|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the naval man that became a student of Gichin?
2. What were warrior's hands called?
(a) Bushi no te.
(b) La la te.
(c) Ma te.
(d) Yoshi te.
3. What did Gichin have to learn because of his social class?
(a) Eight Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(b) Four Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(c) Eight Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(d) Four Chinese Classics and Seven Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
4. Wutang was named after what mountains?
5. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
(d) Rib cage.
Short Answer Questions
1. This book covers the period of the life of the author from 1868 to what?
2. Who was the Jinriksha driver Gichin met?
3. As Gichin was walking past the top of what forest, did a man rush past him into a field of sugarcane?
4. What did boxing evolve into in China?
5. Gichin's school was visited by who?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)