|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the owner of the engraver shop ask Matsumura for?
(a) A match.
(b) A gun.
(c) A lighter.
(d) A pipe.
2. What did Gichin sleep on?
(a) A long table.
(b) A floating waterbed.
(c) A big bed and box spring.
(d) A thin mat with a quilt.
3. Where did the Meiji Restoration begin?
4. Karate was known in what Islands?
5. Why was Matsumura pale and dejected when he entered the engraver's shop?
(a) He is feeling sick.
(b) His dog died.
(c) He lost a client.
(d) He lost a lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gichin's book was published in what year?
2. Karate was linked to what religious tradition?
3. Who were classified in four teaching groups as elementary classes, higher grades, special courses and assistants?
4. Gichin took his wife's ashes by train to where?
5. Who was the Grand Champion that trained with Gichin?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)