|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
(c) Crown prince.
2. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
(a) Military training.
(c) Physical education.
(d) Life sciences.
3. What were warrior's hands called?
(a) Bushi no te.
(b) Yoshi te.
(c) La la te.
(d) Ma te.
4. What did Gichin practice with Azato secretly?
(a) Kung fu.
5. The people of what area trade with southern China where boxing was practiced?
Short Answer Questions
1. Matsumura entered a shop of an engraver located where?
2. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
3. Gichin's school was visited by who?
4. Wutang was named after what mountains?
5. When did the Meiji Restoration begin?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)