|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, 1928-1932, Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who commits suicide in Chapter 16?
2. Who dies on the trip from the castle to the prisoner of war camp?
(a) The carriage driver.
(b) The butler.
(d) The baron.
3. Who is hit with the butt of a gun during a raid on the castle?
4. What is the first title William holds in the banking industry?
(a) Vice president of acquisitions.
(b) Junior marketing specialist.
(c) Vice president of marketing.
(d) Junior director of investments.
5. Why was Wladek's job changed to kitchen duty?
(a) As extra punishment for fighting.
(b) Because of his bad leg.
(c) Because he was a model citizen.
(d) It was random -- just his turn.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which soldiers were responsible for the rape and subsequent death of Florentyna?
2. In what country is Wladek born?
3. Who does young William's second money making scheme anger?
4. Who does William fall in love with in Chapter 15?
5. Who teaches Wladek how to steal from produce vendors?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)