|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
2. Wutang was named after what mountains?
3. Where did Gichin die?
4. Karate was linked to what religious tradition?
5. In Karate-do, a man could win by doing what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did karate forbid doing/having?
2. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
3. What did the owner of the engraver shop ask Matsumura for?
4. Gichin received a promotion to principal of an outlying school but chose to do what?
5. Who were two admirals that supported martial arts in 1921?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)