|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were two admirals that supported martial arts in 1921?
(a) Yashiro and Dewa.
(b) Gichin and Maitri.
(c) Maitri and Ogawa.
(d) Ogawa and Shuri.
2. What was a small kingdom with no weapons that Napoleon commented on?
(a) China Islands.
(b) Hawaii Islands.
(c) Kata Islands.
(d) Ryukyu Islands.
3. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
4. Where did Gichin's wife live?
5. What martial art's origin was unknown according to Gichin?
(b) Tug of war.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was deadly serious where an opponent must always be in one's mind to survive and avoid failure?
2. Gichin's school was visited by who?
3. How many rules were essential to understanding Karate-do?
4. Who began to join the karate dojo when Gichin was 80?
5. Who encouraged Gichin to write a reference book on Karate-do?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)