|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is attempting to take over William's bank?
2. Who comes in late, drunk most of the time, in Chapter 21?
3. Who announces pregnancy in Chapter 36?
4. What is William's first son's middle name?
5. How long does Abel confine himself to his penthouse?
(a) 90 days.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 40 days and nights.
6. How does Abel aggravate William after an airline crash?
(a) Abel declares bankruptcy.
(b) Abel dumps his stock.
(c) Abel sends William an "I told you so" note.
(d) Abel tells the media it was William's fault.
7. Who hosts a party in Chapter 21?
(c) William and Kate.
(d) Dr. MacKenzie.
8. Who does Abel fire after William calls him?
(a) His secretary.
(b) His banker.
(c) His lawyer.
(d) His board member.
9. Who calls William with news that angers him after he returns from war?
(a) Tony Simmons.
(b) Thomas Cohen.
(c) Peter Parfitt.
(d) Henry Osborne.
10. Who bought six percent of the shares in William's bank?
11. What is Florentyna's fake first name?
12. Who rescues a young captain whose troop has been hit by Nazi soldiers?
13. In Chapter 22, what does the president of the United States do to uplift the spirit of Americans?
(a) Signs a treaty.
(b) State of the union address on TV.
(c) Whistle stop tour.
(d) Fireside chat.
14. How much money does William spend in order to become proactive against Abel?
(a) $2 million.
15. Which young character is an entrepreneur?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does Abel's burned hotel reopen?
2. When they leave the grand opening, where does the family find William?
3. On what street is the New York Florentyna's?
4. When he decides to become proactive against Abel, to whom does William give a sum of money?
5. Who first explains to Abel the charges against him?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)