|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recognition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
2. What martial art's origin was unknown according to Gichin?
(d) Tug of war.
3. In 1921, who held a demonstration of ancient Japanese martial arts?
(a) Ministry of Education.
(b) Ministry of Health.
(c) Ministry of Trade.
(d) Ministry of International Affairs.
4. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
5. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
(c) Tug of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Nukite is a kind of what?
2. Who praised Gichin for understanding the true spirit of karate?
3. Matsumura entered a shop of an engraver located where?
4. Gichin admired Azato and Itosu for their lack of what about other masters?
5. What offered a karate group of faculty and students that Gichin visited regularly to give instruction?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)