1. What does the Storyteller tell us in the first stanzas?
He describes his need to pass on the ancient wisdom.
2. Where does the Storyteller get his story?
From his parents.
3. What story does the Storyteller tell first?
The story of how the world was made.
4. What was the Water-Mother's name before she became the Water-Mother?
Daughter of the Air.
5. Who impregnates the Water-Mother?
6. What condition is the Water-Mother trying to find relief from?
She suffers a pregnancy she cannot give birth to.
This section contains 5,719 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)