|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did an opponent allow a karate student to do?
2. How old was the owner of the engraver shop that Matsumura visited?
3. Gichin urged karate students to train with the eyes of what?
4. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
(a) Nawate and Shurite.
(b) Meiji and Azutu.
(c) Wutang and Shiri.
(d) Gichin and Azato.
5. What did the person Gichin met in Tokyo want from him?
(c) A cigarette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What religion did Gichin's wife follow?
2. Gichin's school was visited by who?
3. What did children in the garden call Gichin for his smooth, ruddy-skinned complexion?
4. What did karate training require as a student progressed levels?
5. What rule number was missing from karate-do?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)