|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did karate training require as a student progressed levels?
(a) An opponent.
2. This book covers the period of the life of the author from 1868 to what?
3. What offered a karate group of faculty and students that Gichin visited regularly to give instruction?
(a) The university.
(b) The academy.
(c) The dojo.
(d) The ministry.
4. What did Gichin say that trainees used karate for?
(a) To build strength.
(b) To calm the mind.
(c) To see weakness.
(d) To fight enemies.
5. Where did Gichin live with his oldest son in 1945?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Gichin's wife sick from?
2. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
3. What were Gichin and his wife in Kyushu?
4. Where was Gichin's sick wife?
5. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)