|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What painter sought instruction for his organization, the Tabata Poplar Club?
(a) Master Azato.
(b) Jigoro Kano.
(c) Shinkin Gima.
(d) Hoan Kosugi.
2. Karate was linked to what religious tradition?
3. What did the person Gichin met in Tokyo want from him?
(a) A cigarette.
4. How old was Gichin when he performed for the crown prince?
(a) Under 40.
(b) Over 50.
(c) Over 70.
(d) Under 30.
5. Where in Okinawa was Gichin born?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
2. Who did Gichin meet in school that was the son of a famous karate expert?
3. Wutang was named after what mountains?
4. Who told the public bathhouse tale that Gichin repeated?
5. The victim of a karate blow often died when?
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)