|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6, 1952-1963, Chapters 33-36.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which young character is an entrepreneur?
2. Why was Wladek's job changed to kitchen duty?
(a) As extra punishment for fighting.
(b) Because of his bad leg.
(c) It was random -- just his turn.
(d) Because he was a model citizen.
3. How many miles is the trip from the castle to the prisoner of war camp?
4. In Chapter 22, what does the president of the United States do to uplift the spirit of Americans?
(a) Whistle stop tour.
(b) Signs a treaty.
(c) State of the union address on TV.
(d) Fireside chat.
5. In which department do Florentyna and her partner begin working?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the president of the United States that uplifted the spirit of Americans in Chapter 22?
2. Who rushes with Abel to Florentyna's apartment after the father and daughter fight?
3. Who teaches Wladek how to steal from produce vendors?
4. What is Matthew's illness?
5. Who says he no longer trusts Matthew in Chapter 21?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)