|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bought six percent of the shares in William's bank?
2. Who is attempting to take over William's bank?
3. What does William say about his grandchildren when he first meets them?
(a) They look just like their father.
(b) They look just like their mother.
(c) He loves them even though their other grandfather is a jerk.
(d) Nothing. He doesn't meet them.
4. From which university does William's son graduate?
5. Who comes in late, drunk most of the time, in Chapter 21?
6. What is Matthew's illness?
(b) Hodgkin's Disease.
(c) Black lung.
7. In how many states is Abel accused of bribery and corruption of a public official?
8. Where do William and Kate vacation in Chapter 21?
9. How much money does William spend in order to become proactive against Abel?
(a) $2 million.
10. Who does Abel refuse to see in Chapter 41?
11. How does William feel about the reopening of Abel's burned hotel?
12. Who does Abel appoint to the board of directors for his hotel chain?
(a) Tony Simmons.
(b) Thomas Cohen.
(c) Henry Osborne.
(d) William Kane.
13. Who does Abel ask for a political appointment as Polish Ambassador?
14. Who begins traveling with Abel when he returns from war?
15. Who first explains to Abel the charges against him?
(b) A lawyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Abel find when he gets to Florentyna's apartment after the father and daughter fight?
2. How many charges of bribery and corruption of a public official does Abel face?
3. What is the name of Abel's personal banker?
4. On what street is the New York Florentyna's?
5. Who hires a private detective on behalf of William to investigate Abel?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)