|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What painter sought instruction for his organization, the Tabata Poplar Club?
(a) Shinkin Gima.
(b) Jigoro Kano.
(c) Hoan Kosugi.
(d) Master Azato.
2. Who was the Russian war hero that supported Funakoshi?
(a) Admiral Isamu Takeshita.
(b) Admiral Azato Meisei.
(c) Admiral Gichin Onishiki.
(d) Admiral Rokuro Yashiro.
3. What could trainees develop from karate?
(a) Real speed.
(b) Real courage.
(c) Real height.
(d) Real muscles.
4. Who encouraged Gichin to write a reference book on Karate-do?
5. In 1921, who held a demonstration of ancient Japanese martial arts?
(a) Ministry of Education.
(b) Ministry of Trade.
(c) Ministry of Health.
(d) Ministry of International Affairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
2. How old was the owner of the engraver shop that Matsumura visited?
3. How did Matsumura repel the owner of the engraver shop?
4. Who began to join the karate dojo when Gichin was 80?
5. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)