|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, 1952-1963, Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does William's son begin his graduate studies?
(a) New Hampshire.
(b) New Jersey.
2. In which store does Florentyna get her first job?
3. Who tells William of Matthew's illness?
4. In Chapter 23, who befriends William and invites him to dinner to discuss business?
(a) Henry Osborne.
(b) Peter Parfitt.
(c) Charles Lester.
(d) Abel Rosnovski.
5. At what age does William receive his full inheritance?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the camp to which Wladek and the other prisoners are taken when they leave the castle?
2. What was the $5 million contract for that Henry Osborne "secured?"
3. What is William's first son's middle name?
4. What was William's monetary goal in college?
5. What is Florentyna's fake first name?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)