|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were two admirals that supported martial arts in 1921?
(a) Maitri and Ogawa.
(b) Yashiro and Dewa.
(c) Gichin and Maitri.
(d) Ogawa and Shuri.
2. Matsumura entered a shop of an engraver located where?
3. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
(c) Rib cage.
4. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
5. Who was the Jinriksha driver Gichin met?
Short Answer Questions
1. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
2. What kind of eyes did Matsumura have?
3. Who started the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts?
4. Who did Gichin also train with in addition to Azato?
5. Wutang was named after what mountains?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)