|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As children, where did most Japanese students train to learn martial arts?
(a) Ballet class.
(b) Training ring.
(d) Tea garden.
2. Who started the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts?
3. What was a small kingdom with no weapons that Napoleon commented on?
(a) Hawaii Islands.
(b) Ryukyu Islands.
(c) Kata Islands.
(d) China Islands.
4. Gichin felt what about hand wrestling?
5. When did the Meiji Restoration begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
2. The island of Okinawa experienced what that regularly devastated it?
3. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
4. Where did Gichin die?
5. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)