|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a first-rate karateka?
(a) Meisei Juku.
(b) Master Azato.
(c) Gichin Funakoshi.
(d) Shinkin Gima.
2. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
3. What did Gichin have to learn because of his social class?
(a) Four Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(b) Eight Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(c) Eight Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(d) Four Chinese Classics and Seven Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
4. Who started the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts?
5. What were karate experts known for apparently according to the public?
(a) Strong grip.
(b) Big egos.
(d) Long hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Gichin when he died?
2. Gichin felt what about hand wrestling?
3. What did karate training require as a student progressed levels?
4. Why did Gichin sway a lantern to and fro as he is walking on the road with his son?
5. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)