|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wutang was named after what mountains?
2. Gichin Funakoshi is a karate master and scholar of what kind of classics?
3. What did Gichin cut off that made his father angry?
4. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
(a) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally water pellets.
(b) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles and finally lead pellets.
(c) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles, and finally stone pellets.
(d) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally lead pellets.
5. What were karate experts known for apparently according to the public?
(a) Big egos.
(c) Strong grip.
(d) Long hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Matsumura entered a shop of an engraver located where?
2. What kind of eyes did Matsumura have?
3. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
4. Where in Okinawa was Gichin born?
5. Who did Gichin also train with in addition to Azato?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)