|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Gichin practice a martial art with Azato secretly?
(a) Because it was illegal.
(b) Because he was a prisoner.
(c) Because it was fun.
(d) Because he was underage.
2. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
3. How old was the owner of the engraver shop that Matsumura visited?
4. What did Gichin cut off that made his father angry?
5. Why did Gichin sway a lantern to and fro as he is walking on the road with his son?
(a) To scare away the habu.
(b) To scare away vampires.
(c) To scare away priests.
(d) To scare away ghosts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Conflict developed between the coastal village of Motobe and the hamlet of what?
2. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
3. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
4. Gichin received a promotion to principal of an outlying school but chose to do what?
5. Who was the Jinriksha driver Gichin met?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)