|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the New York Florentyna's open?
(a) October, 1966.
(b) April, 1966.
(c) March, 1967.
(d) January, 1967.
2. Who hosts a party in Chapter 21?
(a) Dr. MacKenzie.
(d) William and Kate.
3. Who was injured when his troop crossed the Rhine River?
4. Who is attempting to take over William's bank?
5. Who is Florentyna's work partner?
6. Who makes a deal with the government and is set to testify against Abel?
(a) Henry Osborne.
(b) William Kane.
(c) George Kovats.
(d) Thaddeus Cohen.
7. To which chapter in the Bible does Abel refer when William calls to set an appointment with him?
8. Who begins traveling with Abel when he returns from war?
9. In which department do Florentyna and her partner begin working?
10. Who does Abel decide to pay $1 million to buy his shares in William's bank?
(a) Susan Lester.
(b) Peter Parfitt.
(c) Charles Lester.
(d) Ted Leach.
11. Why hasn't William left his house alone for a long time?
(a) Because of his health.
(b) Because he is retired.
(c) Because of his body guards.
(d) Because of his depression.
12. Who bought six percent of the shares in William's bank?
13. Who comes in late, drunk most of the time, in Chapter 21?
14. When they leave the grand opening, where does the family find William?
(a) Waiting for a taxi.
(b) Waiting for a bus.
(c) On the subway.
(d) In his favorite chair.
15. In Chapter 23, who befriends William and invites him to dinner to discuss business?
(a) Abel Rosnovski.
(b) Charles Lester.
(c) Peter Parfitt.
(d) Henry Osborne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is named the chairman of Lester Bank in Chapter 23?
2. When he decides to become proactive against Abel, to whom does William give a sum of money?
3. Who is interested in selling stock in Lester, Kane and Company?
4. Where does Abel relocate his headquarters to when he gets divorced?
5. Who does Abel refuse to see in Chapter 41?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)