|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Gichin was walking past the top of what forest, did a man rush past him into a field of sugarcane?
2. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
(a) Gichin and Azato.
(b) Meiji and Azutu.
(c) Wutang and Shiri.
(d) Nawate and Shurite.
3. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
4. Who did Gichin also train with in addition to Azato?
5. What did karate forbid doing/having?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gichin felt what about hand wrestling?
2. Why did Gichin practice a martial art with Azato secretly?
3. The people of what area trade with southern China where boxing was practiced?
4. What did Gichin practice with Azato secretly?
5. How long did the poisonous snakes in Okinawa grow?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)