|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Thomas Cohen's son's name?
(d) Thomas Jr.
2. Who was a Chicago alderman?
(a) Abel Rosnovski.
(b) Henry Osborne.
(c) Thomas Cohen.
(d) Mr. Lester.
3. Who lobbies Congress to take a stance against Russia for its control of various European regions?
4. What is the name of Abel's personal banker?
(a) Matthew Lester.
(b) William Kane.
(c) Tony Simmons.
(d) Curtis Fenton.
5. Who is Florentyna's work partner?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Abel relocate his headquarters to when he gets divorced?
2. At the time when Abel asks for a political appointment, how many stores has his daughter opened?
3. How many charges of bribery and corruption of a public official does Abel face?
4. Which floor does Abel omit from his rebuilt burned hotel?
5. Who does Abel refuse to see in Chapter 41?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)