|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
(b) Tug of war.
2. Nukite is a kind of what?
3. What were karate experts known for apparently according to the public?
(a) Big egos.
(c) Long hair.
(d) Strong grip.
4. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
5. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
2. As children, where did most Japanese students train to learn martial arts?
3. What martial art's origin was unknown according to Gichin?
4. Wutang was named after what mountains?
5. What was a small kingdom with no weapons that Napoleon commented on?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)