|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gichin sleep on?
(a) A long table.
(b) A floating waterbed.
(c) A big bed and box spring.
(d) A thin mat with a quilt.
2. What did boxing evolve into in China?
(c) Tug of war.
3. Gichin was moved by His Majesty's memory of a demonstration that he did many years ago at what location?
(a) Shuri Castle.
(b) Funakoshi Castle.
(c) Nua Castle.
(d) Kyushu Castle.
4. Who encouraged Gichin to write a reference book on Karate-do?
5. Wutang was named after what mountains?
Short Answer Questions
1. Former students of Gichin who were unable to carry a rifle or sword were told to do what to the enemy during the war?
2. What did Gichin see floating in stinking muck in the sugarcane field?
3. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
4. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
5. Why was Gichin ashamed of himself after confronting the thief?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)