|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recognition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
(a) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally lead pellets.
(b) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles, and finally stone pellets.
(c) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally water pellets.
(d) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles and finally lead pellets.
2. Who were classified in four teaching groups as elementary classes, higher grades, special courses and assistants?
(a) Quarterly school instructors.
(b) Secondary school instructors.
(c) Primary school instructors.
(d) Tertiary school instructors.
3. Nukite is a kind of what?
4. In 1921, who held a demonstration of ancient Japanese martial arts?
(a) Ministry of Health.
(b) Ministry of Education.
(c) Ministry of International Affairs.
(d) Ministry of Trade.
5. Where did an earthquake strike on September 1, 1923?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was one of Gichin's trainers?
2. What was Gichin planning to use the items stolen from his house for?
3. Who was the Grand Champion that trained with Gichin?
4. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
5. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)