|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gichin received a promotion to principal of an outlying school but chose to do what?
2. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
3. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
(c) Tug of war.
4. What kind of eyes did Matsumura have?
5. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
(b) Crown prince.
Short Answer Questions
1. Wutang was named after what mountains?
2. Matsumura entered a shop of an engraver located where?
3. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
4. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
5. What were warrior's hands called?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)