|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Entering the Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the Meiji Restoration begin?
2. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
(d) Rib cage.
3. Nukite is a kind of what?
4. In what social class was Gichin?
5. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gichin practice with Azato secretly?
2. Who were classified in four teaching groups as elementary classes, higher grades, special courses and assistants?
3. Azato met the famous Okinawan swordsman called what?
4. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
5. What party opposed the topknot rule?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)