|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Matsumura entered a shop of an engraver located where?
2. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
(d) Tug of war.
3. What party opposed the topknot rule?
(a) Meiji Party.
(b) Matsumura Party.
(c) Toono Party.
(d) Obstinate Party.
4. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
(a) Rib cage.
5. Gichin believed what event influenced his life?
(a) Mustache ban.
(b) Topknot ban.
(c) Braid ban.
(d) Nail ban.
Short Answer Questions
1. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
2. What were warrior's hands called?
3. In what social class was Gichin?
4. What did karate forbid doing/having?
5. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)