|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says he no longer trusts Matthew in Chapter 21?
(a) Matthew's father.
2. Who comes in late, drunk most of the time, in Chapter 21?
3. Who is attempting to take over William's bank?
4. What is Henry Osborne's job in Chapter 25?
(a) Insurance rep.
(c) Bell boy.
5. Who is named the chairman of Lester Bank in Chapter 23?
(a) William Kane.
(b) Charles Lester.
(c) Henry Osborne.
(d) Matthew Lester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who makes a deal with the government and is set to testify against Abel?
2. How much money does William spend in order to become proactive against Abel?
3. Which agency investigates Abel after the airline crash?
4. Who lives at the shack where Abel's foster family once lived?
5. Who does Abel ask for a political appointment as Polish Ambassador?
Short Essay Questions
1. When was a press conference scheduled to announce a bank merger between Lester and Kane and Cabot, and why was it canceled?
2. Why do William and Abel both attend the grand opening of Florentyna's alone, without their families?
3. What does Osborne's defeat for re-election mean to Abel?
4. Why is Abel not surprised to see the media when he returns home from Turkey? Why is the media really waiting at the airport for him?
5. Why does Abel ask his banker to buy stock in William's newly merged bank?
6. Why does Abel put Henry Osborne in charge of the Kane account?
7. How does Abel feel about the revenge he has had against William? How does it affect his family-life?
8. Why does Florentyna reject her father's offer to manage all the hotel gift shops in his chain?
9. Who recommends William for the position of chairman at Lester Bank and why?
10. How does Florentyna manage to get a job on her own merits?
This section contains 740 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)