|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was the owner of the engraver shop that Matsumura visited?
2. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
(a) Gichin and Azato.
(b) Wutang and Shiri.
(c) Meiji and Azutu.
(d) Nawate and Shurite.
3. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
4. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
5. Gichin received a promotion to principal of an outlying school but chose to do what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
2. Wutang was named after what mountains?
3. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
4. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
5. What were karate experts known for apparently according to the public?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)