|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A pair of boots.
(c) A letter.
(d) A gun.
2. What did Gichin show containing photographs of karate stances, kata, and movements?
3. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
4. Former students of Gichin who were unable to carry a rifle or sword were told to do what to the enemy during the war?
(a) Beat them.
(b) Run away from them.
(c) Scalpel them.
(d) Karate charge.
5. From where did Gichin get students?
(a) Car repair stores.
(b) Pawn and drug shops.
(c) Military academies.
(d) Cafes and bookstores.
Short Answer Questions
1. Azato met the famous Okinawan swordsman called what?
2. Who did Gichin meet in school that was the son of a famous karate expert?
3. What did Gichin have to learn because of his social class?
4. What did Gichin see floating in stinking muck in the sugarcane field?
5. Gichin received a promotion to principal of an outlying school but chose to do what?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)