|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
2. What did Gichin see floating in stinking muck in the sugarcane field?
(a) A flower.
(b) A cat.
(c) A head.
(d) A book.
3. Where did an earthquake strike on September 1, 1923?
4. What did boxing evolve into in China?
(a) Tug of war.
5. Okinawa had a poisonous snake named what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gichin went with Master Itosu on what kind of viewing party?
2. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
3. This book covers the period of the life of the author from 1868 to what?
4. Gichin Funakoshi is a karate master and scholar of what kind of classics?
5. Gichin was dismayed by popular press notions of what in karate?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)