|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the poisonous snakes in Okinawa grow?
(a) 6-7 feet.
(b) 10-12 feet.
(c) 8-9 feet.
(d) 4-5 feet.
2. The island of Okinawa experienced what that regularly devastated it?
(a) Volcanic eruptions.
(d) Hail storms.
3. What were warrior's hands called?
(a) Ma te.
(b) Yoshi te.
(c) La la te.
(d) Bushi no te.
4. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
5. What happened to Gichin after his hand wrestling bouts?
(a) He celebrates.
(b) Men attack him.
(c) He cries.
(d) He receives a medal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did thieves try to steal from Gichin?
2. Who said that karate was one of the most refined martial arts in Tokyo?
3. Who was the Jinriksha driver Gichin met?
4. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
5. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)