|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did karate training require as a student progressed levels?
(b) An opponent.
2. Who began to join the karate dojo when Gichin was 80?
3. What martial art's origin was unknown according to Gichin?
(c) Tug of war.
4. Why did Gichin violate the spirit of karate-do after his hand wrestling bouts?
(a) He was unkind.
(b) He was over confident.
(c) He was persistent.
(d) He was scared.
5. When Gichin participated in hand wrestling, how many bouts did he enter?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many rules were essential to understanding Karate-do?
2. Wutang was named after what mountains?
3. Gichin took his wife's ashes by train to where?
4. Who was the naval man that became a student of Gichin?
5. In 1921, who held a demonstration of ancient Japanese martial arts?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)