|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
(a) Tug of war.
2. Who was the Russian war hero that supported Funakoshi?
(a) Admiral Rokuro Yashiro.
(b) Admiral Azato Meisei.
(c) Admiral Isamu Takeshita.
(d) Admiral Gichin Onishiki.
3. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
(a) Life sciences.
(c) Military training.
(d) Physical education.
4. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
(a) Wutang and Shiri.
(b) Meiji and Azutu.
(c) Nawate and Shurite.
(d) Gichin and Azato.
5. What religion did Gichin's wife follow?
(a) A Writer.
(b) A Buddhist.
(c) A Priestess.
(d) A Singer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did boxing evolve into in China?
2. Who were two admirals that supported martial arts in 1921?
3. How many rules were essential to understanding Karate-do?
4. Gichin's school was visited by who?
5. Matsumura entered a shop of an engraver located where?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)