|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
2. When did the Meiji Restoration begin?
3. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
(c) Tug of war.
4. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
5. What were karate experts known for apparently according to the public?
(a) Strong grip.
(b) Big egos.
(c) Long hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of eyes did Matsumura have?
2. Gichin believed what event influenced his life?
3. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
4. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
5. What was a small kingdom with no weapons that Napoleon commented on?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)