|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recognition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As children, where did most Japanese students train to learn martial arts?
(b) Tea garden.
(c) Ballet class.
(d) Training ring.
2. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
(d) Tug of war.
3. Why did Gichin practice a martial art with Azato secretly?
(a) Because he was a prisoner.
(b) Because it was fun.
(c) Because he was underage.
(d) Because it was illegal.
4. The people of what area trade with southern China where boxing was practiced?
5. Where in Okinawa was Gichin born?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1921, who held a demonstration of ancient Japanese martial arts?
2. Gichin believed what event influenced his life?
3. As Gichin was walking past the top of what forest, did a man rush past him into a field of sugarcane?
4. What did the owner of the engraver shop ask Matsumura for?
5. A serum was injected into a person as soon as possible after being bitten by Okinawa's poisonous snake to avoid what?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)