|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were warrior's hands called?
(a) Bushi no te.
(b) Ma te.
(c) Yoshi te.
(d) La la te.
2. Who was the only student of Azato?
3. Who did Gichin also train with in addition to Azato?
4. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
5. Who said that karate was one of the most refined martial arts in Tokyo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
2. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
3. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
4. Azato met the famous Okinawan swordsman called what?
5. How old was the owner of the engraver shop that Matsumura visited?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)