|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recognition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where in Okinawa was Gichin born?
2. Who was the naval man that became a student of Gichin?
3. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
(b) Crown prince.
4. What party opposed the topknot rule?
(a) Matsumura Party.
(b) Meiji Party.
(c) Obstinate Party.
(d) Toono Party.
5. Gichin was on the faculty of a school near what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Gichin planning to use the items stolen from his house for?
2. Who did Gichin also train with in addition to Azato?
3. What painter sought instruction for his organization, the Tabata Poplar Club?
4. A serum was injected into a person as soon as possible after being bitten by Okinawa's poisonous snake to avoid what?
5. In what social class was Gichin?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)