|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past, the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Gichin postpone a visit to when Kano wanted a demonstration?
2. What did Gichin show containing photographs of karate stances, kata, and movements?
3. Despite fears of war, where did Japan remain peaceful?
(a) Shuri and Nua.
(b) Manchuria and Mongolia.
(c) Okinawa and Kyushu.
(d) Kyoto and Suri.
4. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
(d) Tug of war.
5. A serum was injected into a person as soon as possible after being bitten by Okinawa's poisonous snake to avoid what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who began to join the karate dojo when Gichin was 80?
2. What did Gichin like to do in the afternoon that he did as a child?
3. Where in Okinawa was Gichin born?
4. Who was the naval man that became a student of Gichin?
5. Gichin believed what event influenced his life?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)