|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did boxing evolve into in China?
(d) Tug of war.
2. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
3. What martial art's origin was unknown according to Gichin?
(a) Tug of war.
4. In Karate-do, a man could win by doing what?
5. The people of what area trade with southern China where boxing was practiced?
Short Answer Questions
1. A serum was injected into a person as soon as possible after being bitten by Okinawa's poisonous snake to avoid what?
2. Karate was linked to what religious tradition?
3. As children, where did most Japanese students train to learn martial arts?
4. When Gichin participated in hand wrestling, how many bouts did he enter?
5. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)