|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recognition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gichin was on the faculty of a school near what?
2. What was the Okinawan dormitory that Gichin stayed at?
(a) Kano Rudo.
(b) Jigoro Kano.
(c) Meisei Juku.
(d) Shinkin Gima.
3. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
(b) Physical education.
(c) Military training.
(d) Life sciences.
4. Okinawa had a poisonous snake named what?
5. Who encouraged Gichin to write a reference book on Karate-do?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did the Meiji Restoration begin?
2. What painter sought instruction for his organization, the Tabata Poplar Club?
3. Who was a first-rate karateka?
4. This book covers the period of the life of the author from 1868 to what?
5. In what district was Shuri located?
This section contains 138 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)