|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2: The Background of Kant's Thought.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Kant die?
2. What did Kant study throughout his early academic career?
(a) A variety of disciplines.
3. When was "Critique of Judgment" published?
4. What is the name of the philosopher who wrote Meditations?
5. What was a result of "Critique of Reason" being difficult to read?
(a) Kant translated and re-released his work.
(b) Kant released a supplemental work.
(c) Kant became angry and insulted his readers.
(d) Kant had another philosopher translate it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did "Critique of Judgment" deal with?
2. How old was Kant when "Critique of Pure Reason" was published?
3. What did "Critique of Practical Reason" deal with?
4. Who did Kant believe was right about objective knowledge?
5. What did Kant have published before 1781?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)