|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, 1952-1963, Chapters 37-40.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hires a private detective on behalf of William to investigate Abel?
(a) Thomas Cohen.
(b) Matthew Lester.
(d) William himself.
2. How many charges of bribery and corruption of a public official does Abel face?
3. How does William feel about the reopening of Abel's burned hotel?
4. Who funds the young person's business idea?
5. At the time when Abel asks for a political appointment, how many stores has his daughter opened?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abel fire after William calls him?
2. When he decides to become proactive against Abel, to whom does William give a sum of money?
3. Who has Abel investigated after the airline crash?
4. Where do William and Kate vacation in Chapter 21?
5. Where is baby William born?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)