|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
2. What did Gichin cut off that made his father angry?
3. What did karate forbid doing/having?
4. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
(a) Gichin and Azato.
(b) Meiji and Azutu.
(c) Nawate and Shurite.
(d) Wutang and Shiri.
5. Conflict developed between the coastal village of Motobe and the hamlet of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
2. Gichin Funakoshi is a karate master and scholar of what kind of classics?
3. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
4. What did Gichin see floating in stinking muck in the sugarcane field?
5. Why did Gichin violate the spirit of karate-do after his hand wrestling bouts?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)