|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karate was linked to what religious tradition?
2. Who was the only student of Azato?
3. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
(a) Meiji and Azutu.
(b) Nawate and Shurite.
(c) Gichin and Azato.
(d) Wutang and Shiri.
4. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A letter.
(c) A pair of boots.
(d) A gun.
5. When did the Meiji Restoration begin?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was the owner of the engraver shop that Matsumura visited?
2. Where did the Meiji Restoration begin?
3. What did Gichin cut off that made his father angry?
4. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
5. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)