One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Important Points.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did boxing evolve into in China?
(c) Tug of war.
2. What did Gichin say that trainees used karate for?
(a) To fight enemies.
(b) To build strength.
(c) To calm the mind.
(d) To see weakness.
3. Where did Gichin's wife live?
4. What did Gichin show containing photographs of karate stances, kata, and movements?
5. Who encouraged and warned Gichin of the difficulties of starting a school in Tokyo?
(a) Kosugi and Kano.
(b) Rudo and Kano.
(c) Azato and Itosu.
(d) Gima and Juku.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was old and bedridden that Gichin knew and was related to?
2. Gichin urged karate students to train with the eyes of what?
3. What rule number was missing from karate-do?
4. Who when trained in karate might be more obedient?
5. Who was the only student of Azato?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)