|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
2. Who did Gichin also train with in addition to Azato?
3. What did boxing evolve into in China?
(b) Tug of war.
4. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
5. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
Short Answer Questions
1. As children, where did most Japanese students train to learn martial arts?
2. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
3. Who were classified in four teaching groups as elementary classes, higher grades, special courses and assistants?
4. Who started as an assistant but quickly moved to a higher grade instructor?
5. Wutang was named after what mountains?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)