|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What party opposed the topknot rule?
(a) Meiji Party.
(b) Obstinate Party.
(c) Toono Party.
(d) Matsumura Party.
2. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
3. The people of what area trade with southern China where boxing was practiced?
4. How old was Gichin when he died?
5. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
(c) Tug of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Matsumura pale and dejected when he entered the engraver's shop?
2. Matsumura entered a shop of an engraver located where?
3. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
4. What did the owner of the engraver shop ask Matsumura for?
5. Gichin believed what event influenced his life?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)