|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gichin warn against becoming when learning kata?
2. What is the Japanese word for knapsack?
3. What did boxing evolve into in China?
(d) Tug of war.
4. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
(a) Meiji and Azutu.
(b) Nawate and Shurite.
(c) Gichin and Azato.
(d) Wutang and Shiri.
5. What did the person Gichin met in Tokyo want from him?
(b) A cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did an opponent allow a karate student to do?
2. What was deadly serious where an opponent must always be in one's mind to survive and avoid failure?
3. How many rules were essential to understanding Karate-do?
4. What religion did Gichin's wife follow?
5. As children, where did most Japanese students train to learn martial arts?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)