|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entering the Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what social class was Gichin?
2. What party opposed the topknot rule?
(a) Toono Party.
(b) Obstinate Party.
(c) Matsumura Party.
(d) Meiji Party.
3. What did Gichin have to learn because of his social class?
(a) Eight Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(b) Four Chinese Classics and Seven Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(c) Eight Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
(d) Four Chinese Classics and Five Chinese Classics of Confucian tradition.
4. What did Gichin practice with Azato secretly?
(a) Kung fu.
5. This book covers the period of the life of the author from 1868 to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who started as an assistant but quickly moved to a higher grade instructor?
2. What were karate experts known for apparently according to the public?
3. Nukite is a kind of what?
4. Where in Okinawa was Gichin born?
5. Who were classified in four teaching groups as elementary classes, higher grades, special courses and assistants?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)