|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recognition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
(a) A pair of boots.
(b) A letter.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A gun.
2. What did the owner of the engraver shop ask Matsumura for?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A match.
(c) A gun.
(d) A lighter.
3. What party opposed the topknot rule?
(a) Meiji Party.
(b) Toono Party.
(c) Matsumura Party.
(d) Obstinate Party.
4. What did Gichin see floating in stinking muck in the sugarcane field?
(a) A book.
(b) A cat.
(c) A head.
(d) A flower.
5. Wutang was named after what mountains?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
2. What did the painter do for Gichin's book?
3. Who were two admirals that supported martial arts in 1921?
4. What martial art's origin was unknown according to Gichin?
5. What was a small kingdom with no weapons that Napoleon commented on?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)