|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Abel's personal banker?
(a) Tony Simmons.
(b) Matthew Lester.
(c) William Kane.
(d) Curtis Fenton.
2. Who is the unreliable source that feeds information to William in Chapter 23?
(a) Henry Osborne.
(b) Charles Lester.
(c) Peter Parfitt.
(d) Ted Leach.
3. Who falls in love with Florentyna?
(a) A stalker.
4. Who hosts a party in Chapter 21?
(b) William and Kate.
(d) Dr. MacKenzie.
5. Why hasn't William left his house alone for a long time?
(a) Because of his body guards.
(b) Because of his depression.
(c) Because he is retired.
(d) Because of his health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abel name his first child?
2. Who has Abel investigated after the airline crash?
3. Who does Henry Osborne testify for in court?
4. Who faces charges of conspiracy to defraud?
5. Who funds the young person's business idea?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Hodgkin's Disease and who in this book is diagnosed with it?
2. Why does Richard get so angry when he sees his girlfriend charging items on credit?
3. Why does Abel ask his banker to buy stock in William's newly merged bank?
4. Discuss Abel's military career. What did he want out of it and what did he get out of it?
5. When does William realize he has known Abel for a very long time? What made him realize it?
6. What does Osborne's defeat for re-election mean to Abel?
7. Why does Florentyna reject her father's offer to manage all the hotel gift shops in his chain?
8. What are the three reasons Abel and his daughter visit Europe when she completes high school?
9. Why does Abel ask Melanie Leroy to leave her stockings and garters on when they have sex after Abel returns from war?
10. Discuss the Biblical reference of this book.
This section contains 809 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)