|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Gichin grab of the thief that made him yell?
2. Why was Gichin ashamed of himself after confronting the thief?
(a) Giving up so quickly.
(b) Needing the help of the police.
(c) Taking the offensive.
(d) Losing to a thief.
3. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
(a) A gun.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A pair of boots.
(d) A letter.
4. Gichin urged karate students to train with the eyes of what?
5. What did karate training require as a student progressed levels?
(a) An opponent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Gichin postpone a visit to when Kano wanted a demonstration?
2. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
3. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
4. What did children in the garden call Gichin for his smooth, ruddy-skinned complexion?
5. What was exercised in karate that could improve marital relations?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)