|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recognition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is used in progressive training for nukite?
(a) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally lead pellets.
(b) Full casks of tea, sand, granite, and finally water pellets.
(c) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles and finally lead pellets.
(d) Full casks of beans, sand, pebbles, and finally stone pellets.
2. Why was Matsumura pale and dejected when he entered the engraver's shop?
(a) He is feeling sick.
(b) His dog died.
(c) He lost a lover.
(d) He lost a client.
3. Where did an earthquake strike on September 1, 1923?
4. Okinawa had a poisonous snake named what?
5. What did the owner of the engraver shop ask Matsumura for?
(a) A match.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A lighter.
(d) A gun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did thieves take from Gichin's house?
2. How old was the owner of the engraver shop that Matsumura visited?
3. In what social class was Gichin?
4. Gichin's book was published in what year?
5. Who was the naval man that became a student of Gichin?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)