|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item does Abel wear that allows William to recognize him?
(a) Baseball cap.
(b) Tie with Polish flag on it.
(c) Silver band.
2. Where do William and Kate vacation in Chapter 21?
3. Where does Abel relocate his headquarters to when he gets divorced?
(a) New York.
4. What is Florentyna's fake last name?
5. Who rushes with Abel to Florentyna's apartment after the father and daughter fight?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abel appoint to the board of directors for his hotel chain?
2. How does Abel aggravate William after an airline crash?
3. What does Abel name his first child?
4. Who does Abel refuse to see in Chapter 41?
5. Who is named the chairman of Lester Bank in Chapter 23?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the obvious reason that William is glad to see Abel's success in reopening the Chicago hotel?
2. Why do William and Abel both attend the grand opening of Florentyna's alone, without their families?
3. What was Abel's plea and what her his charges in the bribery and corruption case against him?
4. Explain how Abel "dumped" his airline stock. What resulted?
5. Why does Richard get so angry when he sees his girlfriend charging items on credit?
6. Explain when and why William and Kate get married.
7. When was a press conference scheduled to announce a bank merger between Lester and Kane and Cabot, and why was it canceled?
8. Why does Abel ask Melanie Leroy to leave her stockings and garters on when they have sex after Abel returns from war?
9. How does Abel remember Davis Leroy when he rebuilds his Chicago hotel and why?
10. What are the three reasons Abel and his daughter visit Europe when she completes high school?
This section contains 723 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)