|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
(a) Tug of war.
2. What did Gichin compare a man's body to?
(a) A stack of boards.
(b) A temple.
(c) A pulsing wave.
(d) A strong gale.
3. On their way back from the viewing party to what city/town did Gichin and Itosu's group find themselves under attack?
4. Karate was known in what Islands?
5. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who when trained in karate might be more obedient?
2. What did Gichin warn against becoming when learning kata?
3. Who started the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts?
4. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
5. How many bowls of soup did Gichin have a day?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)