|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recognition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the only student of Azato?
2. What part of the body had to be cut off to join the medical practice in 19th century Japan?
3. Who said that karate was one of the most refined martial arts in Tokyo?
4. Who started the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts?
5. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
Short Answer Questions
1. Itosu showed the meaning of karate by avoiding what with the untrained men?
2. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
3. Gichin believed what event influenced his life?
4. Why did Gichin practice a martial art with Azato secretly?
5. What was a small kingdom with no weapons that Napoleon commented on?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)