|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which agency investigates Abel after the airline crash?
(a) Securities Exhange Commerce.
(b) Federal Commerce Commission.
(c) Securities Exchange Commission.
(d) Federal Communications Commission.
2. In Chapter 23, who befriends William and invites him to dinner to discuss business?
(a) Charles Lester.
(b) Peter Parfitt.
(c) Abel Rosnovski.
(d) Henry Osborne.
3. What does Abel find when he gets to Florentyna's apartment after the father and daughter fight?
(a) A note.
(b) A safe full of money.
(c) A gun.
4. How much money does William spend in order to become proactive against Abel?
(b) $2 million.
5. What is William's first son's middle name?
6. Who does Abel refuse to see in Chapter 41?
7. Who does Abel appoint to the board of directors for his hotel chain?
(a) Henry Osborne.
(b) Tony Simmons.
(c) Thomas Cohen.
(d) William Kane.
8. Who does Abel ask for a political appointment as Polish Ambassador?
9. Why hasn't William left his house alone for a long time?
(a) Because of his depression.
(b) Because of his health.
(c) Because he is retired.
(d) Because of his body guards.
10. Who is interested in selling stock in Lester, Kane and Company?
(a) Matthew's youngest brother.
(b) Matthew's sister.
(c) Matthew's mother.
(d) Matthew's wife.
11. What is Matthew's illness?
(a) Hodgkin's Disease.
(b) Black lung.
12. Who announces pregnancy in Chapter 36?
13. Who lobbies Congress to take a stance against Russia for its control of various European regions?
14. Who rescues a young captain whose troop has been hit by Nazi soldiers?
15. In how many states is Abel accused of bribery and corruption of a public official?
Short Answer Questions
1. In which department do Florentyna and her partner begin working?
2. When they leave the grand opening, where does the family find William?
3. Who led the Communist witch hunt in the United States?
4. To which chapter in the Bible does Abel refer when William calls to set an appointment with him?
5. What position does Florentyna earn within six months of getting her first job?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)