|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Conflict developed between the coastal village of Motobe and the hamlet of what?
2. How did Matsumura repel the owner of the engraver shop?
(a) With his eye.
(b) With a noose.
(c) With a gun.
(d) With a karate chop.
3. On their way back from the viewing party to what city/town did Gichin and Itosu's group find themselves under attack?
4. Who was the only student of Azato?
5. What did thieves take from Gichin's house?
(a) Karate clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
2. In what district was Shuri located?
3. Who said that karate was one of the most refined martial arts in Tokyo?
4. What was Gichin planning to use the items stolen from his house for?
5. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)