|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through No Weapons.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Azato met the famous Okinawan swordsman called what?
2. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
(b) Tug of war.
3. Who started the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts?
4. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
(b) Crown prince.
5. How old was the owner of the engraver shop that Matsumura visited?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Gichin also train with in addition to Azato?
2. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
3. What were warrior's hands called?
4. Where in Okinawa was Gichin born?
5. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)