|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who when trained in karate might be more obedient?
2. In what district was Shuri located?
3. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
4. What did Gichin cut off that made his father angry?
5. Despite fears of war, where did Japan remain peaceful?
(a) Okinawa and Kyushu.
(b) Manchuria and Mongolia.
(c) Kyoto and Suri.
(d) Shuri and Nua.
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1945, Gichin's dojo was destroyed by what?
2. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
3. Gichin's school was visited by who?
4. What did Gichin warn against becoming when learning kata?
5. On their way back from the viewing party to what city/town did Gichin and Itosu's group find themselves under attack?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)