Mid-Book Test (up to Part 4, 1932-1941, Chapters 21 & 22)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. At what age does William receive his full inheritance?
2. Whose leg gets cut in a fight with a Russian soldier?
3. What was the hotel arsonist's former occupation?
4. How much money must Abel come up with to keep the hotel chain?
5. Who does Abel blame for the suicide?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. How does Wladek acquire his limp?
2. How does Wladek come to live in...
This section contains 856 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)