|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recognition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were warrior's hands called?
(a) Yoshi te.
(b) Bushi no te.
(c) La la te.
(d) Ma te.
2. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
3. Gichin was on the faculty of a school near what?
4. Conflict developed between the coastal village of Motobe and the hamlet of what?
5. What was a small kingdom with no weapons that Napoleon commented on?
(a) Hawaii Islands.
(b) Ryukyu Islands.
(c) China Islands.
(d) Kata Islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gichin believed what event influenced his life?
2. Who was the naval man that became a student of Gichin?
3. Azato met the famous Okinawan swordsman called what?
4. What earthquake struck on September 1, 1923?
5. Gichin Funakoshi is a karate master and scholar of what kind of classics?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)