|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Karate-do, a man could win by doing what?
2. Who did Gichin meet in school that was the son of a famous karate expert?
(a) Koshiro Suzuki.
(b) Yasutsune Azato.
(c) Shizoku Yamagachi.
(d) Kata Funakoshi.
3. What did Gichin practice with Azato secretly?
(a) Kung fu.
4. Why was Matsumura pale and dejected when he entered the engraver's shop?
(a) He lost a lover.
(b) He lost a client.
(c) He is feeling sick.
(d) His dog died.
5. Who was the only student of Azato?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were classified in four teaching groups as elementary classes, higher grades, special courses and assistants?
2. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
3. Okinawa had a poisonous snake named what?
4. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
5. Gichin felt what about hand wrestling?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)