|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did boxing evolve into in China?
(b) Tug of war.
2. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
(b) Crown prince.
3. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
(c) Rib cage.
4. What did Gichin cut off that made his father angry?
5. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
(a) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles and finally lead pellets.
(b) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally lead pellets.
(c) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles, and finally stone pellets.
(d) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally water pellets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
2. Who were two admirals that supported martial arts in 1921?
3. What party opposed the topknot rule?
4. How old was the owner of the engraver shop that Matsumura visited?
5. Gichin received a promotion to principal of an outlying school but chose to do what?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)