|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past, the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was one of Gichin's new students after the war?
(a) A commander.
(b) A librarian.
(c) A skydiver.
(d) A writer.
2. When Gichin participated in hand wrestling, how many bouts did he enter?
3. How many rules were essential to understanding Karate-do?
4. In Karate-do, a man could win by doing what?
5. What was surprising about Gichin and karate?
(a) His extreme anger.
(b) His loss of interest.
(c) His vanity.
(d) His age.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who began to join the karate dojo when Gichin was 80?
2. A tegumi fight could be stopped by a second who patted the body of who?
3. Gichin urged karate students to train with the eyes of what?
4. How many weapons did Gichin identify from the wrist down?
5. Azato met the famous Okinawan swordsman called what?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)