|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entering the Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were classified in four teaching groups as elementary classes, higher grades, special courses and assistants?
(a) Primary school instructors.
(b) Tertiary school instructors.
(c) Quarterly school instructors.
(d) Secondary school instructors.
2. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
3. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
(b) Rib cage.
4. Gichin believed what event influenced his life?
(a) Mustache ban.
(b) Topknot ban.
(c) Nail ban.
(d) Braid ban.
5. In what district was Shuri located?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Gichin practice a martial art with Azato secretly?
2. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
3. In what social class was Gichin?
4. What did Gichin practice with Azato secretly?
5. How old was Gichin when he died?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)