|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was injured when his troop crossed the Rhine River?
2. Who does Abel appoint to the board of directors for his hotel chain?
(a) Thomas Cohen.
(b) Tony Simmons.
(c) Henry Osborne.
(d) William Kane.
3. Who announces pregnancy in Chapter 36?
4. Who first explains to Abel the charges against him?
(c) A lawyer.
5. Who has Abel investigated after the airline crash?
6. How does Abel aggravate William after an airline crash?
(a) Abel dumps his stock.
(b) Abel declares bankruptcy.
(c) Abel sends William an "I told you so" note.
(d) Abel tells the media it was William's fault.
7. What does William's son major in at college?
8. What is Thomas Cohen's son's name?
(c) Thomas Jr.
9. In what year does Abel's burned hotel reopen?
10. Where does William's son begin his graduate studies?
(a) New Hampshire.
(c) New Jersey.
11. What item does Abel wear that allows William to recognize him?
(a) Silver band.
(b) Baseball cap.
(d) Tie with Polish flag on it.
12. Who falls in love with Florentyna?
(d) A stalker.
13. Who is named the chairman of Lester Bank in Chapter 23?
(a) Matthew Lester.
(b) William Kane.
(c) Henry Osborne.
(d) Charles Lester.
14. In Chapter 22, what does the president of the United States do to uplift the spirit of Americans?
(a) Fireside chat.
(b) Whistle stop tour.
(c) State of the union address on TV.
(d) Signs a treaty.
15. Who lives at the shack where Abel's foster family once lived?
Short Answer Questions
1. In how many states is Abel accused of bribery and corruption of a public official?
2. What position does Florentyna earn within six months of getting her first job?
3. What is William's first son's middle name?
4. Who is actually William's competition for his new position in Chapter 23?
5. What does Abel name his first child?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)