|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This book covers the period of the life of the author from 1868 to what?
2. What did Gichin say that trainees used karate for?
(a) To build strength.
(b) To fight enemies.
(c) To calm the mind.
(d) To see weakness.
3. What did karate teach women?
4. What offered a karate group of faculty and students that Gichin visited regularly to give instruction?
(a) The ministry.
(b) The academy.
(c) The university.
(d) The dojo.
5. What did boxing evolve into in China?
(d) Tug of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Gichin also train with in addition to Azato?
2. Who encouraged Gichin to write a reference book on Karate-do?
3. What painter sought instruction for his organization, the Tabata Poplar Club?
4. When did the Meiji Restoration begin?
5. What did the owner of the engraver shop ask Matsumura for?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)