|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Former students of Gichin who were unable to carry a rifle or sword were told to do what to the enemy during the war?
(a) Beat them.
(b) Scalpel them.
(c) Karate charge.
(d) Run away from them.
2. What did Gichin warn against becoming when learning kata?
3. What did Gichin like to do in the afternoon that he did as a child?
4. The island of Okinawa experienced what that regularly devastated it?
(a) Volcanic eruptions.
(b) Hail storms.
5. What did Gichin practice with Azato secretly?
(c) Kung fu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encouraged Gichin to write a reference book on Karate-do?
2. Who told the public bathhouse tale that Gichin repeated?
3. What did Gichin say that trainees used karate for?
4. After what birthday did Gichin see a hand wrestling bout?
5. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)