|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Gichin urged students to practice what in public and private daily life?
2. What could trainees develop from karate?
(a) Real muscles.
(b) Real courage.
(c) Real speed.
(d) Real height.
3. Why was Gichin ashamed of himself after confronting the thief?
(a) Taking the offensive.
(b) Needing the help of the police.
(c) Losing to a thief.
(d) Giving up so quickly.
4. What did Gichin show containing photographs of karate stances, kata, and movements?
5. Who was a first-rate karateka?
(a) Shinkin Gima.
(b) Meisei Juku.
(c) Gichin Funakoshi.
(d) Master Azato.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offered a karate group of faculty and students that Gichin visited regularly to give instruction?
2. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
3. Who began to join the karate dojo when Gichin was 80?
4. What did an opponent allow a karate student to do?
5. Why was Matsumura pale and dejected when he entered the engraver's shop?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)