|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could trainees develop from karate?
(a) Real muscles.
(b) Real height.
(c) Real speed.
(d) Real courage.
2. What did karate forbid doing/having?
3. Gichin was asked to introduce karate to what Japanese capital?
4. At Gichin's school, the commissioner watched what kind of demonstration?
(c) Tug of war.
5. What did karate training require as a student progressed levels?
(b) An opponent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was deadly serious where an opponent must always be in one's mind to survive and avoid failure?
2. Why was Gichin ashamed of himself after confronting the thief?
3. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
4. Mastery of one kata could take how long?
5. How many weapons did Gichin identify from the wrist down?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)