|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year does Abel's burned hotel reopen?
2. Why does Abel confine himself to his penthouse?
(a) He is depressed.
(b) He is angry.
(c) He is contagious.
(d) He is blind.
3. At the time when Abel asks for a political appointment, how many stores has his daughter opened?
4. What is Florentyna's fake first name?
5. Which bank chairman dies in Chapter 23?
(a) Charles Lester.
(b) William Kane.
(c) Henry Osborne.
(d) Tony Simmons.
6. Where do William and Kate vacation in Chapter 21?
7. Who rescues a young captain whose troop has been hit by Nazi soldiers?
8. What is Florentyna's fake last name?
9. Who is the unreliable source that feeds information to William in Chapter 23?
(a) Henry Osborne.
(b) Ted Leach.
(c) Charles Lester.
(d) Peter Parfitt.
10. Who is the quartermaster for the Fifth Army as they are fighting behind the line?
(a) Abel Rosnovski.
(b) Henry Osborne.
(c) William Kane.
(d) Ted Leach.
11. Where does William's son begin his graduate studies?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New Hampshire.
12. Who first explains to Abel the charges against him?
(c) A lawyer.
13. Who begins traveling with Abel when he returns from war?
14. Where is Abel returning from when he is met by tons of media at the airport?
15. Who does not attend the grand opening of New York Florentyna's with the family?
(a) Richard Kane.
(b) William Kane.
(c) Lucy Kane.
(d) Kate Kane.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to an unreliable source, who is William's competition for his new position?
2. What is Matthew's illness?
3. Who hires a private detective on behalf of William to investigate Abel?
4. Why hasn't William left his house alone for a long time?
5. Who was a Chicago alderman?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)