|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entering the Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
(a) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally lead pellets.
(b) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles, and finally stone pellets.
(c) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles and finally lead pellets.
(d) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally water pellets.
2. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
3. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
(d) Rib cage.
4. Where did Gichin die?
5. What did Gichin cut off that made his father angry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Gichin also train with in addition to Azato?
2. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
3. How old was Gichin when he died?
4. What were karate experts known for apparently according to the public?
5. What party opposed the topknot rule?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)