|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mastery of one kata could take how long?
(a) 1 year.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 10 years.
2. Gichin urged karate students to train with the eyes of what?
3. Gichin went with Master Itosu on what kind of viewing party?
4. Itosu showed the meaning of karate by avoiding what with the untrained men?
5. How old was Gichin when he performed for the crown prince?
(a) Over 50.
(b) Over 70.
(c) Under 40.
(d) Under 30.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gichin believed what event influenced his life?
2. What made kata similar to dance?
3. How many rules were essential to understanding Karate-do?
4. On the way to the last train to Tokyo after a party, who did Gichin encounter?
5. What did karate training require as a student progressed levels?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)