|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recognition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1921, who held a demonstration of ancient Japanese martial arts?
(a) Ministry of Health.
(b) Ministry of International Affairs.
(c) Ministry of Education.
(d) Ministry of Trade.
2. Where did Gichin die?
3. This book covers the period of the life of the author from 1868 to what?
4. Wutang was named after what mountains?
5. What did Gichin cut off that made his father angry?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
2. What earthquake struck on September 1, 1923?
3. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
4. What did boxing evolve into in China?
5. What offered a karate group of faculty and students that Gichin visited regularly to give instruction?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)