|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recognition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gichin was dismayed by popular press notions of what in karate?
(a) Superhuman feats of strength.
(b) Northern vertigo.
(c) Use of equipment.
2. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
(c) Rib cage.
3. How old was Gichin when he died?
4. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
(d) Tug of war.
5. Why did the policemen arrest Gichin?
(a) They wanted his cakes.
(b) They thought he is the man from the cesspool.
(c) They thought he has broken the karate-do law.
(d) They thought he is violent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Okinawan dormitory that Gichin stayed at?
2. Where did Gichin die?
3. Why did Gichin violate the spirit of karate-do after his hand wrestling bouts?
4. When Gichin participated in hand wrestling, how many bouts did he enter?
5. Who encouraged Gichin to write a reference book on Karate-do?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)