|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did karate forbid doing/having?
2. Who was the Russian war hero that supported Funakoshi?
(a) Admiral Isamu Takeshita.
(b) Admiral Rokuro Yashiro.
(c) Admiral Azato Meisei.
(d) Admiral Gichin Onishiki.
3. What rule number was missing from karate-do?
4. What did Matsumura want the engraver shop owner to work on for him?
(a) A gun.
(b) A letter.
(c) A pair of boots.
(d) A pipe.
5. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
(a) Military training.
(b) Life sciences.
(c) Physical education.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
2. What Judo master asked Gichin to teach him some basic kata?
3. Gichin urged karate students to train with the eyes of what?
4. What were Okinawa's two schools of kata?
5. What did the owner of the engraver shop ask Matsumura for?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)