|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Gichin eat his food in the summer?
2. Who told the public bathhouse tale that Gichin repeated?
3. Karate was linked to what religious tradition?
4. What did popular wrestlers use that could kill a man instantly?
(a) Tug of war.
(c) Karate chop.
5. Conflict developed between the coastal village of Motobe and the hamlet of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Wutang was named after what mountains?
2. On their way back from the viewing party to what city/town did Gichin and Itosu's group find themselves under attack?
3. Who encouraged Gichin to write a reference book on Karate-do?
4. What religion did Gichin's wife follow?
5. What did Gichin have to learn because of his social class?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)