|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nukite is a kind of what?
2. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
3. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
4. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
5. Gichin Funakoshi is a karate master and scholar of what kind of classics?
Short Answer Questions
1. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
2. A serum was injected into a person as soon as possible after being bitten by Okinawa's poisonous snake to avoid what?
3. What did Gichin see floating in stinking muck in the sugarcane field?
4. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
5. What did thieves take from Gichin's house?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)