|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recognition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did the poisonous snakes in Okinawa grow?
(a) 6-7 feet.
(b) 8-9 feet.
(c) 4-5 feet.
(d) 10-12 feet.
2. What kind of eyes did Matsumura have?
3. Who were classified in four teaching groups as elementary classes, higher grades, special courses and assistants?
(a) Primary school instructors.
(b) Tertiary school instructors.
(c) Quarterly school instructors.
(d) Secondary school instructors.
4. A serum was injected into a person as soon as possible after being bitten by Okinawa's poisonous snake to avoid what?
5. Who was the only student of Azato?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did thieves take from Gichin's house?
2. As Gichin was walking past the top of what forest, did a man rush past him into a field of sugarcane?
3. As children, where did most Japanese students train to learn martial arts?
4. When in 19th century Japan did an applicant to medical school have to be born to be eligible?
5. Why did Gichin violate the spirit of karate-do after his hand wrestling bouts?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)