|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gichin was on the faculty of a school near what?
2. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
(a) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally water pellets.
(b) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles and finally lead pellets.
(c) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles, and finally stone pellets.
(d) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally lead pellets.
3. Gichin was asked to introduce karate to what Japanese capital?
4. What did Gichin like to do in the afternoon that he did as a child?
5. Karate was known in what Islands?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Gichin sway a lantern to and fro as he is walking on the road with his son?
2. Why did Gichin practice a martial art with Azato secretly?
3. How many bowls of soup did Gichin have a day?
4. Where did Gichin postpone a visit to when Kano wanted a demonstration?
5. Conflict developed between the coastal village of Motobe and the hamlet of what?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)