|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recognition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Wutang was named after what mountains?
2. Who was the naval man that became a student of Gichin?
3. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
4. What was Gichin planning to use the items stolen from his house for?
(a) An offering.
(b) To fight in.
(c) As a pet.
(d) To buy clothes.
5. Why did Gichin practice a martial art with Azato secretly?
(a) Because he was underage.
(b) Because it was illegal.
(c) Because it was fun.
(d) Because he was a prisoner.
Short Answer Questions
1. A nukite describes penetrating what with five fingers to tear out bones?
2. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
3. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
4. What party opposed the topknot rule?
5. Gichin received a promotion to principal of an outlying school but chose to do what?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)