|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, 1932-1941, Chapters 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disguise does Wladek have when he ventures to escape?
(a) An old guard uniform.
(c) A tux.
(d) The suit from his mother's funeral.
2. Who wants to be equal to the "Williams of the world?"
3. Whose leg gets cut in a fight with a Russian soldier?
(b) The butler.
(d) The cook.
4. Which bank chairman dies in Chapter 23?
(a) Charles Lester.
(b) Tony Simmons.
(c) William Kane.
(d) Henry Osborne.
5. Who does Abel marry?
(b) Mrs. Robinson.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 20, who seduces Abel despite her recent rejection of his affection?
2. Who is the second man to ask Abel to manage his hotel?
3. How much money does Wladek have when he ventures to escape?
4. According to an unreliable source, who is William's competition for his new position?
5. What was William's monetary goal in college?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)