|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, 1928-1932, Chapters 15-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Abel blame for the suicide?
(a) The economy.
(c) The daughter.
(d) The Banker.
2. How many miles is the trip from the castle to the prisoner of war camp?
3. Where is baby William born?
(a) In a forest.
(b) In a hospital.
(c) In a jungle.
(d) In a taxi.
4. What is William's favorite subject in school?
(b) Foreign language.
5. Who is Anne's best friend?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money must Abel come up with to keep the hotel chain?
2. Who denies William's request to hire his best friend as his assistant?
3. What was the value of William's family trust when he received his full inheritance?
4. How many cottages does the Baron leave to his heir?
5. Whose leg gets cut in a fight with a Russian soldier?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)