|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Gichin die?
2. Who started as an assistant but quickly moved to a higher grade instructor?
3. Itosu showed the meaning of karate by avoiding what with the untrained men?
4. The people of what area trade with southern China where boxing was practiced?
5. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
(a) Life sciences.
(c) Physical education.
(d) Military training.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the policemen arrest Gichin?
2. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
3. Who started the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts?
4. What did Gichin practice with Azato secretly?
5. Whose house did Gichin and his son go for karate practice?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)