|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
(b) Rib cage.
2. What did Gichin grab of the thief that made him yell?
3. What did the painter do for Gichin's book?
(a) Pay for it.
(b) Design it.
(c) Publish it.
(d) Screen it.
4. Why did the policemen arrest Gichin?
(a) They thought he is the man from the cesspool.
(b) They thought he has broken the karate-do law.
(c) They thought he is violent.
(d) They wanted his cakes.
5. Who started as an assistant but quickly moved to a higher grade instructor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What made kata similar to dance?
2. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
3. Who were classified in four teaching groups as elementary classes, higher grades, special courses and assistants?
4. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
5. Conflict developed between the coastal village of Motobe and the hamlet of what?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)