|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, 1952-1963, Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Wladek's job changed to kitchen duty?
(a) Because he was a model citizen.
(b) It was random -- just his turn.
(c) Because of his bad leg.
(d) As extra punishment for fighting.
2. Who says he no longer trusts Matthew in Chapter 21?
(d) Matthew's father.
3. In which department do Florentyna and her partner begin working?
4. What is William's first son's middle name?
5. In what year does Abel's burned hotel reopen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the $5 million contract for that Henry Osborne "secured?"
2. Who falls in love with Florentyna?
3. What does Abel find when he gets to Florentyna's apartment after the father and daughter fight?
4. Who teaches Wladek how to steal from produce vendors?
5. Whose leg gets cut in a fight with a Russian soldier?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)