|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many rules were essential to understanding Karate-do?
2. Why did Gichin sway a lantern to and fro as he is walking on the road with his son?
(a) To scare away ghosts.
(b) To scare away vampires.
(c) To scare away priests.
(d) To scare away the habu.
3. Gichin believed what event influenced his life?
(a) Nail ban.
(b) Braid ban.
(c) Topknot ban.
(d) Mustache ban.
4. What did karate training require as a student progressed levels?
(c) An opponent.
5. In Karate-do, a man could win by doing what?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many bowls of soup did Gichin have a day?
2. What did Gichin sleep on?
3. What did Gichin have to learn because of his social class?
4. What was exercised in karate that could improve marital relations?
5. What were the police afraid would happen with karate students?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)