|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the owner of the engraver shop ask Matsumura for?
(a) A gun.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A match.
(d) A lighter.
2. What painter sought instruction for his organization, the Tabata Poplar Club?
(a) Hoan Kosugi.
(b) Jigoro Kano.
(c) Shinkin Gima.
(d) Master Azato.
3. What might contribute to the appearance and health of girls and young women?
(a) Karate training.
(b) Jijutsu training.
(c) Tug of war training.
(d) Bosu training.
4. How many weapons did Gichin identify from the wrist down?
5. What did children in the garden call Gichin for his smooth, ruddy-skinned complexion?
(a) Dancing pole.
(b) Spy man.
(c) Snake gourd.
(d) Tan man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Within how many years did karate men from Okinawa introduce and teach the art?
2. What is the Japanese word for knapsack?
3. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
4. Gichin was dismayed by popular press notions of what in karate?
5. What did karate forbid doing/having?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)