|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Gichin also train with in addition to Azato?
2. In what social class was Gichin?
3. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
(a) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles and finally lead pellets.
(b) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles, and finally stone pellets.
(c) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally lead pellets.
(d) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally water pellets.
4. What kind of eyes did Matsumura have?
5. Who said that karate was one of the most refined martial arts in Tokyo?
Short Answer Questions
1. The people of what area trade with southern China where boxing was practiced?
2. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
3. Why was Matsumura pale and dejected when he entered the engraver's shop?
4. Gichin Funakoshi is a karate master and scholar of what kind of classics?
5. Who was the only student of Azato?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)