|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the poisonous snakes in Okinawa grow?
(a) 4-5 feet.
(b) 6-7 feet.
(c) 8-9 feet.
(d) 10-12 feet.
2. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
(d) Tug of war.
3. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
4. What did Gichin practice with Azato secretly?
(d) Kung fu.
5. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Gichin after his hand wrestling bouts?
2. Okinawa had a poisonous snake named what?
3. Conflict developed between the coastal village of Motobe and the hamlet of what?
4. Karate was linked to what religious tradition?
5. What did the owner of the engraver shop ask Matsumura for?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)