|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were warrior's hands called?
(a) Bushi no te.
(b) Ma te.
(c) La la te.
(d) Yoshi te.
2. The people of what area trade with southern China where boxing was practiced?
3. Who were two admirals that supported martial arts in 1921?
(a) Ogawa and Shuri.
(b) Yashiro and Dewa.
(c) Maitri and Ogawa.
(d) Gichin and Maitri.
4. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
(a) Tug of war.
5. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
2. What party opposed the topknot rule?
3. Who did Gichin also train with in addition to Azato?
4. What were karate experts known for apparently according to the public?
5. Where did the Meiji Restoration begin?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)