|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Gichin's wife sick from?
(a) Heart disease.
(b) Gall bladder.
(c) Stomach infection.
(d) Chronic asthma.
2. Where did Gichin live with his oldest son in 1945?
3. How old was the owner of the engraver shop that Matsumura visited?
4. What painter sought instruction for his organization, the Tabata Poplar Club?
(a) Master Azato.
(b) Jigoro Kano.
(c) Shinkin Gima.
(d) Hoan Kosugi.
5. Gichin's school was visited by who?
Short Answer Questions
1. Karate was linked to what religious tradition?
2. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
3. What offered a karate group of faculty and students that Gichin visited regularly to give instruction?
4. Nukite is a kind of what?
5. Where did an earthquake strike on September 1, 1923?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)