|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What earthquake struck on September 1, 1923?
(d) Grand Kanto.
2. Who was the Russian war hero that supported Funakoshi?
(a) Admiral Azato Meisei.
(b) Admiral Isamu Takeshita.
(c) Admiral Gichin Onishiki.
(d) Admiral Rokuro Yashiro.
3. Who was the Grand Champion that trained with Gichin?
4. Why did Gichin violate the spirit of karate-do after his hand wrestling bouts?
(a) He was unkind.
(b) He was over confident.
(c) He was persistent.
(d) He was scared.
5. How did Matsumura repel the owner of the engraver shop?
(a) With his eye.
(b) With a noose.
(c) With a karate chop.
(d) With a gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what social class was Gichin?
2. After what birthday did Gichin see a hand wrestling bout?
3. Where was Gichin's sick wife?
4. Itosu showed the meaning of karate by avoiding what with the untrained men?
5. From where did Gichin get students?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)