|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Gichin also train with in addition to Azato?
2. What did Gichin cut off that made his father angry?
3. Who said that karate was one of the most refined martial arts in Tokyo?
4. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
5. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
(a) Wutang and Shiri.
(b) Nawate and Shurite.
(c) Meiji and Azutu.
(d) Gichin and Azato.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gichin practice with Azato secretly?
2. What did karate forbid doing/having?
3. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
4. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
5. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)