|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Former students of Gichin who were unable to carry a rifle or sword were told to do what to the enemy during the war?
(a) Karate charge.
(b) Scalpel them.
(c) Run away from them.
(d) Beat them.
2. What Judo master asked Gichin to teach him some basic kata?
(a) Meisei Juku.
(b) Shinkin Gima.
(c) Master Azato.
(d) Jigoro Kano.
3. Gichin went with Master Itosu on what kind of viewing party?
4. How many bowls of soup did Gichin have a day?
5. Gichin was moved by His Majesty's memory of a demonstration that he did many years ago at what location?
(a) Nua Castle.
(b) Funakoshi Castle.
(c) Kyushu Castle.
(d) Shuri Castle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
2. What was exercised in karate that could improve marital relations?
3. The victim of a karate blow often died when?
4. What did boxing evolve into in China?
5. Gichin's book was published in what year?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)