|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Jinriksha driver Gichin met?
2. Who were two admirals that supported martial arts in 1921?
(a) Gichin and Maitri.
(b) Ogawa and Shuri.
(c) Maitri and Ogawa.
(d) Yashiro and Dewa.
3. Okinawa had a poisonous snake named what?
4. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
5. Itosu showed the meaning of karate by avoiding what with the untrained men?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
2. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
3. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
4. This book covers the period of the life of the author from 1868 to what?
5. How old was the owner of the engraver shop that Matsumura visited?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)