Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. In how many states is Abel accused of bribery and corruption of a public official?
2. Who calls William with news that angers him after he returns from war?
3. Where does William's son begin his graduate studies?
4. What does William say about his grandchildren when he first meets them?
5. Which bank chairman dies in Chapter 23?
Essay Topic 1
Discuss William and Abel as main characters of Kane and Abel. What is the definition of main character and how do these men fit it?
Essay Topic 2
Compare and contrast George and Matthew as minor characters in Kane and Abel.
Essay Topic 3
Discuss the protagonist in Kane and Abel. Discuss the antagonist. Is there ever a time in the novel when it seems like they have reversed roles? Use the definition for the terms in your response.
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)