|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. This book covers the period of the life of the author from 1868 to what?
2. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
3. Who was the naval man that became a student of Gichin?
4. Who when trained in karate might be more obedient?
5. What might contribute to the appearance and health of girls and young women?
(a) Jijutsu training.
(b) Tug of war training.
(c) Bosu training.
(d) Karate training.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gichin's school was visited by who?
2. When Gichin participated in hand wrestling, how many bouts did he enter?
3. What was Gichin's wife sick from?
4. Karate was known in what Islands?
5. Gichin went with Master Itosu on what kind of viewing party?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)