|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
2. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
(a) Physical education.
(b) Military training.
(c) Life sciences.
3. Gichin received a promotion to principal of an outlying school but chose to do what?
4. In what district was Shuri located?
5. Who were classified in four teaching groups as elementary classes, higher grades, special courses and assistants?
(a) Secondary school instructors.
(b) Quarterly school instructors.
(c) Primary school instructors.
(d) Tertiary school instructors.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did boxing evolve into in China?
2. Who said that karate was one of the most refined martial arts in Tokyo?
3. What did karate forbid doing/having?
4. Where in Okinawa was Gichin born?
5. When did the Meiji Restoration begin?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)