|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was deadly serious where an opponent must always be in one's mind to survive and avoid failure?
2. How many weapons did Gichin identify from the wrist down?
3. How did Matsumura repel the owner of the engraver shop?
(a) With a karate chop.
(b) With a gun.
(c) With a noose.
(d) With his eye.
4. Mastery of one kata could take how long?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 1 year.
5. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Gichin say that trainees used karate for?
2. Who was the Grand Champion that trained with Gichin?
3. Matsumura entered a shop of an engraver located where?
4. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
5. Gichin's book was published in what year?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)