|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
(c) Tug of war.
2. Who viewed a demonstration in 1921 in Shuri Castle?
(a) Crown prince.
3. What did Matsumura learn was the only obstacle to life?
4. Where did an earthquake strike on September 1, 1923?
5. Gichin's book was published in what year?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who encouraged Gichin to write a reference book on Karate-do?
2. Who when trained in karate might be more obedient?
3. Mastery of one kata could take how long?
4. Who was the naval man that became a student of Gichin?
5. What kind of eyes did Matsumura have?
This section contains 128 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)