|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who said that karate was one of the most refined martial arts in Tokyo?
2. Okinawa had a poisonous snake named what?
3. Gichin felt what about hand wrestling?
4. What did thieves try to steal from Gichin?
(a) Karate clothes.
(b) Money and tobacco.
(d) Tea and food.
5. What were warrior's hands called?
(a) Ma te.
(b) La la te.
(c) Bushi no te.
(d) Yoshi te.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gichin Funakoshi is a karate master and scholar of what kind of classics?
2. What party opposed the topknot rule?
3. The island of Okinawa experienced what that regularly devastated it?
4. Who did Gichin also train with in addition to Azato?
5. When Gichin participated in hand wrestling, how many bouts did he enter?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)