|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house did Gichin and his son go for karate practice?
2. Who did Gichin meet in school that was the son of a famous karate expert?
(a) Shizoku Yamagachi.
(b) Yasutsune Azato.
(c) Kata Funakoshi.
(d) Koshiro Suzuki.
3. What did Gichin have to learn because of his social class?
(a) Four Chinese Classics and Seven Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(b) Eight Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(c) Eight Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(d) Four Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
4. When Gichin participated in hand wrestling, how many bouts did he enter?
5. What were karate experts known for apparently according to the public?
(a) Strong grip.
(c) Long hair.
(d) Big egos.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did thieves try to steal from Gichin?
2. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
3. Who started the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts?
4. Gichin went with Master Itosu on what kind of viewing party?
5. On their way back from the viewing party to what city/town did Gichin and Itosu's group find themselves under attack?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)