|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did karate forbid doing/having?
2. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
3. The people of what area trade with southern China where boxing was practiced?
4. Why was Matsumura pale and dejected when he entered the engraver's shop?
(a) He lost a client.
(b) His dog died.
(c) He is feeling sick.
(d) He lost a lover.
5. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
(a) Military training.
(c) Physical education.
(d) Life sciences.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
2. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
3. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
4. Who said that karate was one of the most refined martial arts in Tokyo?
5. What was a small kingdom with no weapons that Napoleon commented on?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)