|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gichin received a promotion to principal of an outlying school but chose to do what?
2. What made kata similar to dance?
3. What did Gichin see floating in stinking muck in the sugarcane field?
(a) A flower.
(b) A cat.
(c) A head.
(d) A book.
4. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
5. What did Gichin warn against becoming when learning kata?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who said that karate was one of the most refined martial arts in Tokyo?
2. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
3. Gichin's book was published in what year?
4. Where did Gichin die?
5. Who was the naval man that became a student of Gichin?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)