|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the owner of the engraver shop ask Matsumura for?
(a) A match.
(b) A lighter.
(c) A gun.
(d) A pipe.
2. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
3. In what district was Shuri located?
4. Where did Gichin die?
5. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
(a) Meiji and Azutu.
(b) Wutang and Shiri.
(c) Gichin and Azato.
(d) Nawate and Shurite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
2. Why was Matsumura pale and dejected when he entered the engraver's shop?
3. What were karate experts known for apparently according to the public?
4. Who were two admirals that supported martial arts in 1921?
5. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)