|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What Judo master asked Gichin to teach him some basic kata?
(a) Shinkin Gima.
(b) Master Azato.
(c) Jigoro Kano.
(d) Meisei Juku.
2. Why did Gichin practice a martial art with Azato secretly?
(a) Because he was a prisoner.
(b) Because he was underage.
(c) Because it was fun.
(d) Because it was illegal.
3. Gichin urged students to practice what in public and private daily life?
4. Gichin's school was visited by who?
5. How many bowls of soup did Gichin have a day?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gichin show containing photographs of karate stances, kata, and movements?
2. What earthquake struck on September 1, 1923?
3. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
4. Who were classified in four teaching groups as elementary classes, higher grades, special courses and assistants?
5. How many weapons did Gichin identify from the wrist down?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)