|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, 1952-1963, Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the president of the United States that uplifted the spirit of Americans in Chapter 22?
(a) Dwight Eisenhower.
(b) John Kennedy.
(c) Franklin Roosevelt.
(d) Richard Nixon.
2. What does Abel find when he gets to Florentyna's apartment after the father and daughter fight?
(a) A gun.
(b) A note.
(c) A safe full of money.
3. Where do William and Kate vacation in Chapter 21?
4. Who announces pregnancy in Chapter 36?
5. What job did Wladek have at the camp before being promoted to kitchen duty?
(a) Cleaning cabins.
(b) Digging latrines.
(c) Assisting the Russians.
(d) Chopping wood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Florentyna's fake last name?
2. Who falls in love with Florentyna?
3. What was the $5 million contract for that Henry Osborne "secured?"
4. Who comes in late, drunk most of the time, in Chapter 21?
5. What is Matthew's illness?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)