|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Past, the Future.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the owner of the engraver shop that Matsumura visited?
2. What did karate training require as a student progressed levels?
(d) An opponent.
3. Who was the naval man that became a student of Gichin?
4. Conflict developed between the coastal village of Motobe and the hamlet of what?
5. From where did Gichin get students?
(a) Cafes and bookstores.
(b) Pawn and drug shops.
(c) Military academies.
(d) Car repair stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who started the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts?
2. What did Gichin grab of the thief that made him yell?
3. What rule number was missing from karate-do?
4. After the war, what were the new students that Gichin had?
5. Who started as an assistant but quickly moved to a higher grade instructor?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)