|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
2. What did karate training require as a student progressed levels?
(c) An opponent.
3. Who praised Gichin for understanding the true spirit of karate?
4. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
(a) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles, and finally stone pellets.
(b) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles and finally lead pellets.
(c) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally water pellets.
(d) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally lead pellets.
5. Who was the Grand Champion that trained with Gichin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
2. What was Gichin's favorite food?
3. What did Gichin have to learn because of his social class?
4. What Judo master asked Gichin to teach him some basic kata?
5. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)