|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, 1932-1941, Chapters 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies while William is in college?
(a) Henry Osborne.
(b) Mr. Abbot.
(c) His grandmothers.
(d) Mr. Lester.
2. How much money does Wladek have when he ventures to escape?
(a) 39 yen.
(b) 200 dollars.
(c) 39 dollars.
(d) 54 ruble.
3. Who is Abel's "tutor" regarding intimate relations?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His sister.
(d) A preacher.
4. Which college does William attend?
(d) Oklahoma State.
5. What kind of prestigious award does William win that calls for a celebration in New York City?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cause of Anne's miscarriage?
2. Who is the second man to ask Abel to manage his hotel?
3. What disguise does Wladek have when he ventures to escape?
4. Who denies William's request to hire his best friend as his assistant?
5. Whose leg gets cut in a fight with a Russian soldier?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)