|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
(c) Crown prince.
2. Gichin Funakoshi is a karate master and scholar of what kind of classics?
3. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
4. What were karate experts known for apparently according to the public?
(a) Strong grip.
(b) Long hair.
(c) Big egos.
5. Karate was linked to what religious tradition?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what social class was Gichin?
2. What did boxing evolve into in China?
3. How long did the poisonous snakes in Okinawa grow?
4. Why did Gichin practice a martial art with Azato secretly?
5. Azato met the famous Okinawan swordsman called what?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)