|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Itosu showed the meaning of karate by avoiding what with the untrained men?
2. Who started the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts?
3. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
(c) Tug of war.
4. What did the painter do for Gichin's book?
(a) Publish it.
(b) Pay for it.
(c) Design it.
(d) Screen it.
5. Who was a first-rate karateka?
(a) Gichin Funakoshi.
(b) Meisei Juku.
(c) Shinkin Gima.
(d) Master Azato.
Short Answer Questions
1. Despite fears of war, where did Japan remain peaceful?
2. What did karate training require as a student progressed levels?
3. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
4. Who was the Jinriksha driver Gichin met?
5. What were warrior's hands called?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)