He was unkind.
5. What did thieves take from Gichin's house?
(a) Karate clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
2. Who was staying at a hotel that wanted to meet Gichin after the war?
3. What was Gichin worried about exposing children to?
4. Who when trained in karate might be more obedient?
5. As Gichin was walking past the top of what forest, did a man rush past him into a field of sugarcane?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)