|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Recognition.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Nukite is a kind of what?
2. Gichin was asked to introduce karate to what Japanese capital?
3. Okinawa had a poisonous snake named what?
4. Karate was linked to what religious tradition?
5. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the owner of the engraver shop ask Matsumura for?
2. Gichin was on the faculty of a school near what?
3. As Gichin was walking past the top of what forest, did a man rush past him into a field of sugarcane?
4. Gichin was dismayed by popular press notions of what in karate?
5. At what age did Gichin become a teacher?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)