Quiz: Part 4, 1932-1941, Chapters 23 & 24 to Part 6, 1952-1963, Chapters 33-36
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Henry Osborne's job in Chapter 25?
b) Insurance rep.
d) Bell boy.
2. How does William feel about the reopening of Abel's burned hotel?
3. What is Thomas Cohen's son's name?
a) Thomas Jr.
4. What does William's son major in at college?
5. Which bank chairman dies in Chapter 23?
a) Henry Osborne.
b) William Kane.
c) Charles Lester.
d) Tony Simmons.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What position does Florentyna...
This section contains 232 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)