|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did thieves take from Gichin's house?
(b) Karate clothes.
2. What painter sought instruction for his organization, the Tabata Poplar Club?
(a) Hoan Kosugi.
(b) Shinkin Gima.
(c) Master Azato.
(d) Jigoro Kano.
3. What earthquake struck on September 1, 1923?
(c) Grand Kanto.
4. In 1921, who held a demonstration of ancient Japanese martial arts?
(a) Ministry of Trade.
(b) Ministry of Education.
(c) Ministry of International Affairs.
(d) Ministry of Health.
5. Former students of Gichin who were unable to carry a rifle or sword were told to do what to the enemy during the war?
(a) Scalpel them.
(b) Beat them.
(c) Karate charge.
(d) Run away from them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Russian war hero that supported Funakoshi?
2. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
3. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
4. What was the Okinawan dormitory that Gichin stayed at?
5. How old was Gichin when he performed for the crown prince?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)