|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only student of Azato?
2. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
3. Where did the Meiji Restoration begin?
4. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
5. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
2. Gichin received a promotion to principal of an outlying school but chose to do what?
3. Karate was linked to what religious tradition?
4. How old was the owner of the engraver shop that Matsumura visited?
5. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)