|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the policemen arrest Gichin?
(a) They thought he is the man from the cesspool.
(b) They thought he has broken the karate-do law.
(c) They thought he is violent.
(d) They wanted his cakes.
2. What was a small kingdom with no weapons that Napoleon commented on?
(a) Ryukyu Islands.
(b) Kata Islands.
(c) China Islands.
(d) Hawaii Islands.
3. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
(c) Tug of war.
4. Who said that karate was one of the most refined martial arts in Tokyo?
5. Who did Gichin also train with in addition to Azato?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
2. Who were two admirals that supported martial arts in 1921?
3. What did thieves try to steal from Gichin?
4. Wutang was named after what mountains?
5. Who was the only student of Azato?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)