|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past, the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who encouraged and warned Gichin of the difficulties of starting a school in Tokyo?
(a) Kosugi and Kano.
(b) Rudo and Kano.
(c) Azato and Itosu.
(d) Gima and Juku.
2. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
(a) A pair of boots.
(b) A letter.
(c) A gun.
(d) A pipe.
3. What did popular wrestlers use that could kill a man instantly?
(a) Karate chop.
(c) Tug of war.
4. Which of the following was NOT very popular in Japan?
5. Where did Gichin's wife live?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was NOT prohibited in tegumi?
2. What made kata similar to dance?
3. Why did Gichin practice a martial art with Azato secretly?
4. A serum was injected into a person as soon as possible after being bitten by Okinawa's poisonous snake to avoid what?
5. After the war, what were the new students that Gichin had?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)