|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did thieves try to steal from Gichin?
(a) Money and tobacco.
(b) Tea and food.
(d) Karate clothes.
2. As children, where did most Japanese students train to learn martial arts?
(a) Ballet class.
(b) Training ring.
(d) Tea garden.
3. What did Gichin see floating in stinking muck in the sugarcane field?
(a) A head.
(b) A cat.
(c) A flower.
(d) A book.
4. Gichin was dismayed by popular press notions of what in karate?
(a) Superhuman feats of strength.
(c) Northern vertigo.
(d) Use of equipment.
5. How old was Gichin when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was exercised in karate that could improve marital relations?
2. What religion did Gichin's wife follow?
3. Who did Gichin meet in school that was the son of a famous karate expert?
4. Who was the Russian war hero that supported Funakoshi?
5. Where was Gichin's sick wife?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)