|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did an opponent allow a karate student to do?
2. Gichin's school was visited by who?
3. What painter sought instruction for his organization, the Tabata Poplar Club?
(a) Master Azato.
(b) Jigoro Kano.
(c) Hoan Kosugi.
(d) Shinkin Gima.
4. Where did Gichin postpone a visit to when Kano wanted a demonstration?
5. The people of what area trade with southern China where boxing was practiced?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encouraged Gichin to write a reference book on Karate-do?
2. Gichin was asked to introduce karate to what Japanese capital?
3. Gichin was dismayed by popular press notions of what in karate?
4. How did Matsumura repel the owner of the engraver shop?
5. What were warrior's hands called?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)