|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recognition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
(b) Military training.
(c) Physical education.
(d) Life sciences.
2. How did Matsumura repel the owner of the engraver shop?
(a) With a karate chop.
(b) With his eye.
(c) With a noose.
(d) With a gun.
3. Where did an earthquake strike on September 1, 1923?
4. What did Gichin practice with Azato secretly?
(b) Kung fu.
5. The island of Okinawa experienced what that regularly devastated it?
(a) Hail storms.
(b) Volcanic eruptions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gichin was asked to introduce karate to what Japanese capital?
2. What was Gichin planning to use the items stolen from his house for?
3. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
4. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
5. What kind of eyes did Matsumura have?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)