|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After what birthday did Gichin see a hand wrestling bout?
2. Gichin took his wife's ashes by train to where?
3. Whose house did Gichin and his son go for karate practice?
4. What was a small kingdom with no weapons that Napoleon commented on?
(a) China Islands.
(b) Hawaii Islands.
(c) Kata Islands.
(d) Ryukyu Islands.
5. What is the Japanese word for knapsack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Gichin postpone a visit to when Kano wanted a demonstration?
2. The victim of a karate blow often died when?
3. Who were classified in four teaching groups as elementary classes, higher grades, special courses and assistants?
4. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
5. What were warrior's hands called?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)