|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was a first-rate karateka?
(a) Master Azato.
(b) Shinkin Gima.
(c) Gichin Funakoshi.
(d) Meisei Juku.
2. What were warrior's hands called?
(a) La la te.
(b) Ma te.
(c) Bushi no te.
(d) Yoshi te.
3. How old was Gichin when he performed for the crown prince?
(a) Over 70.
(b) Under 30.
(c) Under 40.
(d) Over 50.
4. What were karate experts known for apparently according to the public?
(a) Strong grip.
(b) Big egos.
(d) Long hair.
5. What is the Japanese word for knapsack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Meiji Restoration begin?
2. What did thieves try to steal from Gichin?
3. Gichin felt what about hand wrestling?
4. Who praised Gichin for understanding the true spirit of karate?
5. The victim of a karate blow often died when?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)