|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entering the Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What party opposed the topknot rule?
(a) Toono Party.
(b) Obstinate Party.
(c) Meiji Party.
(d) Matsumura Party.
2. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
3. Where did Gichin die?
4. How old was Gichin when he died?
5. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
Short Answer Questions
1. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
2. This book covers the period of the life of the author from 1868 to what?
3. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
4. What did Gichin cut off that made his father angry?
5. Who said that karate was one of the most refined martial arts in Tokyo?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)