Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Training for Life.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
2. Why did the policemen arrest Gichin?
(a) They thought he is the man from the cesspool.
(b) They wanted his cakes.
(c) They thought he is violent.
(d) They thought he has broken the karate-do law.
3. Karate was linked to what religious tradition?
4. How did Matsumura repel the owner of the engraver shop?
(a) With his eye.
(b) With a noose.
(c) With a gun.
(d) With a karate chop.
5. The people of what area trade with southern China where boxing was practiced?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
2. In Karate-do, a man could win by doing what?
3. Okinawa had a poisonous snake named what?
4. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
5. In what social class was Gichin?
This section contains 150 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)