|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What painter sought instruction for his organization, the Tabata Poplar Club?
(a) Master Azato.
(b) Jigoro Kano.
(c) Shinkin Gima.
(d) Hoan Kosugi.
2. What did the owner of the engraver shop ask Matsumura for?
(a) A lighter.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A gun.
(d) A match.
3. The goal of karate and all the martial arts was what?
4. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
(a) Life sciences.
(b) Military training.
(d) Physical education.
5. As children, where did most Japanese students train to learn martial arts?
(a) Training ring.
(b) Ballet class.
(c) Tea garden.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was deadly serious where an opponent must always be in one's mind to survive and avoid failure?
2. Who encouraged and warned Gichin of the difficulties of starting a school in Tokyo?
3. What kind of eyes did Matsumura have?
4. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
5. What religion did Gichin's wife follow?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)