|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many miles is the trip from the castle to the prisoner of war camp?
2. What is the name of the camp to which Wladek and the other prisoners are taken when they leave the castle?
(a) Camp 101.
(b) Camp 220.
(c) Camp 201.
(d) Camp 102.
3. Who is Abel's "tutor" regarding intimate relations?
(a) His sister.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) His best friend.
(d) A preacher.
4. What is the name of the waitress Abel starts dating in Chapter 18?
5. What was the value of William's family trust when he received his full inheritance?
(a) $32 million.
(b) $18 million.
(c) $2.1 billion.
(d) $21 million.
6. Who does Abel blame for the suicide?
(b) The economy.
(c) The daughter.
(d) The Banker.
7. To whom does the Baron will his kingdom?
8. Who does Abel marry?
(a) Mrs. Robinson.
9. Who finds baby Wladek?
(a) A young hunter.
(b) A nurse.
(c) An explorer.
(d) The king.
10. At which school holiday does Wladek learn he is not a natural brother to his siblings?
(a) Spring break.
11. In Chapter 20, who seduces Abel despite her recent rejection of his affection?
(a) Mrs. Robinson.
12. Who takes care of baby Wladek?
(a) A king.
(b) A queen.
13. Who was the arsonist that started the hotel fire?
(a) Desmond Pacey.
(b) Henry Osborne.
(c) An unknown man.
14. How does William meet the love he encounters in Chapter 15?
(a) At a bank social function.
(b) She is a client.
(c) In class.
(d) She is his new neighbor.
15. What kind of prestigious award does William win that calls for a celebration in New York City?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second man to ask Abel to manage his hotel?
2. What is baby William's middle name?
3. Where is baby William born?
4. Who is the first person to seduce William?
5. Who teaches Wladek how to steal from produce vendors?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)