Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many charges of bribery and corruption of a public official does Abel face?
2. On what street is the New York Florentyna's?
(a) Fifth Avenue.
(b) 42nd Street.
(c) Wall Street.
3. Who is interested in selling stock in Lester, Kane and Company?
(a) Matthew's sister.
(b) Matthew's youngest brother.
(c) Matthew's mother.
(d) Matthew's wife.
4. What is Matthew's illness?
(a) Black lung.
(c) Hodgkin's Disease.
5. At the time when Abel asks for a political appointment, how many stores has his daughter opened?
Short Answer Questions
1. In how many states is Abel accused of bribery and corruption of a public official?
2. In which store does Florentyna get her first job?
3. How much money does William spend in order to become proactive against Abel?
4. Who rescues a young captain whose troop has been hit by Nazi soldiers?
5. Who makes a deal with the government and is set to testify against Abel?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)