|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gichin believed what event influenced his life?
(a) Braid ban.
(b) Mustache ban.
(c) Topknot ban.
(d) Nail ban.
2. Who were classified in four teaching groups as elementary classes, higher grades, special courses and assistants?
(a) Tertiary school instructors.
(b) Primary school instructors.
(c) Secondary school instructors.
(d) Quarterly school instructors.
3. Who praised Gichin for understanding the true spirit of karate?
4. As children, where did most Japanese students train to learn martial arts?
(a) Tea garden.
(b) Ballet class.
(d) Training ring.
5. What were warrior's hands called?
(a) La la te.
(b) Bushi no te.
(c) Ma te.
(d) Yoshi te.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
2. Where did the Meiji Restoration begin?
3. Karate was linked to what religious tradition?
4. Wutang was named after what mountains?
5. A serum was injected into a person as soon as possible after being bitten by Okinawa's poisonous snake to avoid what?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)