Mid-Book Test (up to Part 4, 1932-1941, Chapters 21 & 22)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How does William meet the love he encounters in Chapter 15?
a) At a bank social function.
b) In class.
c) She is a client.
d) She is his new neighbor.
2. How much money must Abel come up with to keep the hotel chain?
b) $2 billion.
c) $2 million.
3. How many castles does the Baron leave to his heir?
4. Where does Kate move to in Chapter 19?
d) Long Island.
5. What disguise does Wladek have when he ventures to escape?
a) An old guard uniform.
This section contains 407 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)