|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
(d) Tug of war.
2. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
3. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
(a) Wutang and Shiri.
(b) Gichin and Azato.
(c) Nawate and Shurite.
(d) Meiji and Azutu.
4. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
5. What did Gichin cut off that made his father angry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were classified in four teaching groups as elementary classes, higher grades, special courses and assistants?
2. Who was the only student of Azato?
3. Where did Gichin die?
4. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
5. What were warrior's hands called?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)