|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, 1928-1932, Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is baby William born?
(a) In a forest.
(b) In a jungle.
(c) In a taxi.
(d) In a hospital.
2. Who finds baby Wladek?
(a) An explorer.
(b) A young hunter.
(c) The king.
(d) A nurse.
3. Who is the first person to seduce William?
(a) A maid at his friend's house.
(b) His English teacher.
(c) His tutor's wife.
(d) A cafeteria lady from college.
4. At what age does William receive his full inheritance?
5. What was the value of William's family trust when he received his full inheritance?
(a) $2.1 billion.
(b) $18 million.
(c) $21 million.
(d) $32 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Wladek's job changed to kitchen duty?
2. What does William collect in one of his first money making ventures?
3. Who were the Baron and the boys going to hide from?
4. What is baby Wladek's birth defect?
5. Who dies while William is in college?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)