|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
2. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
3. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
4. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
5. Where did Gichin die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
2. Nukite is a kind of what?
3. Gichin received a promotion to principal of an outlying school but chose to do what?
4. Who were classified in four teaching groups as elementary classes, higher grades, special courses and assistants?
5. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)