|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Matsumura pale and dejected when he entered the engraver's shop?
(a) He lost a client.
(b) His dog died.
(c) He is feeling sick.
(d) He lost a lover.
2. On the way to the last train to Tokyo after a party, who did Gichin encounter?
(a) A ghost in white.
(b) A child in blue.
(c) A man in black.
(d) A woman in red.
3. From where did Gichin get students?
(a) Car repair stores.
(b) Pawn and drug shops.
(c) Cafes and bookstores.
(d) Military academies.
4. Mastery of one kata could take how long?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 5 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 10 years.
5. How many weapons did Gichin identify from the wrist down?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the Russian war hero that supported Funakoshi?
2. What could trainees develop from karate?
3. Gichin was dismayed by popular press notions of what in karate?
4. What might contribute to the appearance and health of girls and young women?
5. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)