|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entering the Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
2. Azato met the famous Okinawan swordsman called what?
3. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
(c) Rib cage.
4. In what district was Shuri located?
5. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
(a) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally water pellets.
(b) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles, and finally stone pellets.
(c) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles and finally lead pellets.
(d) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally lead pellets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Gichin meet in school that was the son of a famous karate expert?
2. Where in Okinawa was Gichin born?
3. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
4. What did Gichin have to learn because of his social class?
5. Nukite is a kind of what?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)