|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gichin received a promotion to principal of an outlying school but chose to do what?
2. What were karate experts known for apparently according to the public?
(b) Strong grip.
(c) Big egos.
(d) Long hair.
3. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
4. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
(a) A gun.
(b) A letter.
(c) A pair of boots.
(d) A pipe.
5. This book covers the period of the life of the author from 1868 to what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who started the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts?
2. How old was Gichin when he died?
3. Where did the Meiji Restoration begin?
4. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
5. How did Matsumura repel the owner of the engraver shop?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)