|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, 1906-1923, Chapters 7 & 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Anne miscarry?
(a) In her sixteenth week.
(b) When she learns of her husband's death.
(c) In her seventh month.
(d) When she falls down a flight of stairs.
2. What is Wladek's birthdate?
(a) April 18, 1906.
(b) March 14, 1886.
(c) March 15, 1906.
(d) April 15, 1886.
3. Which soldiers were responsible for the rape and subsequent death of Florentyna?
4. What is the cause of Anne's miscarriage?
(a) Irregular heart.
(b) High blood pressure.
(d) A misplaced basket.
5. What gift does the dying Baron give to Wladek?
(a) A gold bracelet.
(b) A gold ring.
(c) A silver bracelet.
(d) A gold coin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is William when he travels with his mother and father to Europe?
2. Who is Wladek's favorite sibling?
3. What does the Baron say about Wladek's birth defect?
4. How many acres does the Baron leave to his heir?
5. What gift does the family receive after Wladek's christening?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)