|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion did Gichin's wife follow?
(a) A Writer.
(b) A Priestess.
(c) A Singer.
(d) A Buddhist.
2. What did Gichin cut off that made his father angry?
3. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
(a) Physical education.
(b) Military training.
(d) Life sciences.
4. Why did Gichin violate the spirit of karate-do after his hand wrestling bouts?
(a) He was over confident.
(b) He was persistent.
(c) He was unkind.
(d) He was scared.
5. As children, where did most Japanese students train to learn martial arts?
(b) Tea garden.
(c) Ballet class.
(d) Training ring.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
2. How long did the poisonous snakes in Okinawa grow?
3. What did Gichin have to learn because of his social class?
4. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
5. Where did Gichin postpone a visit to when Kano wanted a demonstration?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)