|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, 1952-1963, Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abel find when he gets to Florentyna's apartment after the father and daughter fight?
(a) A note.
(b) A gun.
(c) A safe full of money.
2. Who comes in late, drunk most of the time, in Chapter 21?
3. In which department do Florentyna and her partner begin working?
4. Which floor does Abel omit from his rebuilt burned hotel?
5. How many miles is the trip from the castle to the prisoner of war camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Wladek's job changed to kitchen duty?
2. Who funds the young person's business idea?
3. Who teaches Wladek how to steal from produce vendors?
4. In which store does Florentyna get her first job?
5. Who tells William of Matthew's illness?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)