|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Karate was linked to what religious tradition?
2. Who was the Grand Champion that trained with Gichin?
3. What did boxing evolve into in China?
(a) Tug of war.
4. Who encouraged Gichin to write a reference book on Karate-do?
5. What Judo master asked Gichin to teach him some basic kata?
(a) Jigoro Kano.
(b) Master Azato.
(c) Shinkin Gima.
(d) Meisei Juku.
Short Answer Questions
1. What might contribute to the appearance and health of girls and young women?
2. Gichin was on the faculty of a school near what?
3. In 1921, who held a demonstration of ancient Japanese martial arts?
4. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
5. What religion did Gichin's wife follow?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)