|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through One Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
(b) Tug of war.
2. Why did the policemen arrest Gichin?
(a) They wanted his cakes.
(b) They thought he is violent.
(c) They thought he is the man from the cesspool.
(d) They thought he has broken the karate-do law.
3. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
(a) Nawate and Shurite.
(b) Wutang and Shiri.
(c) Meiji and Azutu.
(d) Gichin and Azato.
4. In what social class was Gichin?
5. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
(c) Crown prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gichin went with Master Itosu on what kind of viewing party?
2. What did popular wrestlers use that could kill a man instantly?
3. Why did Gichin practice a martial art with Azato secretly?
4. Where did the Meiji Restoration begin?
5. What new role had the crown prince taken on as the war commenced?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)