|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, 1932-1941, Chapters 23 & 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Wladek have when he ventures to escape?
(a) 200 dollars.
(b) 54 ruble.
(c) 39 yen.
(d) 39 dollars.
2. Who wants to be equal to the "Williams of the world?"
3. In Chapter 20, who seduces Abel despite her recent rejection of his affection?
(c) Mrs. Robinson.
4. What kind of prestigious award does William win that calls for a celebration in New York City?
5. What do Abel and his wife do immediately upon getting married?
(a) Get pregnant.
(b) Buy a house.
(c) Buy a hotel.
(d) Buy a car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Abel assume is his anonymous financial backer?
2. What job is Wladek's sister given in the castle?
3. Which college does William attend?
4. Whose leg gets cut in a fight with a Russian soldier?
5. What is the name of the waitress Abel starts dating in Chapter 18?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)