|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
2. As children, where did most Japanese students train to learn martial arts?
(a) Tea garden.
(c) Training ring.
(d) Ballet class.
3. What martial art's origin was unknown according to Gichin?
(d) Tug of war.
4. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
(b) Tug of war.
5. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Meiji Restoration begin?
2. Gichin's school was visited by who?
3. How did Matsumura repel the owner of the engraver shop?
4. What were warrior's hands called?
5. Who did Gichin meet in school that was the son of a famous karate expert?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)