|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Matsumura entered a shop of an engraver located where?
2. What did children in the garden call Gichin for his smooth, ruddy-skinned complexion?
(a) Spy man.
(b) Snake gourd.
(c) Dancing pole.
(d) Tan man.
3. Itosu showed the meaning of karate by avoiding what with the untrained men?
4. Whose house did Gichin and his son go for karate practice?
5. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nukite is a kind of what?
2. What did Gichin practice with Azato secretly?
3. Former students of Gichin who were unable to carry a rifle or sword were told to do what to the enemy during the war?
4. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
5. What were warrior's hands called?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)