|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who were two admirals that supported martial arts in 1921?
(a) Gichin and Maitri.
(b) Ogawa and Shuri.
(c) Yashiro and Dewa.
(d) Maitri and Ogawa.
2. Who was the naval man that became a student of Gichin?
3. What did children in the garden call Gichin for his smooth, ruddy-skinned complexion?
(a) Snake gourd.
(b) Dancing pole.
(c) Tan man.
(d) Spy man.
4. What offered a karate group of faculty and students that Gichin visited regularly to give instruction?
(a) The ministry.
(b) The academy.
(c) The dojo.
(d) The university.
5. What earthquake struck on September 1, 1923?
(d) Grand Kanto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did karate teach women?
2. Wutang was named after what mountains?
3. How old was the owner of the engraver shop that Matsumura visited?
4. The people of what area trade with southern China where boxing was practiced?
5. From where did Gichin get students?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)