|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which store does Florentyna get her first job?
2. Who was the president of the United States that uplifted the spirit of Americans in Chapter 22?
(a) Franklin Roosevelt.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Dwight Eisenhower.
3. Who does Abel refuse to see in Chapter 41?
4. Who bought six percent of the shares in William's bank?
5. What is Florentyna's fake last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which bank chairman dies in Chapter 23?
2. Who comes in late, drunk most of the time, in Chapter 21?
3. Who does Henry Osborne testify for in court?
4. Who rescues a young captain whose troop has been hit by Nazi soldiers?
5. What project does William's bank sponsor for $30 million?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)