|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did karate forbid doing/having?
2. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
(a) Meiji and Azutu.
(b) Wutang and Shiri.
(c) Nawate and Shurite.
(d) Gichin and Azato.
3. Where did the Meiji Restoration begin?
4. Who did Gichin also train with in addition to Azato?
5. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
Short Answer Questions
1. This book covers the period of the life of the author from 1868 to what?
2. Wutang was named after what mountains?
3. Who started the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts?
4. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
5. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
This section contains 133 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)