|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Matsumura pale and dejected when he entered the engraver's shop?
(a) He lost a lover.
(b) He lost a client.
(c) He is feeling sick.
(d) His dog died.
2. Who encouraged Gichin to write a reference book on Karate-do?
3. What offered a karate group of faculty and students that Gichin visited regularly to give instruction?
(a) The university.
(b) The academy.
(c) The dojo.
(d) The ministry.
4. How old was Gichin when he performed for the crown prince?
(a) Under 40.
(b) Over 70.
(c) Under 30.
(d) Over 50.
5. Who did Gichin meet in school that was the son of a famous karate expert?
(a) Kata Funakoshi.
(b) Yasutsune Azato.
(c) Shizoku Yamagachi.
(d) Koshiro Suzuki.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was deadly serious where an opponent must always be in one's mind to survive and avoid failure?
2. Serious Karate-do pupils were _____________ to maintain interest and training over the long term.
3. From where did Gichin get students?
4. Who was the Jinriksha driver Gichin met?
5. Gichin was moved by His Majesty's memory of a demonstration that he did many years ago at what location?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)