|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, 1932-1941, Chapters 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kate move to in Chapter 19?
(c) Long Island.
2. Who dies on the trip from the castle to the prisoner of war camp?
(a) The baron.
(b) The carriage driver.
(c) The butler.
3. Where does the Baron go to put his affairs in order?
4. At which school holiday does Wladek learn he is not a natural brother to his siblings?
(d) Spring break.
5. Who offers Abel a job as assistant manager of his Chicago hotel?
(a) Davis Leroy.
(b) Mr. Osborne.
(d) Mr. Lester.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was a Chicago alderman?
2. What is the name of the waitress Abel starts dating in Chapter 18?
3. Who rescues a young captain whose troop has been hit by Nazi soldiers?
4. Which bank chairman dies in Chapter 23?
5. How many miles is the trip from the castle to the prisoner of war camp?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)