|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
(c) Rib cage.
2. What did Gichin have to learn because of his social class?
(a) Eight Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(b) Four Chinese Classics and Seven Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(c) Eight Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(d) Four Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
3. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
4. Who were two admirals that supported martial arts in 1921?
(a) Yashiro and Dewa.
(b) Ogawa and Shuri.
(c) Maitri and Ogawa.
(d) Gichin and Maitri.
5. How old was Gichin when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. Nukite is a kind of what?
2. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
3. What were warrior's hands called?
4. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
5. Gichin received a promotion to principal of an outlying school but chose to do what?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)