|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what age does William receive his full inheritance?
2. Which soldiers were responsible for the rape and subsequent death of Florentyna?
3. Where does Kate move to in Chapter 19?
(d) Long Island.
4. What is the name of the camp to which Wladek and the other prisoners are taken when they leave the castle?
(a) Camp 220.
(b) Camp 201.
(c) Camp 101.
(d) Camp 102.
5. How old is William when he travels with his mother and father to Europe?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was William's monetary goal in college?
2. Who plans Wladek's escape from the prisoner of war camp?
3. Who is Wladek's favorite sibling?
4. When does Anne miscarry?
5. Who does William fall in love with in Chapter 15?
Short Essay Questions
1. Discuss William's finances and financial goals set during his junior year in college.
2. Explain how Wladek finds his way to the Polish Consul.
3. How does William meet Kate?
4. How does Wladek acquire his limp?
5. How does Wladek discover he is the Baron's second son?
6. Explain how Richard dies and why his wife and child do not also die.
7. Describe the circumstances of Wladek's birth.
8. Explain why Davis Leroy's daughter initially rejects Abel's physical advances. What is her advice to Abel?
9. Describe the first time Abel makes note of Henry's dishonesty.
10. What does Anne receive of the family fortune when Richard dies?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)