|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Gichin when he died?
2. Karate was linked to what religious tradition?
3. What were karate experts known for apparently according to the public?
(a) Big egos.
(c) Strong grip.
(d) Long hair.
4. Who started as an assistant but quickly moved to a higher grade instructor?
5. What did Gichin have to learn because of his social class?
(a) Eight Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(b) Four Chinese Classics and Seven Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(c) Four Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(d) Eight Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
Short Answer Questions
1. Azato met the famous Okinawan swordsman called what?
2. In what district was Shuri located?
3. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
4. What was a small kingdom with no weapons that Napoleon commented on?
5. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)