|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What project does William's bank sponsor for $30 million?
(a) An airline company.
(b) A railway system.
(c) A new hotel chain.
(d) A media company.
2. Who is attempting to take over William's bank?
3. Who rescues a young captain whose troop has been hit by Nazi soldiers?
4. Why does William hurry home from the grand opening?
(a) He's getting sick.
(b) So his body guards won't miss him too long.
(c) To meet his grandchildren.
(d) It's almost dinner time.
5. Who tells William of Matthew's illness?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Abel aggravate William after an airline crash?
2. According to an unreliable source, who is William's competition for his new position?
3. Who funds the young person's business idea?
4. Who calls William with news that angers him after he returns from war?
5. Who is in a photo with Abel at the grand opening of his burned hotel?
Short Essay Questions
1. Explain when and why William and Kate get married.
2. When William grows concerned about Abel buying stock in the bank, he phones him. What does William mean when he tells Abel he has a personal matter to discuss that involves only the two of them? Why does William say that?
3. What is the obvious reason that William is glad to see Abel's success in reopening the Chicago hotel?
4. What is Hodgkin's Disease and who in this book is diagnosed with it?
5. Why is Abel not surprised to see the media when he returns home from Turkey? Why is the media really waiting at the airport for him?
6. What upsets Abel and provokes him to become a Congressional lobbyist?
7. Discuss the Biblical reference of this book.
8. What are the three reasons Abel and his daughter visit Europe when she completes high school?
9. Why does Richard get so angry when he sees his girlfriend charging items on credit?
10. Why does Abel contribute to John Kennedy's presidential campaign?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)