|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
(d) Tug of war.
2. What was exercised in karate that could improve marital relations?
3. What did the person Gichin met in Tokyo want from him?
(d) A cigarette.
4. Who were two admirals that supported martial arts in 1921?
(a) Maitri and Ogawa.
(b) Yashiro and Dewa.
(c) Gichin and Maitri.
(d) Ogawa and Shuri.
5. What was the Okinawan dormitory that Gichin stayed at?
(a) Meisei Juku.
(b) Kano Rudo.
(c) Jigoro Kano.
(d) Shinkin Gima.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Matsumura pale and dejected when he entered the engraver's shop?
2. What did an opponent allow a karate student to do?
3. What did Gichin grab of the thief that made him yell?
4. Who encouraged and warned Gichin of the difficulties of starting a school in Tokyo?
5. Where did Gichin postpone a visit to when Kano wanted a demonstration?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)