|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entering the Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What party opposed the topknot rule?
(a) Meiji Party.
(b) Obstinate Party.
(c) Toono Party.
(d) Matsumura Party.
2. This book covers the period of the life of the author from 1868 to what?
3. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
(a) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles and finally lead pellets.
(b) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally lead pellets.
(c) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles, and finally stone pellets.
(d) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally water pellets.
4. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
5. Azato met the famous Okinawan swordsman called what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gichin believed what event influenced his life?
2. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
3. When did the Meiji Restoration begin?
4. In what district was Shuri located?
5. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)