|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Okinawa had a poisonous snake named what?
2. Gichin received a promotion to principal of an outlying school but chose to do what?
3. What were karate experts known for apparently according to the public?
(a) Strong grip.
(b) Long hair.
(c) Big egos.
4. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
(a) Rib cage.
5. This book covers the period of the life of the author from 1868 to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Matsumura repel the owner of the engraver shop?
2. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
3. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
4. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
5. Gichin felt what about hand wrestling?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)