|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the Grand Champion that trained with Gichin?
2. Gichin's book was published in what year?
3. How many rules were essential to understanding Karate-do?
4. What did the Okinawa Association for Spirit of the Martial Arts advance?
(c) Tug of war.
5. Who when trained in karate might be more obedient?
Short Answer Questions
1. Gichin received a promotion to principal of an outlying school but chose to do what?
2. Gichin was asked to introduce karate to what Japanese capital?
3. Who was the Russian war hero that supported Funakoshi?
4. How old was the owner of the engraver shop that Matsumura visited?
5. Karate became a part of what education in schools and colleges in Japan?
This section contains 145 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)