|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did thieves try to steal from Gichin?
(a) Tea and food.
(b) Karate clothes.
(c) Money and tobacco.
2. Matsumura entered a shop of an engraver located where?
3. When did the Meiji Restoration begin?
4. What did Gichin practice with Azato secretly?
(c) Kung fu.
5. As Gichin was walking past the top of what forest, did a man rush past him into a field of sugarcane?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
2. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
3. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
4. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
5. In Karate-do, a man could win by doing what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)